Chapter One : Anniversary

Sweet Seventeen!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung opens his eyes as soon as the sun shines through his room. He tries to opens his eyes as hard as he could, because to be honest, this morning is not the usual time he awake, he yawn then looks beside him. There’s a very handsome man still sleeping comfortably under the blanket without even wearing any clothes, revealing the man’s awesome body. he scoffs as he blushes.

“Calm yourself, kim taehyung, you need to take a bath and get ready. Do not attack your boyfriend in the morning, he's all yours everyday, so calm yourself” he said, mumbling to himself. 

Taehyung then quickly walks to the big bathroom, taking a quick shower as he bathes with his roses-smell soap.

Walking beautifully to his big wardrobe room, he carefully picking a shirt he needs to wear today, he smiles, taking his boyfriend’s big white shirt that he loves to wear, then taking a black briefs to cover his under-part.

Looking at the mirror, he must admit, he looks y.

Smiling in the mirror, he starts to having a nice small skits.

“oh taehyung you looks so beautiful..” taehyung said trying to imitate jungkook’s face as he tries to act as masculine as ever.

“oh jungkook , come on, I'm shy” taehyung said, acting as he smiles while hiding his laughs with his palm.

“oh really, I could eat you up right now, you always prepare for every of our anniversary” taehyung said again, trying to imitate jungkook. Yes, today is their anniversary, their tenth anniversary.

“of course, kook-ah, I-”

“what are you doing, taetae? Talking to yourself again?”

Taehyung looks back as he blushes, there he is standing up leaning over the door while chuckling at taehyung who just having his own small monolog.

“h-hey, you awake.”

“morning” jungkook said as he smiles widely. taehyung nods his head he was about to asks jungkook about their plan today but, before he could even opens his mouth, jungkook has opened his mouth first.

 “well, gotta get shower, need to go to work as soon as possible, lots of paperworks today” jungkook said then walks to taehyung as he kisses taehyung’s cheeks. “by the way, tae, you should stop wearing my shirt okay? you’ve got your own right?” jungkook then walks away from taehyung who just stands up there smiling a little.

Taehyung sighs as he watches jungkook’s back. Their relationships has been straining lately, jungkook too busy with works, and for taehyung all he can do to helps jungkook is spends jungkook too much money that jungkook cant even have a time to spend it because of his overtime worked.

But, today is their anniversary, and taehyung doesn’t want it to be like their usual day that starts with only a brief talks and then after that theres no conversation at all between them. He wants jungkook to look at him today, and beside, jungkook has promised him since last month that they're going to spend time together today.

“oh! how about breakfast?” taehyung said to himself then quickly run to the kitchen.

Wearing his apron as quick as he can then took the entire ingredient, he needed. To be honest he never really touched this kitchen.

 the entire time, breakfast is prepared by jungkook or the food from restaurant. taehyung only cook, when his best friend since middle high school, Kim seokjin is around.

“okay, kim taehyung, lets do this.” taehyung said then take a knife as he chops the vegetables. The first, its going fine, taehyung tries to cook as what Jin has ever told him.

“what to do after this?” Taehyung looks at the red sauces that jin ever cook for him. “maybe I should put this vegetables and fruits I cut then I put it inside the red sauces then I cook it in the microwave?” taehyung then smiles as he continue to chops the vegetables and many kinds of fruits.

While he was putting the fruits and vegetables insides, his phone is suddenly ringing. taehyung quickly answer the call without even looking at the caller.

“yeoboseyo?” taehyung said a little bit cutely.

“woah, you answer my call early in the morning? Did my clocks is broken? Or did you just wake up early in the morning? Its only seven o clock for godsake”

Taehyung rolled his eyes, his best friends Park Jimin always puts some sarcastic remark everytime taehyung wakes up ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter