happened

Sweet Seventeen!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hanging out with Jin and Jimin never disappoints Taehyung, after trying on the wedding bridesmaid’s dress they were having fun at the mall. Trying on the clothes Taehyung has wanting to buy  despite having tons of clothes in their house that filling the big clothes room they had back in the house.

Taehyung sighs. “should I pick the white one or the grey one?” he said while looking at his reflection with the clothes on the mirror.

“grey one. you’ve got lots of white clothes.” jimin said

“but jungkook really likes white” taehyung pout while looking at the clothes again. jin rolled his eyes.

“well the one who is wearing the clothes isn’t jungkook, but you, come on taehyung. buy something that you want to buy”

Taehyung then nod as he puts the white shirt back and took the grey one. “gonna spoiled myself today” he said then put it inside the shopping bags that fulls of clothes.

“what the hell, you spoiled yourself, everyday.”  Jimin said laughingly.

“the perks of dating jeon jungkook.” Taehyung said as he was laughing then walks to the cashier.

“yeah, the only good thing about dating jungkook is getting to see a handsome face everyday and night, and” Jin looks at Taehyung hands that holding out a ‘black card’ that Jungkook owns. “that black card.”

Taehyung then laughs a little. He gives the woman the card.  “but there's nothing good about having to wake up lonely every morning and sometimes sleeping alone in the big penthouse” taehyung said quietly. Jin and Jimin frowns as they smiles a little then pat taehyung’s back.

“well, in relationship there's pros and cons, life is like that, its just depends on what you choose.” Jin said

Taehyung then looks at Jin as he smiles. “relax, my friend. How about we find something to eat, ice cream?” he said as he took the shopping bags from the cashier and also his black card.

“yay!” jimin shouts. “and by the way, that quotes is so great, where do you read it, jin hyung?” jimin said teasingly. Making taehyung laughs.

--

From : kookiebby<3

The house has been cleaned by daehwan. I'm going to work overtime again toningt, so I will sleep in the apartment near the company. You sleep first okay? if you want to sleep at jimin’s , its okay. I love you

Xx, kook

 

Taehyung sighs.

Jin looks at taehyung worriedly. “what is it tae?”

“jungkook..” taehyung whisper softly. “he said he is going to work overtime and sleep at our apartment that he just bought because he always works overtime nowadays. And now, I'm going to sleep alone, again in our tenth anniversary.” Taehyung said sadly.

“you can sleep at my apartment tonight, if you want, tae” jin said. as he caressed taehyung’s hands.

Jimin then suddenly smiles. “or, why don’t you sleep at that apartment jungkook just bought?!” jimin exclaimed , excitedly.

“what, are you crazy park jimin” taehyung said.

Jin then also smiles. “oh my gosh! Jimin, I don’t know you could think of something brilliant with that small brain of yours. Yeah, tae why don’t you sleep at jungkook’s apartment. I mean, he said he is going to work overtime. Now, its only 7 p.m. and, working overtime means jungkook will work until ten, why don’t you buy cake and surprise him?”

“can you not insult me for a day, hyung. and yeah, that’s a great idea tae. You should do that.!” jimin said smiling widely.

Taehyung pout. He actually thinks it’s a great idea but he doesn’t know why he got a bad feeling about this. “honestly.. I thinks it great Idea, but I don’t think I've should done that, I've got bad feeling.” Taehyung said.

“nah, come on, you might feel like that because you afraid jungkook will get mad. But no, I bet, he will feel happy, okay?” jimin said.

“are you sure?” taehyung said.

“yeah!” jin and jimin said in unison.

Taehyung who at first frown and then smile widely. “THANK YOU GUYS, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST THINGS THAT EVER HAPPENED IN MY LIFE!!!”

 

--

Taehyung looks at his watch. 9.30 p.m.

Jungkook usually hasn’t came out from his office this time. He sighs, then walks to the receptionist of jungkook apartment. There's a handsome man that right now smiling widely to taehyung. “good evening, may I help you sir?”

“yeah, I'm kim taehyung, my boyfriend jeon jungkook just bought apartment in here couple months ago, and I also helped him to move and have come here couple of times. I want to get into the room, but I've forgot my key, can you get me a spare key?” taehyung said smiling widely. to tell you the truth, taehyung never ever get the key to this apartment, jungkook never gave him, the only time taehyung ever come to this apartment is only to help jungkook to organize some of the apartment interior.

“oh jeon jungkook?” the man said but with confused face.

“yeah, is there something wrong?”

The man then panicked as he shook his head. “oh nah, no, its just,I remember you sir, because you used to come here, but I thought you were his best friend because  there's a beautiful lady that always came , that people susp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter