Chapter 1

SMH

A/N: The bold is LuHan's thoughts. Which is not that much really.

"SSHH Y'ALL HE'S COMIN!" Someone who overall exaggerated, screamed. 

"Says the one that's screaming it out. Being all secretive mi culo.." (A/N: it means my )

"BOI YOU BETTA WATCH THAT MOUTH OF YOURS, ITS GONNA BE THE CAUSE OF YO DEATH." The same guy who screamed.., screamed and was ready to fight

"Baekhyun shut the hell up. LuHan's already walking to the front door." Someone calmly said. Baekhyun scoffed but then stayed quiet.

*The door opens a second later..

"One, Two, Three.."

*POP *POP *POP *POP (Those popper things)

"SURPRISE MOTHERER!" Baekhyun popped out of no where which scared LuHan

"Baekhyun! WTF where did you come from???"

"Up your in the corner babe. Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUHAEN~ wAIT.. Is it even his birthday?? It's August??" Baekhyun the he is didnt look at LuHan's text which is the reason why there were having a party. "Of course not ! We'are celebrating LuHan's acceptance to Ming Chuan University!" (Idk any other other Uni in Asia tbh, and LuHan is majoring in Baking and Pastry Arts)

"Woah thanks everyone." LuHan smiled

"WAIT ARE YOU UNHAPPY??? YOUR ALWAYS HAPPY, WHEN YOU GET SURPRISES YOU GET REALLY EXCITED. YOU DON'T JUST SMILE YOU-SUHOO" Baekhyun panicked

"For the last time Baek shut up- Wait.. Did you just say THE LuHan is sad? The happy go Lucky Han?? You serious?" Suho had wide eyes  "Uh Huh" "Guys-" LuHan was cut off "Where's Sehun?" "Yeah where is that bastard he was supposed to be with you."

"I got him mad and we broke up... well it was my fault anyways. I'm in the middle of super depressed and happy." "No way after dating for 3 years. I thought y'all two were gonna be the first one's to marry.

"So you're half happy you broke up with Sehun?" Chanyeol questioned. Everyone mentally slapped their heads

"No why would I? I love him too much to just break up..." LuHan sighed "I'm actually happy about something else."

"OH ok, but what about Sehun-" Everyone was ready to smack Chanyeol

"Man him, he's not important right now LuHan is! Just forget about him, I ain't havin none of anyone's " I'ma go kill that foo.." or like "What happened that caused the break up?" Like forget about that and just celebrate I want pure happiness and laughter!! Jongdae screamed

"SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE ONES IN THE BACK!"

"Justice for Xiao Lu and onwards to the celebration!" Screamed all 10 of them except LuHan who is currently looking at the desserts table trying to find the one thing he has been craving ever since he got here. "Hey, speaking of celebration do you have cake? Chocolate cake? I'm carving for some.."

"Cake already? Don't you want some food first?" asked Kris

"NOOO I want cake right now! Hurry before I find a spoon and shove it down your throat!" growled LuHan. "Ok, damn chill Lu it's just cake you can wait a bit." Ooh you don't know how much little Krusty Krissy regretted saying that to LuHan. "The did you say? Did yo just tell me to wait? OH HO someone gotta hold me back cuz a is about to be smacked!" LuHan grabbed a nearby spoon which alerted everyone there that he ain't playin no games." Oh that foo- I mean lovely hyung ain't kidden around. Y'all better get what he wants, he's ready to fight us he didn't play soccer for nothing. He ready to kick some balls too." Tao ran and back hugged Kyungsoo for protection after he said that, while Kai came and started pushing Tao off of his Kyungsoo. LuHan was impatiently waiting for his cake, after they have gotten it they all settled down and ut the cake infront of LuHan so he can cut it."Ok LuHan cut the cake for us since you have the honor!"

"Damn right I have the honor, you peasants." Baekhyun gasped and was deeply offended. Betrayed, because LuHan promised him that they were both Queens Kings and the rest of the gang were peasants. "Wait I take some of it back Baek you a King the others are just peasants."

"Awww LuHan Love you babe~!"

"Hey why are we peasants! Rude."

"STFU did I ask for your opinion? I think the not asswipe."

"Wow LuHan has finally grew up."

"Physically?" Luhan asked

"Nah you thought, thot. But mentally you rarely cussed and was never really violent to the point you can actually threaten us like that. You still a baby tho." Suho answered

"YAH! I'm manly FYI and you don't know me that well because I do curse a lot but only when I'm really beyond pissed like now." LuHan yelled

'That's what she said!" LuHan got up from his seat ready to throw hands at Suho. "LuHan!" Yixing yelled

"What!" LuHan yelled back

"Don't forget about the cake that you oh were so craving for!"

"Oh Yeah! Thanks Yixing" LuHan gave Yixing a bright smile

Everyone gave LuHan weird looks especially when he cut the cake."LuHan why didn't you cut the other half? If we cut it we'll don't have enough for everyone." complained Jongdae

"What's 5x2?" LuHan questioned

"10..?"

"There you go! Cut it 10 times! But since I'm such a nice person I'll give you a slice of my cake so you guys can cut 9 pieces!"

"LuHan cut a piece of his cake and everyone thought it was a sheet of paper. "LuHan!! This looks like a thin slice of cheese!"

"Shut up!! I don't care I just wanna eat already, but NO y'all keep on yappin n !" LuHan banged on the table like a little kid wanting attention. "Damn boy chill, you act like you're pregnant.." Jongin said "...WaIT." Everyone said at the same time "LuHan are you Pregnant??"

LuHan smiled. Damn this Jongin can acually think... LuHan thought

Everyone gasped, they were shocked (not really since little boy OH was a boy). "With whose child tho." LuHan's face fell "Of course it's Sehun's you idiot!" LuHan smacked Jongdae

"You know I was just joking we know that you love and trust Sehun with all your heart."

"But on the other hand Sehun doesn't." Yixing mumbled "Hmm did you say something Yixing?" LuHan tilted his head cutely. And then everyone started asking LuHan questons which led to the pregnant male mad since he hasn't touched his cake yet. "Guys let the soon to be baba eat his small (Big) cake in peace." Kris said in a scared tone "Yeah you're right, i'm not ready to be whopped by a angry pregnant deer."

..........

*15 min later when LuHan finished his cake

".............."

No one spoked a word

"So how did you get the baby?" Jongin asked because he felt uncomfortable with the silence

"You know what Jongin? I thought you were smarter than that." LuHan spat

"Yeah Jongin! Why you so dumb man." "Yeah.. why ask such a stupid question.Idiot." Everyone was siding with LuHan so they don't feel his wrath.

"Well the answer, my dear Jongin was that me and Sehun ed. You know the whole process, you've done it with Kyungsoo before-" Kris and Suho spitted out their drinks while Xiumin was drinking tea, grinning. While Kyungsoo and Jongin became red and flustered because they were getting exposed by LuHan. LuHan just did them dirty af. "Woah Woah Woah Lu don't you be going there." Kris reached to cover LuHan's mouth with his hand.

"Where? Was it that time I walked in on you and tao fuc-" Luhan was cut off from Kris who successfully covered his mouth

..........

Everyone settled in the large living room waiting for LuHan to spill the tea. They all waited for LuHan to get comfortable so he can start. "Ok so what happened with you and Sehun? Spill LuHan. You have to tell us so we can help and maybe beat up Sehun. You know it's been a dream of mine to beat him up for what he did to you a long time ago."

"Baek.. Like I said it was my fault.." "Lu just please tell us."

"Fine" LuHan sighed deeply

..........

A/N: Lets put that Arthur Flashback sound if you know what im talking about ;) If you dont get what I mean its a kid show about a kid who is a ant eater. And also i dont know how the schools in Korea or China work so I'm writing how my school in the US schedule is. I get out at 2:52 pm in (regular schedule) so the celebration starts at around 6pm. And because HunHan ed in July the baby will be born in march so I'm going to change the the month they enter and get out. I'ma do it japanese way since they get in April till March and for me it was August to June. And lets just say LuHan already got accepted although its way to early. So don't get confused!

Luhan just got out of his last class which is period 5 and since he is a senior and finished all graduating requirements he had 6 period off. And has decided to wait for Sehun inside his car in the student parking lot. While he was going to his car all of a sudden he had the urge to wazzle doodle you know. After he was done and washed his hands he stayed in the bathroom for a while so he can check his phone for any news if his dream University accepted him which they actually did! He cried tears of joy, which he took a screenshot of it and sended it to the group chat. Everyone quickly sended him a congratulations message except Sehun.. LuHan shrugged it off and got out of the bathroom he spotted Sehun going out of his classroom with a girl he clearly knows very well walking hand to hand with his man. He was surprised how she came back like everything she did to LuHan never happened. And she was probably aiming to get Sehun back but not on LuHan's watch she ain't.

..........

And she was Sehun's ex fiance the rat.

LuHan didn't want to follow but you know him. He wanted to know if they were still a thing or a fling. He followed them right behind them which they went to the corner and LuHan stayed near the corner but no visible to them.They mumbled so he couldn't hear much, but all he heard was "Why are you here? Go back where you came from." And her replying "I was born here so why can't I? I'm back to take what was mine and its you." The girl said. "Back off, he's everything that you aren't! growled Sehun. LuHan was so proud of his bae for standing up for him. He decided to reward Sehun with some bubble tea later. He didn't want to be in the fight so he was going to leave (actually he didn't want to stand and was not really the type to eavesdrop) but he took a peek because all of a sudden it got quiet. And the next thing he knew he started crying and he walked straight to them saying in a cold tone "Are you guys enjoying yourselfs? You know kissing? Hmm?" LuHan was tapping his foot waiting for a answer. LuHan's tone sent a chill to Sehun's and the girls back.

"L-Lu-LuHan I ah.."

"You what?" LuHan spat. The girl smirked. LuHan saw the girl smirk and he really wanted to smack the to place but refrained from doing that. He looked back at Sehun waiting for his answer once again.

"I don't know."

"How can you not know Oh Sehun."

"Just leave me alone! Your so ing bothersome, you're such a burden to me! Just leave! I dated you out of pity because I felt bad for what we did to you back then. I used you to take time waiting for Suyang. ( I can't think of a name so yeah gave the hoe a name i randomly just thought of rn.)

"So everything we've done together is.." LuHan started sobbing more

"Fake." Sehun finished the sentence and grabbed hold of his "girlfriend" and passed by LuHan but not before shoving him against the a rail nearby that was the height of LuHan's stomache. LuHan grabbed his stomache and had the urge to puke and went to the nearest trash can and holded his stomach with great pain, he had to get his stomache checked out and thats what he did. He went to the hospital to check out his condition because his body felt weird for the past few weeks. He had morning sickness and ate weird stuff.

He was taken to the a room he was assigned to and waited for the docter. The docter came a few minutes later and asked LuHan why he came here. LuHan told him his illness and and made the excuse that he accidently fell and hit the iron rail. "Alright Mr. Lu we'll take a test on you to check what you have but I have my guess on what you have and it isn't something bad. So nothing to worry about my child." The docter let out a small laugh

This docter is a nutsack. Why is he laughing but whatever he knows what to do. LuHan thought

After one hour of testing and two hours of waiting for the results the doctor came in with a smile on his face. "Hey Doc why are you happy you look really creepy right now." LuHan joked

"Oh its nothing. Mr.Lu are you ually active?"

"Wait did i get a disease or something!!??" LuHan panicked

"No of course not! Just answer the question!" The doctor said

"Well actually around 6 weeks ago was the last time I.. you know.." LuHan was so freaking embarrased, talking about his life and all.

"Is your partner with you?"

"No actually we just broke up today.."

"Oh wow that .. Then I dont know how you'll react to what you have then.." The doctor sighed

"Just tell me I'll handle it." LuHan assured

"Well Mr.Lu you are 6 weeks pregnant."

"Woah, Wait what? Are you sure about that?"

"Yes I am sure Mr. Lu so are you going to keep you baby or-"

"I'll keep the baby."

"Ok goo-" "But it will be hard because im going to finish high school next year. And its barely half way through the year. And my dream University can be affected too"

"Why don't you home school then?"

"Wow your smart. But its too expensive I can't.."

"Actually I can help you! I'll get the tutor 's you need!"

"But-"

"No buts I've taken a liking to you as a parent and child type of course. I've always wanted a child, I did at first me and my wife were really happy and i was more I happy when I found out it was a boy but he was born too early so he died a few days later.."

"I'm sorry Dr..."

"Dr.Choi Kyunin, no its fine if you can just be like a son to me thats all I ask. I always wanted to feel the father and son bond. So I can finally brag to the other doctors about what I did with my son. But I hope thats not a problem for your real parents."

"No its fine because my parents died a few years ago but I live with my friends at the dorms so they were there with me through all the good and the bad. So yeah I'll accept it because I guess its been a long time since my parents died but they were never close to me so I guess this will be both our first experience like this!"

"Here I'll give you my number so you can contact me. But can I call you Baba instead off appa? It's the same thing but in chinese." LuHan opened the door.

"Sure thing son." The Dr. Choi smiled so widely almost crying.

"Well see you later.. Baba!" LuHan also had the same emotion as his "baba" too. LuHan then closed the door which let a tear escaped from his eye.

..........

"So that's what happened."

"AWWW LuHan you made me cry~"

"But you know what lets teach that bastard a lesson. Sehun doesn't deserve someone like LuHan."

"LuHan we'll help you in whatever we can! We'll help you through the all of this, although it will be boring without you in school."

LuHan smiled at everyone and quickly apologized about his rude behavior earlier which they forgave him.

.........

A/N:Wow this was the longest I ever wrote yall. And i got school tomorrow i mean today since its like 1am here. And damn this almost reached 3000 words! Please comment I want to know how i did since i rushed this and if your confused please tell me and I will tell you to clear things up. And sorry for the real long wait! Well gotta LuHan ya'll.!!