Chapter 17

Electricity - Jeongcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Thank you for your suggestions guys. Also this is a mess, this ain't at all just Seungcheol being tired and saying kinda dirty things he shouldn't. If you're really that innocent just don't read the 3/4 of this.)

 

 

♡ In your eyes, In my eyes ♡

It was half an hour past midnight when Seungcheol entered his bedroom in normal sleeping outfit, after he got home and took a shower.
Jeonghan was still up reading something on his phone.

"I'm so tired and my bones are aching." He threw himself on the bed next to Jeonghan.

"I can imagine. I remember studying all night for my university exams." Jeonghan said.

"Same."

"Sooynoung said I should give you a massage, so what do you think? Do you have enough energy to stay up for it?" Jeonghan asked shyly.

"Yeah. My body is tired but my brain is not." He rolled on the bed to the younger.

"Okay then." He smiled. Cheol sat up and without a warning took his shirt off. From this view the other only saw his back, but that was enough to make him blush a bit.

He put his hands on his shoulders, and started to do what his grandmother thought him about massaging.

"Ah, this feels great." Cheol said.

"Thank my grandma. She thought me this."

He continued the "work" while Seungcheol could only enjoy it. Jeonghan was quite embarassed at the sounds the older was making due to the pleasure he received, but tried to not focus on it, even if it was hard.

Minutes later he finished and Seungcheol stood up to turn off his phone. Jeonghan couldn't help but look at how amazing the older's body is. His wide shoulders, biceps and toned abs were definetly something. He felt quite embarassed for staring but, damn Seungcheol has a body of a greek god.

"Like what you see, eh?" He said and Jeonghan's face turned really red. Why does he always need to get into these situations with Seungcheol?

"You're body is really great." He mumbled.

"Thanks. Your's probably good too." He went back to his bed, laying down quite close to Jeonghan.

"No. I don't have abs or muscles at all. I'm lazy to work out." He said.

"Well, not all people need to have a really masculine body. Until it's healthy it's okay." He smiled and reached to turn the light off.

"I guess then." Jeonghan shyly rested his head on the other's chest and layed down. He felt a hand grabbing his waist and pulling him on top of the older. This was definetly what friends don't do. He wanted to protest but he couldn't deny his attractions towards Seungcheol.

"You're so thin. I'm gonna feed you a lots of food tomorrow." He smiled and still having his tight grip on the others body.

"When Seungkwan said I will end up in your bed one day I didn't think it will actually happen." Jeonghan mumbled.

"He probably didn't mean it like this." Cheol's voice was lower and that was so hot.

"Yeah. He said you would do me rather than your paper work. He is s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter