teaser

absolutely smitten ↠❤↞ a cupid service
teaser
I know this feeling all too well
"if you can't feel, why did you kiss me?" patch traced a finger along my collarbone, then headed south stopping at my heart. I felt it pounding through my skin. "because I felt it here, in my heart"
squeals were heard from the room of the one and only song choonhe. her mother sighed while she was cleaning. if she concentrated as much with her homework as she does with those romance novels of hers, god her daughter would be a genius. "mom, mom!" screams were heard as the teenage girl sprinted out of her room and into the kitchen. "Patch and Nora just kissed!!" jumping up down in excitement, waiting for her mother to squeal with her. "that's just lovely sweety" A frown appeared on choonhe's face. why couldn't her mother love her romance books as much as her? Love is wonderful! "choonhe you know that you can't get a job by romance novels do you?" Choonhe puffed her cheeks "of course i can! i can be a reviewer" Her mother sighed once again. Why did she get such a fangirl of a daughter, couldn't she wanna be a lawyer or something?
 
To be honest the thing choonhe said about the reviewer thing was a straight out lie. She didn't know what she wanted to be when she grew up. Maybe work for a matchmaking service? "like those even exists in the world of dating apps" she mumbled as she casually flipped the pages of a manwha. Suddenly it was like a light bulb sprung up over the head of the brown haired girl. "I'm gonna start my own matchmaking agency!!" she sprung to her feet. she ran out of her room, grabbed her coat and scarf and headed out to the local stationery store. someone is gonna make posters tonight.
 
The evening and night passed and turned to Monday morning with choonhe making handmade posters, filled with cute texts and hearts. Now there was only one big problem until her matchmaking service was in action. the teachers. the horrible creatures that crawled their way up from hell to punish the youth of the human race. choonhe needed a plan and that was fast. like the heavens were on her side she saw just the person she needed sitting on the stairs to the school entrance. Chae Hyunwoo. A handsome boy of 18 years with messy black hair, a well-pronounced jawline, eyes so deep dark brown that you could drown in them and a body to die for. It's almost like he's the perfect boy to crush on. if truth to be told he is or many girls but choonhe knows his secret. He's a lazy idiot. A handsome lazy idiot that is the principal's son. 
 
Choonhe's perfect victim. "Hey Chae hyunwoo!!" choonhe screamed as she jogged to her frienemy and pushed a poster to his face. "what do you want you annoying human?" he grunted and snatched the slightly crushed piece of paper from the girl in front of him. The sight disgusted him in fact. the poster read "cupid's matchmaking service" with stick figures kissing and too many hearts to count. "soo what do you want me to do with this?" he lifted one eyebrow in confusion "i do not think of you that way tyi" Choonhe glared "i want you to tell your mom to make this club official"  "and what does that do for me?" "i know how hard your mom is trying to get you into some kind of club. If you don't make this club a reality i will tell Mrs principal that you suddenly got an urge to join the mathematics club." The color drained from hyunwoo's face. "you wouldn't dare" he stuttered. "oh, you know i would. If you do get this club to become a reality you can join my club and you don't have to do anything. deal?" he gulped "deal".
 
that was how song choonhe got her club and her lazy vice-manager. There was only one thing missing. Her victims.