who are you?

Sweet Seventeen!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

4 months and Jungkook’s life is now fill with going to work in the morning, back to taehyung’s hospital in the afternoon and then back to work, and then back again to taehyung’s hospital as he is going to stay until midnight then going home to sleep. Everyday and it becomes like a habit.

The doctors, the nurses and even the food seller in the hospital canteen have known him so well. They knew him as the ‘loyal husband’ who can do anything to his for his other one. jungkook wants to laugh, they did not know that he is the cause of this accident. He was the one who put Taehyung in danger and how can he neglect Taehyung when everything those boy do is always make him as the priority.

Jungkook also has broken up with Tzuyu.

“what?!”

“lets break up”

Tzuyu gasped as she looks at jungkook with disbelief. “break up?”

“yes”

“are your head is confused? You have promised me, jungkook, you promised to break it off with taehyung then we’re going official, then after the accident  you suddenly said ‘break up’?! wow, just wow” tzuyu said as she laughs.

“yes, its true that I said that. but, you must know the truth, tzuyu, what I have said to you is just the heat of the moment because everytime I back to taehyung, you’ve never crossed my mind. You're indeed beautiful, so beautiful that you may get anyone you wanted. You're smart and I believe that you will find someone better than me” jungkook said smiling. “that’s why, lets break up”

Tzuyu sighs as she holds her tears. “yeeah, anyone but you, right? whats the point then? If you cant love me?”

Jungkook smiles. “I'm sorry, I knew what I'm doing is wrong, I knew. But, taehyung is the only one for me now, I can’t betray him again, because I've just realized, I love him. I love him so much that I feel like I'm dying when I knew he was dying. I knew that part of me will be dead if there's no taehyung in my life.”

Jungkook then looks at tzuyu whose tears has finally fell.

“fine.” She said as she wipes her tears quickly. “I knew that, our relationship will come to these, so since the beginning I have prepared myself for the worst.” Then she quickly turn her body. “but I won’t quit okay? this jobs has great salary, and I love it, I've gained enough experience in this field.”

Jungkook then smiles. “yeah, of course, you're the greatest secretary anyone could have. Thank you tzuyu and I'm so sorry for hurting you.”

“yeah, whatever kook, there's someone who are greater and more handsome and cooler and smarter than you that will appreciate me more.” Tzuyu said as she walks away from jungkook.

Jungkook smiles sadly as he knew how in love tzuyu with him, how tzuyu can let go everything for jungkook, but his heart has already for taehyung, and he won’t change that. He was thankful that tzuyu is not the type of girl who clings to Jungkook. That’s might be the reason why he used to escape to Tzuyu as he needs someone who can listen and understand him, to have a smart conversation in midnight. He knew it was wrong, he supposed to do it with Taehyung but somehow Taehyung is a little bit of clueless, Jungkook found him stupid after jungkook had the hard time in his company. he should have known that, every thing taehyung did before that he thought stupid is to make him happy. He should have known, no, he should try to find out behind Taehyung action and yet rather than bothering to find it, he stupidly found sanctuary in other person.

“better get going to taehyung.” he said as he looks at the watch that shows it already 5 p.m.

 

--

 

He opens his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter