Honeymoons

Married at First Sight

The Namkook Couple

-Jungkook-

Jungkook felt that it was perfect that they were given the opportunity to celebrate their marriage with a honeymoon just as any other married couple would have. The honeymoon would give him and his new husband, Namjoon, the perfect chance to become closer and get to know each other better. They would have the same distractions getting in the way of their bonding time that they would if they were at home for the first week of their marriage.

The honeymoon destination was selected by Seokjin, who put it together based on both Jungkook and Namjoon’s desires. He did, of course, recommend them planning their own honeymoon together if they decided to remain married at the end of the program. Maybe it was too much to assume this, but Seokjin already seemed sure that Namjoon and Jungkook would stay married at the end.

“You can’t just pack your white t-shirts and say you’re done,” Jihoon told Jungkook. He went to open up Jungkook’s suitcase and started pulling the tees out one by one.

“And why not?” Jungkook questioned, putting each shirt back in as Jihoon pulled them out. “I love my white t-shirts, and even you’ve admitted that I look hot as in them.”

“You do,” Jihoon removed one of the shirts from Jungkook’s hand before he got the chance to put it back into the suitcase. “But I really don’t think you want your husband’s first impression of you to be that you only ever wear white t-shirts. You have a closet full of colors. Pick something more appealing.”

Jungkook should have known that it was a mistake to ask Jihoon to help him pack up for his honeymoon. Jihoon was the sort who looked at Jungkook like his child, and he liked to take control of everything. Before Jungkook signed up for this program, he was always keeping his eye for cute boys for Jungkook to date. He wanted his little Kookie to end up with a good boyfriend, but Jungkook never particularly liked the ones that Jihoon pointed out to him. The one time that he did, Jungkook accidentally busted the guys lip, so it never turned into anything.

“I like my white t-shirts, and if my husband is going to fall in love with me, he’ll just have to fall in love with my white t-shirts as well.” Jungkook insisted.

“Fine.” Jungkook smiled victoriously when Jihoon gave in and let him pack up his white shirts. “Let Namjoon think you’re a boring person with boring style.”

“I will,” Jungkook shoved his t-shirts back into his suitcase, and slammed it shut.

He walked out of his bedroom and out of his family’s home to meet Seokjin, who was waiting for him. Jungkook didn’t have transportation of his own, and neither of his parents were available to take him to the airport. When Jungkook had explained that to Seokjin, the host offered to give Jungkook a ride to the place. He still hadn’t been told where he and Namjoon would be going for their honeymoon. “Ready?” Seokjin asked when Jungkook walked out to his car after waving a goodbye to Jihoon. He helped Jungkook load his suitcase into the trunk of his car.

“Ready,” Jungkook affirmed. He quickly ran to the passenger side of the car and got in. “So...can you tell me where our destination is now?”

It was supposed to be a combination of what Jungkook and Namjoon wanted. The perfect compromise. Jungkook definitely wanted to get out of the country. They could travel around Korea any time they wanted to, and it wasn’t often that he got the chance to leave the country. He wanted a place that there would be a lot to do—particularly athletic activities like hiking, biking, or even kayaking. Since Namjoon and Jungkook were still pretty much strangers to each other, Jungkook thought that it could get boring easily if they didn’t have things to do.

“I’ve planned your honeymoon to Colorado,” Seokjin told Jungkook as he started to drive out to the airport. “You wanted something fun and adventurous, and Namjoon wanted something calm and relaxing. I thought that the mountains of Colorado would be the place to do both.”

Colorado. Jungkook recognized the name as a place in America, and he had always wanted to visit there. He was looking forward to it already.

 

-Namjoon’s POV-

It had only been one night since Namjoon had last saw Jungkook. The only other time he had seen his husband was on their wedding day when he dressed up in a nice suit, and he was made up to look absolutely stunning. When Jungkook came into the airport, however, he was just wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans with timberlands. It was rather simple compared to how he looked before, and, quite honestly, it was much too simple of a style for Namjoon’s taste, but it somehow worked on him. Besides, they were going to be on a plane today, so it wasn’t like Namjoon should have expected much.

“Jungkook!” Namjoon called out, and he rushed up to his husband. The younger one smiled at him, and Namjoon was certain that his beautiful smile would be one thing that he’d never tire of. It was adorable the way it crinkled his eyes and scrunched up his nose, and it even showed off those adorable bunny teeth of his. “Sorry, I would have came and picked you up myself, but I never got your home address.”

“It’s fine!” Jungkook assured him, his smile only turning brighter. “Seokjin ssi brought me here, so it’s fine.”

Jungkook was not at all what Namjoon was expecting. He was tall and handsome, but those were the only two boxes that he checked out on. He was younger than expected, and Namjoon still hadn’t gotten the chance to ask him why he signed up for this program at such a young age. He was also a lot more timid and shy than Namjoon had expected. It was why Namjoon didn’t actually kiss him yesterday, and instead went for his cheek. He thought the gesture would reassure Jungkook that he didn’t have to move faster than he was comfortable with—even if it meant that they wouldn’t be having on their honeymoon. Namjoon had imagined getting paired with someone who would like to consummate their marriage during the honeymoon, but he didn’t see Jungkook being that type. Not since this was only their second time meeting, and there was still so much they didn’t know about each other.

They weren’t waiting around in the airport for long as their flight time was just a few moments away, and they were boarding the plane before they had much time for conversation. Their seats were next to each other, of course. Namjoon was assigned the window seat on his ticket, but Jungkook had apparently never flown on a plane before, and he was begging Namjoon to let him take the window seat instead. He wanted to be able to look out at the clouds when they were high up in the atmosphere.

“Please?” Jungkook begged one more time when they made it to their row. “Let me have the window seat.”

Namjoon took one more step forward to get himself out of the way, and he allowed for Jungkook to get into the row first. “Have a seat, my prince,” Namjoon mentally slapped himself in the face for the dumb nickname, but Jungkook seemed pleased about it.

“Thank you!” Jungkook chirped, and he quickly pressed a kiss to Namjoon’s right cheek before placing himself in the window seat. “You are the best husband ever.”

Namjoon giggled at Jungkook’s obvious innocence. “If it’s this easy to make you happy, we may have the easiest marriage in existence.” Namjoon told him.

 

-Jungkook-

They didn’t say much at first. Jungkook pulled out his 3DS and began playing games on that, and Namjoon stayed occupied on his smart phone. Jungkook wanted for there to be more talking between them, but he was the absolute worst at starting conversations. When he tried to talk to Namjoon, it was mostly about how pretty things looked from this high up in the sky or about how awful it would be if a terrible thunderstorm hit out of nowhere. Small talk. You know, the sort that no one really ever finds to be amusing, but they just talk about it because there’s nothing else to talk about.

“What are you playing?” Namjoon eventually asked when a few more moments of silence had passed between them, and he slightly leaned closer to Jungkook to get a better look at the screen. “Pokemon?”

“Look, I know it’s a kid’s game, but—”

“I love Pokemon,” Namjoon said, and Jungkook blinked at him in disbelief. “I don’t mean that I’m a crazy fan or anything, but it’s a good game to pass the time.”

“Right?” Jungkook exclaimed, glad that he finally found someone who gets it. “I mean, any game is a good time-killer. Overwatch is my favorite, but Pokemon is good for trips, and it’s almost kind of relaxing since you don’t have to give it that much attention.”

“You’re a gamer?” Namjoon asked with interest.

“Are you?” Jungkook wondered if they’d at least have that in common.

“Not really,” Was Namjoon’s answer, and Jungkook excitement about having a gaming partner went right out the window. “I enjoy playing games every so often, but I wouldn’t consider myself a gamer.”

“I-is it bad if I am, then?” Jungkook questioned.

“Not at all,” Namjoon assured him. “I’m addicted to my smartphone, so I don’t really have the right to complain about someone being addicted to video games.”

“I never said I was addicted,” Jungkook glared at his husband, and Namjoon offered a quick apology. “It’s just a hobby that I spend a good amount of time on.”

“Well, my smartphone addiction is something I can work on,” Namjoon said, and he slipped his phone into his pocket. Since he finally put his device away, Jungkook felt the need to turn his game off as well. This way, they could participate in actual conversations together. “What do you do for a living?”

“I-I’m a college student,” Jungkook informed him, which only made Namjoon feel like he was a century older than his husband.

Namjoon had already graduated from college a few years ago. He graduated from high school early, and he took college level courses while in school, so it only took him one year and a semester to get a four-year degree.

“What are you majoring in?” Namjoon asked.

“I’m going for animal biology right now. Once I get my degree, I plan to go to vet school.”

“So, I’m thinking it’s safe to assume that you like animals?”

“I do,” Jungkook affirmed, hoping that was the response that Namjoon wanted to hear. He wouldn’t be wanting to become a vet if he didn’t like animals. “You?”

“I love animals,” Namjoon agreed, “In fact, I have a dog, and he’ll be living with us when we move in together.”

The mention of them moving in together reminded Jungkook that was the next step. When they returned from their honeymoon, they would be moving in to live together like a normal married couple. If Namjoon didn’t have his own place, that would mean that they’d be looking for a place together because Jungkook couldn’t have Namjoon move into his parents’ place. His mom probably wouldn’t like that, first of all. And, secondly, it just wouldn’t be good for their marriage to be living with their parents.

 

-Namjoon-

The great thing about this arranged marriage was that everything was already planned for them. They didn’t have to much to prepare for the wedding, and they didn’t even have to argue over their honeymoon destination. The flights were already booked for them, and they already had their hotel and everything. The only thing they had to do was enjoy themselves.

The hotel that was booked for them was a nice one. It had a very log cabin feel to it. The frame of the bed was made of logs and woods, and the entire room was decorated to give them the full mountain experience. There were lamps on either side of the bed that were made to look like the antlers of a deer, and every decoration in the room added a touch of wilderness to the atmosphere. Namjoon felt like the bear rug on the floor was pushing it a little, and kind of killed the romantic feature he was hoping for, but Jungkook seemed to love it.

Once they entered the room, Jungkook threw his bags onto the ground and plopped onto the bed. He landed on his stomach, but he quickly rolled onto his back with his head hanging just over the edge of the mattress. He took a look around the room, but his eyes grew wide when they landed on the vanity behind Namjoon. “Are those chocolate covered strawberries?” He exclaimed.

Namjoon turned around to see a box of strawberries and a bottle of champagne sitting on the surface. He assumed it to be one of the perks of the honeymoon suite. “Do you want one?” Namjoon asked him, finding his excitement over the delicacy to be adorable.

“Yes, please!” Jungkook chimed, and he flipped onto his stomach again, holding his upperbody up on his elbows.

Namjoon grabbed the box of strawberries, and he unwrapped it, removed the lid, and pulled one out before walking over to Jungkook. He was planning on just handing it to his husband and letting him eat it himself, but a different idea popped into his mind when he made it to the edge of the bed. “Open up,” Namjoon hummed, and he held the strawberry to Jungkook lips.

“Are you serious?” Jungkook asked against the strawberry, staring up at Namjoon.

“I’m trying to be a loving husband,” Namjoon hoped he didn’t sound like an just then.

He must not have. Jungkook smiled, and he opened up his mouth, taking a bite of the strawberry. He brought himself into a sitting position as he chewed on the dessert. “Give me the box.” Jungkook said. He took the box of chocolates from Namjoon’s hand, and he patted the area beside him on the bed. Namjoon sat, and Jungkook smiles at him. “You aren’t allergic to chocolate, are you? Or strawberries?”

Namjoon shook his head, and he was pleased when Jungkook picked one of the strawberries to feed to him as well. Namjoon opened up and took the fruit in whole, and he ate it. “We should try to make these last,” Jungkook said, putting the lid back on the box. “I don’t know if we’ll get another complementary box of chocolates while we’re here.”

“Good idea,” Namjoon said, and he got up to walk to the bottle of champagne. “Champagne?”

Jungkook frowned, and he shook his head. “Since we’re in America, I’m too young to drink,” He said, “Besides, isn’t it too early?”

That, it was. Their flight was early in Korea, and it was still early when they arrived here in the States. Namjoon felt like it was supposed to be nearly midnight by now, but it was only ten in the morning.

“You’re right,” Namjoon agreed, and he set the bottle of champagne aside. He didn’t care that Jungkook was too young to drink in the United States. He wasn’t going to tell anyone if Jungkook had a drink or two. After all, he was of age in Korea. “How about...we just take a nap for now, that way we can try to let our bodies get used to the time difference?”

“Sounds good to me,” Jungkook said, and he grabbed Namjoon by the arm as he threw himself back on the bed, bringing Namjoon with him. He seemed to be a little more comfortable with this idea than he was yesterday, but Namjoon wondered if he was just forcing it. He’d have to be careful not to put Jungkook in any uncomfortable situations.

 

-Jungkook-

The first activity in their long list of romantic activities for their honeymoon was a romantic dinner. This wouldn’t be the first time the two ate together—the first being on the day of their wedding, but it was their first time having a dinner alone. Without friend and family hanging around them, trying to figure out how great of a match they were for each other. At the dinner, Jungkook finally learned what Namjoon does for a living—he is a scientist, an astrophysicist to be exact, and his father is the administrator of KARI, so he’s kind of a big deal. As if Namjoon wasn’t intimidating enough already.

Jungkook also learned that his husband is able to speak English, and he effortlessly communicates with the locals. That was just one more of Namjoon’s attractive qualities that had Jungkook in awe over him.

After dinner, it was a trip to a spa to have massages done. Their masseurs didn’t speak Korean, so Jungkook couldn’t communicate with them, but Namjoon acted as a translator. He was kind and patient, and Jungkook was thankful for that.

“So…” Namjoon said as they were both having their feet rubbed, “What is your relationship history like? If you don’t mind me asking.”

The question was asked in Korean, and Jungkook was thankful that the masseurs couldn’t understand them because he didn’t want strangers to be part of this conversation.

Jungkook wondered if he should tell the truth. He wondered if he should tell Namjoon that he had never been in a relationship before. Not with a boy, and not with a girl. He wondered if that would be intimidating to Namjoon, since it would mean that he was Jungkook’s first, and he was under the pressure of becoming Jungkook’s only.

“I don’t have much a history,” Jungkook told him, deciding to be honest, but not too honest. “You know, since I’m so young. My parents didn’t like the idea of me dating in high school.”

Namjoon nodded. “So, have you ever had a girlfriend?” He asked.

“No,” Jungkook responded honestly. “I sort of always knew what I was into, and that wasn’t girls, so…have you had a girlfriend?”

“I have,” Namjoon affirmed. “In fact, my longest lasting relationship was with a girl, but I’ve been out of the dating game for a while now.”

“Honestly…I was never in the dating game,” Jungkook admitted.

“So you’ve never had a boyfriend either?”

Jungkook shook his head, and he expected Namjoon to go into this whole rant about how he couldn’t know if he was gay if he had never been with anyone. His parents used that argument against him, and even some of his friends had said the same thing. They believe that it was impossible for him to tell that he was gay if he had never been with a man, but Jungkook didn’t believe that was true.

“Then why did you sign up for this program?” Namjoon asked instead of interrogating Jungkook about his attraction to men. “I mean, since you’re so young, you still have plenty of time before you need to worry about finding the perfect person for you.”

“I...didn’t have plenty of time,” Jungkook explained, “I recently came out to my parents, and they weren’t the most accepting. They didn’t want me to marry a man, so they picked out some women for me to date and hopefully get an arranged marriage with one of them. I didn’t want to do that, and I knew that this show would pair me and marry me faster than they could, so I went for it.”

“I’m glad you did,” Namjoon said. “Because we’re married now.” He reached over the seat and took Jungkook’s hand into his own.

 

-Namjoon’s POV-

“Hey!” Jiho chimed when he answered the phone. It was already late at night, and Jungkook was taking a shower to get ready for bed. “How is it going? Have you two boned yet?”

“No, and I’m not in any hurry to do that, either,” Namjoon said into the phone. He learned a lot about Jungkook this evening, but probably the most important thing was learning that he is Jungkook’s first partner. Namjoon thought that was a great thing, and it made sense on why Jungkook was a little hesitant on a lot of things. He didn’t know much about being in a relationship as boyfriends, and he was just forced into the married stages right away. “I’m willing to wait until Jungkook is ready.”

“He’s a isn’t he?” Jiho asked, almost causing Namjoon to choke on air. “I could tell the second I laid eyes on him. You’re being too soft. How are you going to know when he’s ready if you don’t make the first move?”

“Please don’t tell me you treat women that way,” Namjoon groaned into the phone.

“You never know if you don’t try,” Jiho asked.

“I think I’ll know. I’d rather not put Jungkook in an uncomfortable situation,” Namjoon stated. “He’s my husband. Not just some guy that I’m dating.”

“Sure, whatever you say. I’ve got to go. I should be getting ready for work.”

 

-Jungkook-

After Jungkook took a shower that night, Namjoon took one after him. Maybe they would eventually reach the point of showering together. The thought of that made Jungkook feel all giddy and bubbly inside.

While Namjoon was showering, Jungkook decided to take the chance to call his friend in Korea. It would be the early morning time there, but Jihoon didn’t have classes this morning, so Jungkook was sure that he’d be available for a phone call.

“You aren’t supposed to be calling me on your honeymoon,” Jihoon said when he answered the phone.

“Shut up, Namjoon is in the shower,” Jungkook told him, “I can do what I want until he gets out.”

“So you two aren’t showering together?” Jihoon questioned.

“Of course not!” Jungkook practically shouted into the phone. “We still kind of just met. Isn’t showering together, like, telling him that I’m ready to have with him?”

“That would depend on how he takes it,” Jihoon said, “So how is it going so far? Are you falling in love with him?”

“I-I don’t know,” Jungkook stumbled over his words, a little shocked by the question. “I definitely think that’s a possibility, but I wouldn’t say I’m falling for him yet. I just...like him.”

“That’s great!” Jihoon chirped. “I’m so happy you got Namjoon as your husband. You two look good together.”

“You think so?” Jungkook asked, blushing.

“Absolutely!” Jihoon affirmed. “He has this mature, but soft look about him. You have this innocent, but a tough yet tender look about you. You two make a great combination.”

Jihoon and Jungkook talked until Namjoon got out of the shower. There was only one bed in the suite, obviously, since it was the honeymoon suite. This meant that they would be sleeping together, but Jungkook was okay with that. He had spent enough time getting to know Namjoon that he felt comfortable enough with him to at least share the bed. “Is it all right if I sleep with you?” Namjoon asked. “Or should I sleep on the couch?”

“You can sleep here,” Jungkook said, sliding over to allow room for Namjoon to get into the bed as well. He slipped under the covers, and waited for his husband to join him.

Namjoon got into the bed as well, and he kissed Jungkook’s cheek. “Goodnight, Kookie,” Namjoon said, causing Jungkook’s cheeks to be dusted with pink at the cute nickname. Everyone called him that, but it was somehow cuter when Namjoon did it.

“Hey,” Jungkook whispered after Namjoon had the lamp shut off. “You can really...kiss me, you know. I wouldn’t mind.”

Namjoon rolled back to face Jungkook, and he brought their lips together in their first kiss. He did it suddenly and with no more warning than Jungkook’s invitation, but it was pleasant and welcoming. His lips were so soft, and his hand was so gentle when it combed through the back of Jungkook’s hair. The moment felt like it lasted forever, but it was just a few seconds or more. Jungkook was left breathless when Namjoon pulled back and smiled at him.

“Good night, Jungkook,” Namjoon whispered.

“Good night,” Jungkook said back. He rolled over to face away from Namjoon, but it was only to hide the wide grin spreading across his face.

 

The Yoonseok Couple

-Yoongi-

“His toys are in this bag. He won’t go to sleep without his bunny plushie, so you have to make sure it’s kept by his bed,” Yoongi instructed his brother. He was dropping Holly, his dog, off at his brother’s house before going to pick Hoseok up on their way to the airport. “This scoop has the exact measurements for his food. Only feed him one scoop in the morning, and one in the evening.”

“Yoongi,” Honggi said, getting Yoongi to shut up. “This isn’t the first time I’ve watched him for you. I already know all of this. He’ll be fine.”

He turned his younger brother around and shoved him out of the house. “Go pick your husband up and have fun on your honeymoon,” He said, “A lot of fun, hopefully.”

“Hopefully,” Yoongi mumbled in agreement as his brother closed the door behind him.

 

-Hoseok-

“Just so you know—”

“Hoseok-ah,” Hoseok ignored his sister’s voice, and he continued talking to his mother.

“—I’m taking Mickey with me when I move in with Yoongi,” Hoseok informed his mother, completely oblivious to how the woman was smiling at someone standing behind him.

“I didn’t think you’d be leaving him behind,” His mother said.

“Jung Hoseok!” Jiwoo was more demanding this time, and Hoseok turned around to see her standing at the entrance of the living room with Yoongi next to her. “Your husband is here.”

“And, I am older than you, so you should probably call me hyung,” Yoongi said with a small smile on his lips.

“Oh, I didn’t even hear you come in,” Hoseok said. He quickly turned back to his mother to give her a kiss on her cheek, and then his sister. “Well, I guess we’ll be going. We don’t want to be late for our flight!”

Hoseok left the apartment with Yoongi. He had a suitcase in tow and a large bag in his other hand.

“You sure don’t pack lightly, do you?” Yoongi questioned, and he took the bag from Hoseok so that he could carry it himself. Hoseok was perfectly capable of carrying his own bags, but the gesture was cute enough that he couldn’t bring himself to argue with his husband over it. “You’re not used to traveling?”

“Why? Are you?” Hoseok asked, wondering if Yoongi was one of those well-traveled rich people. Hoseok actually loved travelling, but he couldn’t really afford it.

“If you’re my husband, you’ll get used to it,” Yoongi said. It didn’t answer Hoseok’s question directly, but he was provided with enough information to piece the answer together himself.

Hoseok was surprised, honestly. Just looking at Yoongi, he assumed him to be the sort who seemed heartless at first but cared a lot once you got to know him. He also assumed that Yoongi wasn’t the sort to take bull from anyone—the honest type. Most importantly, Yoongi looked like the homebody type. He didn’t seem like he would be the sort to want to go out and see the rest of the world.

“By the way,” Yoongi said once he and Hoseok were in the car together. “Who is Mickey?”

When Yoongi had come to Hoseok’s home, he happened to enter when Hoseok was telling his mother that he’d be bringing Mickey with him. That wasn’t actually his choice to make. He would have to talk to Yoongi about it and make sure he’s okay with having a dog live with them. Thinking about, Yoongi seemed more like a cat person, he probably hates dogs.

“He’s my dog,” Hoseok said hesitantly, “Well, I adopted him and named him and take care of him, but he sort of became the ‘family dog’ instead. Everyone loves him, but I…”

“I have a dog, too,” Yoongi told him as he started the car. “He’s staying with my brother while we’re gone.”

Hoseok found that to be somehow surprising that Yoongi would be a dog-person as well. “Oh,” He said, trying to think of where to take the conversation from there. “What kind of dog?”

“He’s a poodle. A brown poodle,” Yoongi answered, and there was so much affection in his voice as he said those simple words. Yoongi loved his dog a lot, and Hoseok wondered if he could be loved as much as that poodle one day, “And his name is Min Holly.”

-Yoongi-

Yoongi and Hoseok’s honeymoon happened to be a Norwegian cruise. It was supposed to be a combination of Yoongi’s desire and Hoseok’s desire for a honeymoon, but it seemed that they just went with what Yoongi wanted because this was pretty much exactly what he asked for. Yoongi had travelled to many places for work, but he never got the chance to take a cruise. For his honeymoon, he thought a cruise would be the way to go because there would be things to do on the ship, but not as much as they would have to do on land—so that meant that they would have more time to just stay in bed if they wanted to.

The cruise wasn’t starting until tomorrow, though, so Yoongi and Hoseok had to stay the night in a Norwegian hotel. They were given the honeymoon suite for the one night that they would be staying there, and it was absolutely extravagant. It was large enough to fit a whole family in the room, but there was only one bed. There was a living area, which was nice. Yoongi had stayed in nice hotels during his travels, but never one with a living area.

Hoseok seemed just as amazed by the room. The first thing he did was jump onto the bed, his arms and legs spread out like a starfish. “Hyung, you should really try the bed,” He chimed. “It’s super soft.”

Yoongi rolled his eyes, but he climbed onto the bed anyway. It really was soft, but no softer than other hotel beds Yoongi had stayed in. While he didn’t typically stay in ‘honeymoon suites’, his hotel rooms were often on the luxury end rather than the lower-end hotels. Still, it was cute how Hoseok enjoyed it so much. He crawled over to his husband, and he held himself above Hoseok with his hands firmly placed on the mattress, on either side of Hoseok’s head. “Have I told you that you’re really cute, yet?” Yoongi asked, and he dipped his head down to kiss Hoseok.

When he pulled back, Hoseok was smiling brightly at him with that heart-shaped smile of his. Honestly, he didn’t match Yoongi’s taste at all. Yoongi was much more into the bigger, stronger, much more masculine men, but Hoseok seemed like a softy. Still, there was something about him that drew Yoongi towards him.

“You’re into the cute types?” Hoseok asked.

Yoongi shook his head. “Not really,” He admitted, and he sat back on his heels as Hoseok sat up into a sitting position as well. “My type is the more masculine and hard types.”

“And how has that type worked out for you?” Hoseok questioned, his interest piqued, which was much better than him getting offended by Yoongi saying that he wasn’t exactly his type—and also Yoongi accusing him of not being ‘masculine and hard.’

“Not well, actually,” Yoongi hadn’t really thought about it on his own, but it was true.

Hoseok smiled again, and he leaned forward to kiss Yoongi’s nose. That was weird, but oddly cute. No one had ever kissed Yoongi on the nose before. “Then maybe your type isn’t exactly right for you,” He said, his smile shining so bright that Yoongi felt like he was looking at the sun. “We got paired for a reason.”

“Because you’re a masochist?” Yoongi thought out loud. He hadn’t meant to say that, but he did. It was out there, and there was no taking it back.

Good thing Hoseok seemed to have a sense of humor as well, as he burst out with laughter instead of questioning Yoongi’s strange assumption. “I’m a masochist?” He questioned.

“Well, yeah,” Yoongi said, “I mean, only a masochist could end up with me.”

“So that’s what you’re into?” Hoseok questioned, wiggling his eyebrows.

Yoongi blinked in confusion, unsure of what Hoseok was talking about for a moment, but then it hit him. “What? No!” He said, his cheeks burning a deep scarlet. “I just mean that you must be a masochist to have been paired with me. I’m serious about my work and don’t have a lot of time for ‘dating.’”

“Well, I assumed that much, Hyung,” Hoseok assured him. “I don’t think you would have applied for a marriage program if you had the time to date and find your special someone on your own.”

-Hoseok-

It seemed, to Hoseok at least, that things have been going pretty well between Hoseok. This was only their first time being alone together, but Hoseok found Yoongi’s company to be enjoyable. He learned that his husband was a music producer, and Hoseok briefly made a joke about how they probably got paired together since their jobs were a perfect match—Hoseok being a dancer, and all.

Before either of them knew it, dinner time rolled around, and they had to make their first serious decision on their own—what to have for dinner.

“We could go out to fancy restaurant,” Yoongi mumbled, flipping through the pages of their activity book which showed all of the venues around the city.

“Or,” Hoseok said, grabbing the menu from the nightstand. “We could just stay in and order room service.”

Yoongi slammed the activity book closed, and he turned back to look at Hoseok, a look of disbelief in his eyes. “Are you serious?” He asked.

Okay…so maybe the suggestion of room service wasn’t exactly what Yoongi had been hoping for. Maybe he wanted to go out to a nice dinner with Hoseok and get to know him outside of the comfort of their hotel room. Hoseok was just about to say something about how he was joking, but Yoongi added, “I just might be falling in love with you already.”

Hoseok wasn’t expecting to hear that from Yoongi so quickly, but he was glad that they seemed to be on the same page about everything right now. The two sat on the couch together, and they decided what to order together. There were options for individual meals, but Yoongi thought it would be better for them to order a couple’s dinner as a way to exercise their ability to make decisions together. When it came to foods, they seemed to have similar interests as well—they both preferred meats over anything else, so it was a simple decision.

It took about an hour for the room service to be delivered to them, and they talked for the most of that time. Yoongi talked about his brown poodle, Holly, and Hoseok, in turn, talked about Mickey. Yoongi said that he hoped that Mickey and Holly got along, but he really hoped that Holly liked Hoseok. “If Holly doesn’t like you, then this isn’t going to work out. He’s my number one, and I’m not willing to give him up for anyone.” Yoongi let him know.

“I wouldn’t expect you to give up your dog,” Hoseok said.

“I’m just a little worried because the questions on the application were all about the perfect man for me. They didn’t have anything to evaluate whether or not you’d be a good match for my dog, too.” Yoongi said.

Hoseok knew that he was serious, but he laughed at that, and Yoongi smiled a big, gummy smile. “I look forward to meeting this precious dog of yours,” Hoseok said, “And I do hope we get along.”

“You probably will,” Yoongi said, “He’s a dog, so it’s not like he hates people in general. But he looks out for me, and alerts me of bad men. I just have to talk him up to sound tough so I can tell how serious you are, but…you don’t seem intimidated.”

“Dogs usually like me,” Hoseok assured him, and that was just when they got the knock at the door for their room service.

“I got it!” Yoongi cheered, and he jumped up from the couch to go get the food. He brought the cart into the room and set the food out on the table. “I hope you’re hungry, because they brought us a lot.”

-Yoongi-

They went to bed together, but Hoseok was the first to fall asleep that night. Yoongi didn’t even know that Hoseok was sleeping until he turned around to face his husband. “Hey, Hoseok-ah,” Yoongi whispered.

Instead of receiving words in response, Yoongi only got back deep, but soft breaths. He was so cute, even when he was sleeping.

Yoongi scooted closer to his husband, and he pressed a kiss to Hoseok’s nose this time. “Good night,” Yoongi whispered, and he rolled back over.

Just a few moments later, Yoongi could feel Hoseok’s chest against his back, and the younger threw an arm over Yoongi’s waist, and he buried his face in between Yoongi’s shoulder blades. Yoongi assumed he was still sleeping since he still didn’t say anything, but he was comfortable. Yoongi snuggled back, further into Hoseok’s chest, and he allowed his deep breaths to lull him to sleep.

 

The Jitae Couple

-Jimin-

Since Jimin and Taehyung were married, Jimin wanted to stay the night with Taehyung last night, but Taehyung wouldn’t let him. He said that it would be bad luck to spend the night together before their honeymoon, but that was probably just some silly superstition he came up with on his own. Jimin couldn’t keep up with all the weird things people believed, and he didn’t believe in superstitions himself, so Taehyung could have said anything and Jimin would have taken his word for it.

He did, however, meet Jimin outside of his apartment in the morning to take him to the airport so that they could go on their honeymoon—which was to Japan. Jimin and Taehyung have always wanted to visit Japan together, but it wasn’t where Jimin said that he wanted his honeymoon to be. He had never been before, and he promised that his first time would be with Taehyung. Oddly enough, that ended up being their honeymoon destination. “Look at you, Mochi,” Taehyung said, smiling brightly as Jimin came to him. He took Jimin’s bags and shoved them into the trunk. “You are so ing cute.” He leaned down to kiss Jimin on the lips. That was only the second time they’ve kissed, and it still brought a faint redness to Jimin’s cheeks. It should be weird to kiss his best friend, but it didn’t feel weird to Jimin at all.

“Don’t kiss me like that,” Jimin whined, pushing Taehyung’s chest.

“You are my husband now,” Taehyung reminded him. “We promised to put our whole hearts into this. I can kiss you when I want.”

Well, Jimin can’t argue with that. If they were going to put their whole hearts into it, that did mean that they’d have to act like husbands. All the time.

“Whatever, hubby,” Jimin said, and Taehyung giggled at the nickname. “Let’s just go to the airport.”

Taehyung opened the door for Jimin, allowing him to get into the car first. “After you, husband,” he said. Jimin slid into the car, and Taehyung shut the door before walking around to the driver’s side. Taehyung got in, fastened his seatbelt, and he turned to Jimin. “How does it feel to know that we’re married now?”

“Weird?” Jimin said, but it wasn’t actually weird.

“You think it’s weird?” Taehyung seemed offended.

“No,” Jimin admitted, “Which is why it’s weird…if that makes sense. It’s weird that it’s not weird.”

Taehyung giggled, and he sounded pleased now. “I completely understand,” He seemed to agree.

Jimin was actually thankful that he was paired with Taehyung. It made it easy for him. He could imagine Taehyung running off to a foreign country with a stranger, and no worries in his mind. He was the adventurous, outgoing sort who would do something like that. Jimin, on the other hand, would get really anxious when it came to leaving the country with his new strange husband. It wasn’t scary, though, since it was Taehyung.

 

-Taehyung-

Surprisingly enough, they got to the airport early. Taehyung was never the best at waking up on time, and Jimin was never the best at getting ready fast enough. Together, they were the best at being late for everything that was ever scheduled for the two of them, so it was unbelievable when they made it to the airport with minutes to spare. “Since we have time, do you want to grab something to eat?” Taehyung asked.

“Like a date?” Jimin , smiling cutely. “I would love to.”

It really was like a date, though. Their first date as a married couple. They both agreed that pizza sounded wonderful at the moment, and so they chose one of the many pizza restaurants in the airport. Airport food was expensive, so Taehyung was thankful for the allowance that the staff of the program gave them for their honeymoon.

“We must have it a lot easier than the other couples,” Taehyung said as he and Jimin waited on their pizza to be brought over to them, “Since we’re already best friends, and there’s nothing we don’t know about each other.”

Jimin offered a small smile, one of those smiles that Taehyung knew was reserved just for him. “Well, I don’t think we know everything about each other,” Jimin told him, “I’m excited to find out what I’ll learn about you as your husband.”

“Like the sorts of things I like in the bedroom?” Taehyung questioned, offering a sly smile and wiggling his eyebrows at Jimin. He knew that Jimin probably didn’t mean it like that, but he couldn’t resist the opportunity. He’d be lying if he said he hadn’t imagined ing Jimin multiple times in their years of friendship. He was pretty sure that it was impossible to be friends with Jimin and not think about things like that. As cute as he was, he could be just as y and irresistible sometimes.

“Wh-what? I mean, sure, but…”

“Think about it,” Taehyung said, his face falling into more serious tones now. “If we’re going to be married for eight weeks, there’s got to be some point that we consummate this marriage.”

“I—I didn’t think that far ahead,” Jimin said, clearly overwhelmed by the thought of him and Taehyung getting intimate.

“Come on,” Taehyung teased, poking Jimin’s arm. “It’s not like you haven’t imagined it at least once or twice.”

“I haven’t!” Jimin insisted, his cheeks furiously red by now. He was so cute when he was embarrassed, the way he covered his face with his hands. “Have you?”

“Thought about ing you?” Taehyung questioned, “Definitely. Have you seen yourself, Jimin?”

Jimin lowered his hands from his face and crossed them over his chest instead, pouting and looking down at the table. “Don’t say that,” He said, “It sounds like you just like me for my body.”

Taehyung realized his mistake when Jimin said that, and he immediately regretted it. “I didn’t mean it like that,” Taehyung tried to make it better, “It’s just…look, Jimin, you’re my best friend, okay? I clearly like you for more reasons than just your body. If I didn’t, I would have tried to make you into a buddy instead.”

“You’re at apologies,” Jimin said, flicking his bundled up straw wrapper across the table at Taehyung. “But I forgive you.”

 

-Jimin-

It was late in the afternoon when they landed in Japan. It too late for lunch, but also too early for dinner. Taehyung, who was fluent in Japanese, called for a taxi and had them taken to their hotel where they would be staying for the week. Jimin could speak a little Japanese as well, but he wasn’t fluent in the language like Taehyung was.

Their hotel was a modern-style, which was a little disappointing to Jimin. He had been looking forward to staying in a more traditional-style hotel, but they didn’t get to plan any of this by themselves. They were given the honeymoon suite, which should have been obvious, but it was just a little overwhelming to Jimin because it made all of this more real. It was comforting to be with Taehyung, but, at the same time, Jimin felt so overwhelmed because it was Taehyung. His best friend. The most amazing person Jimin knew, and he was married to him now.

The honeymoon suite was beautiful. There was a bed with a heart-shaped headboard, and there were flower petals sprinkled over the floor and the mattress. It was a nice touch, but Jimin would be tired of it after one day. The entire room was decorated with different shades of red and pink, it almost looked like Valentine’s Day had thrown up all over the place, but it was pretty. A pretty vomit.

“Since we have about two hours to kill before dinner,” Taehyung said, and it was only then that Jimin realized that they were holding hands. When did Taehyung grab his hand? Or was he the one who grabbed Taehyung’s hand? Jimin didn’t remember. “What would you like to do? I vote for lying on the mess of roses and making out for a while.”

“Two hours of making out?” Jimin questioned, not knowing whether or not Taehyung was being serious. You never know with Taehyung. “Our lips would fall off, and we’d have a hard time eating dinner after that.”

“Well,” Taehyung said, and he leaned down to kiss Jimin’s lips again. “We’ve been friends for six years. Two of which were leap-years, three months, and fourteen days. That’s a total of 2,356 days, and I’m determined to kiss you that many times before this honeymoon is over.”

“Really? 2,356 times in six days?” Jimin asked. “Assuming you kiss me every hour of every day, you’d have to kiss me about 17 times each hour.”

Taehyung stared down at Jimin, the corners of his lips twitching up into a small smile that he was obviously trying to hold back. “I’m not seeing the problem,” Taehyung said, and he dipped his head down, giving Jimin two more kisses. “That’s already been three. Only fourteen more to go for this hour, so I’m thinking it’s totally possible.”

“Are you actually going to keep count?” Jimin asked, but he wouldn’t really be surprised if Taehyung did. It was something he would do.

“Absolutely!” Taehyung chirped happily.

Jimin wanted to argue and say that they shouldn’t be kissing so much right at the start like this, but the challenge seemed fitting to their relationship. They were always challenging each other, and this one was fitting for them being married—seeing as how it was a challenge that they could achieve together instead of competing against each other. Besides, Jimin wondered if Taehyung would actually be able to keep count all the way up until 2,356 kisses.

“I just have one question,” Jimin said, smiling. “Since we’re here for six days, wouldn’t it be 2,362 kisses?”

“Good point,” Taehyung said, kissing Jimin once more. “2,358 to go.”

*

Dinner was spent at a famous hotpot place, and Taehyung refused to go back to the hotel after that. He complained, saying he didn’t see the point in spending his honeymoon in Japan if they weren’t going to take the time to actually see the city, so Jimin gave in to exploring around for a little while. Taehyung basically just wanted to go to the mall for some souvenir shopping, but it closed only after a few minutes of them being there. Taehyung made Jimin promise that they would come back tomorrow so that Taehyung could do some actual shopping.

In a way, this just felt like a long-awaited vacation with his best friend, but there was also something different about it. The fact that Taehyung kept bringing up their honeymoon, and the fact that they were married, made it a little more romantic than it may have been otherwise.

It eventually turned late enough that they couldn’t keep roaming around the city to their hearts content, so they returned to their hotel room for showers and sleep. Jimin was the first one in bed, and Taehyung joined him once he was done with his shower. When he got into bed with Jimin, he immediately pulled Jimin into a cuddle. That was normal. Taehyung couldn’t sleep without hugging something, which was why he had a body pillow at home. When he slept with Jimin, Jimin took the place of that body pillow. It was normal, but it made Jimin’s heart race this time.

Taehyung placed his lips on Jimin’s, kissing him three more times in a row. “That’s 9,” Taehyung whispered.

“You are going to have to stop kissing me so much,” Jimin whispered back. Every time Taehyung kissed him felt better than the last, and it only kept getting better.

“You don’t like it?” Taehyung questioned with a frown.

“It’s not that,” Jimin assured him, “I just might fall in love with you faster than I need to.”

Taehyung offered a smile and kissed Jimin one more time. “Good night, Jimin,” He said.

Jimin smiled and gave Taehyung one more kiss. “Eleven,” He said. “You’re going to have to pick up your game if you want to reach your goal.”

“Shut up and go to sleep,” Taehyung whispered. “We’ll have plenty of time to catch up if we wake up early enough in the morning.”


Note: So~ the next chapter will be an interview with the couples after their honeymoons, so...if you guys want to ask them questions, that would be great! Otherwise I'll come up with my own...if I can. xD If not, then I probably won't do it. ^^;