cupid's arrows

absolutely smitten ↠❤↞ a cupid service
absolutely smitten
cupid's arrows
friend x friend
him: A cheerful student who has a crush on his childhood friend, constantly annoys her to get her attention.
her: A diligent student who does not like to show more emotion than necessary. her one and only friend is her childhood friend 
blessed x cursed
her: been blessed with every little thing to give her a wonderful life. a kind family, good grades, and beauty, she can't complain but why does life seem incomplete?
Him: Orphaned at age two he lives at the local orphanage. he always seems to be at the right place at the wrong time, gets bad grades but he loves life and all the simple things that make it shine. 
ex x ex
Him: he loved her, he cheated. because of his insecurities and cowardliness, he lost the only one who accepted him for who he really was.
Her: he made her feel safe, he broke her. He pushed her into a dark hole of sadness and feeling of worthlessness, she hates him with all of her heart.
 tutor x student
Her: really hates math. she really hates any other music, to be honest. her mother got her a genius uni student to help her. she was expecting an old geezer but Oh , he's hot.
Him: Genius since birth he needs to help to pay off his older brother's hospital bills. so he got a tutoring job but to his disappointment, it was an annoying idiot of a brat that he was teaching.
nerd x queen
Him: he's the movie definition of a nerd, he gets bullied, wears glasses, loves sci-fi. he's no genius he just works hard for his dream to fly to the moon.
Her: she is everything that he isn't. popular, a flutter in the guy's hearts, athletic she loves makeup and everything pink. but she has a secret. she wanna become a cop one day, but her grades say the opposite.  
 angel x devil
Her: she thinks that the world is beautiful, that everything is flowers and rainbows. she sees the glass as half-full. life's wonderful so why is her new neighbor so grumpy about life?
Him: Life is horrible, people are just judgemental and manipulative, the earth is slowly dying so why should you enjoy living in this hole?  
HOME   CHEATSHEET   application   turn in   reviews