My, oh My(oui)!

Can't Spell Bogus Without 'Us'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]

ive answered ur wishes and this story is full of fluff and stuff (the only sad thing here is my sense of humour)

 

and for those who thOUGHT, no the chapter title isnt related to snsd's my oh my 

 

 

***quick side note: whenever i mention their high school name, itll change every time (and youll see why)

 

 

---

 

Summer break had just ended for the students of StreamLikeOohAhh High.

The last humid breeze passed through each of them, giving them a last feel of their vacation that was swapped over with high school. Legends say that this yearly gust of wind was caused by the teachers' simultaneous sighs at the thought of having to hold test papers and the rest of their sanity instead of their wives or husbands. Or a variation of some alcoholic drink.

First year students rushed by, backs bent forwards by textbooks and an unecessary amount of school supplies in their backpacks, trying to get to their classes 15 minutes early. Seniors, however, saw no use of a bag (some saw no use in classes as well). They were most likely seen hanging around, a simple Ziploc bag they used as pencil cases inside their uniform pants. Or napping on the grass, using their notebooks to hide their eyes from the sun. 

It was the first day, and they had already given up on school. They minded their own business while they each had their way of coping with the return of stress due to procrastination and last-minute studying. Until a sudden shiver came over them. They knew this feeling. She was coming. She was close. 

Every senior in a 50 meter radius didn't dare move, although some who knew they were going to be in her way quickly got out of it. They used their inner sense of awareness (that they had developed over the years because of her) to track down her exact location.

 

She was at the gate. 

She just entered campus.

She stared down a freshman who bumped into her. They could feel the poor soul's fear (and tears) from the other side of campus.

 

And here came Miss Popular, Miss I'm-A-Bully-But-I-Don't-Want-To-Admit-That-I-Am, Miss Heartbreaker (it was important to note that she broke the hearts of both guys and girls). 

 

Im Nayeon.

 

Her red-ish, pink-ish hair (a/n think signal era) was sticking out in a perfectly messy high ponytail, as if she was going to use it as a future weapon. Every clothing she wore, everything she was holding, everything she could get a hold of, whether it belonged to her or someone else, could be used as a future weapon. Even the gum she was currently chewing. (They had to cut off the hair on the side of someone's head last year.)

She walked straight, not even looking where she was going, knowing no one would risk standing in her way. Her aura was powerful. The scent of the devil, with a hint of citrus perfume, could be detected by any living creature. But the other students couldn't sniff too much of it. They didn't want the smell of sins and wickedness to possess them. 

Her old skirt was a bit too high for the rules, and her thigh highs were definitely on the "To NOT Wear" list. On one hand, she was carrying her oversized vest, whose design was specifically made for guys and that she somehow was allowed to wear. On the other, just the one textbook for this morning's first class and this morning's class only. Her pretty face scanned the surroundings as she made her way through the front lawn. She casually dropped her dirty sweater vest on someone who was unfortunately napping near her path. He now had the duty to return it to her as clean as he could make it before the day ends.

Or else.

Nobody knew what 'or else' meant exactly. They could only hear whispered stories and rumours that swarmed from word of mouth. They say her 'or else' changed depending on her mood. They also say that she picked them from a hat.

The students who were far away enough, or inside the buildings, where they were safe from harm, could only look on as Im Nayeon and her companion seemed to be in full discussion. They were both probably looking for their next victim, and planning their next 'or else'.

 

However, the students weren't close enough to hear their actual conversation.

 

"Double stuffed oreos are at the god-tier level of oreo types, Sana," Nayeon said through her plump lips. She had forgotten to bring some lip balm today. Oh well, I'll take it off someone later. "I refuse to consider other kinds."

"But the golden oreos are so good! Especially with milk! I know you tried them already, but you need more time for the flavour to get to you," Sana argued, blonde hair brushing unto her backpack, which had the textbooks for this morning's first and second class, in case Nayeon felt like attending the second one as well. 

"You never know when to take it out of the milk glass! And no, don't talk to me..." Nayeon shook her head and playfully blocked her left ear so she wouldn't hear her best friend anymore. "Don't even talk to me."

 

It goes without saying that Nayeon always got what she wanted. Throughout the years, many students have realized it and wanted in as well. Everyone wanted to be in her 'clique'.

 

"They just want to be friends for 2 months and leave me when they were satisfied," Nayeon had told Sana. "Or when they were bored of me."

"I'll never get bored of you," Sana replied with a smile. "Except when you start talking about your lipstick collection."

 

And it also goes without saying that Nayeon had refused everyone, and kept Sana, her childhood friend, her best friend, and, arguably, her only friend in this hell hole of a school. She only wanted Sana.

And no one dared to touch Minatozaki Sana as well, knowing they would face the wrath of Im Nayeon. 

The young blonde had focused her attention on her eye makeup today, hoping it'll make her puppy dog eyes even more effective against new teachers. Her long blonde hair was styled down, covering the high school logo on the sweater vest Nayeon had also gotten for her from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter