hello.

hello and goodbye

Hello

“Hello, I’m Maroo Entertainment’s Park Jihoon.” Jihoon introduced himself in front of other 98 trainees. Everyone clapped their hands, except Park Woojin. Soon when it’s Woojin’s time to introduce himself, ‘ah he is the same age as me.’ Jihoon thought.

Trainees were dismissed after the introduction thingy and they all make their own way to their dorm. Maybe it was fate, Jihoon got in the room with other BNM boys.

“Are you alone? I mean, you are the only one from Maroo in this dorm.” Youngmin approached the kid.

“I g-guess so?” His words came out as a question instead.

“Don’t worry! Woojin is the same age as you, so you won’t be lonely. Right, Woojin?” Donghyun turned to Woojin but the other boy was busy playing his phone.

“Sorry, he’s from Busan and he tends to play with his phone a lot. Please be his friend.” Youngmin said, more like pleaded to Jihoon as he held Jihoon’s tightly.

“Sure.” Jihoon said as he made his way to Woojin’s bed and sat beside Woojin.

“Hey. I’m Jihoon!” JIhoon said a little bit excitedly.

“I know.” Woojin said, eyes still fixed on his phone.

“Stop playing with your phone.” Jihoon took Woojin’s phone away, as Woojin’s eyes were still fixed on the phone, their lips almost touched when Woojin turned to face Jihoon.

“S-Sorry.” Both said in unison. Other BNM boys who saw that were fanboying at the background.

Honestly, Woojin isn’t the type to go somewhere unwillingly. But ever since a boy named ‘Park Jihoon’ came to his life, he almost became a maid to Jihoon. But he never complains anything.

“Woojin-ah, let’s go to the cafeteria” Jihoon grabbed Woojin’s wrist and the boy just followed him.

“I cannot believe Woojin somehow became so proactive nowadays.” Daehwi said when both of them exited the dorm.

“I guess he had found the love of his life.” Youngmin laughed but he knew it was true after all.

Days became weeks, weeks became months. Woojin and Jihoon are inseparable now. Jihoon would dragged Woojin everywhere, including the toilet and Woojin didn’t even say anything.

“I see you didn’t play your phone nowadays. Busy with Jihoon huh?” Youngmin nudged Woojin.

“No. Jihoon would hate it if I’m stick to my phone again.”

“You stopped playing with your phone because Jihoon hates it?” Donghyun who heard it, asked again.

“I don’t know if you are deaf, but that’s what I’m saying earlier.” Woojin rolled his eyes.

It was a few days before 16 June, the day of Produce 101 last episode is going to be broadcast, the day where Woojin and Jihoon probably will not see each other anymore after that and Jihoon is spending all the seconds left with Woojin.

D-7:

“Why are you being extra clingy today?” Woojin asked Jihoon, who was busy snuggling closer to Woojin on the boy’s bed, but Jihoon didn’t reply. Instead, a single tear escapes his eyes and rolled down his cheeks.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Woojin sat up and turned to Jihoon.

“Why are you crying?” Still no reply. Woojin hugged Jihoon as he patted the boy’s back.

“It’s only a week left from the last day, Woojin.” Daehwi said as he sipped his coffee.

“Is that’s why you are crying?” And Jihoon nodded on Woojin’s shoulder.

“Come, let’s get some fresh air.” He held Jihoon’s hands. They went to cafeteria since there’s usually no one there, so Jihoon can tell what’s wrong at Woojin.

“Don’t cry, Jihoon. I’m here okay? Your best friend is here.” Woojin patted Jihoon’s back.

“Y-You are here now, but then?” Jihoon chocked on his own tears but Woojin managed to understand what he’s trying to say.

Woojin couldn’t answer, he knew what will happen. Jihoon will obviously get into top 11 and debut. But what about him? The possibility of him getting into top 11 is 40%, maybe lower. Not that he isn’t confident, but there’s a lot more trainees that could fill up those another 10 spots.

“We can still contact each other, okay?” Woojin managed to say.

“Promise?”

“Pinkie promise!”

D-6:

“Let’s watch some movies!” Jihoon suggested.

“Let me JOIN!” Daehwi screamed, before Woojin could say anything.

“I asked Woojin, not you.” Jihoon glared at the boy but Woojin mouthed ‘let him’ to Jihoon.

“Fine, but bring another person, so you don’t be a third wheeler.”

“I will bring my bae.”

They were watching the movie with Woojin and Jihoon under one blanket meanwhile Jinyoung and Daehwi under another.

“Ahh I’m cold.” Jihoon whispered and Woojin wrapped his hands around Jihoon as the other boy laid down his head on Woojin’s shoulder. Somehow, this little action made Jihoon’s heart jumped a little but he knew he shouldn’t put his hopes high.

“Are you sure they are ‘only friend’?” Jinyoung said to Daehwi.

“No, we are best friend. Right, Jihoon?” Woojin asked and Jihoon just replied with a smile. And this is why Jihoon shouldn’t put his hopes high.

D-1:

The last day when Jihoon could spent some times with Woojin is here. Starting from the morning, he followed Woojin everywhere, including the shower.

“Jihoon, get out. I’m just going to get a shower.” Woojin pushed Jihoon.

“Can’t I just come in too?”

“No, please Jihoon. I will hug you right after I finish okay?” Woojin promised as he patted Jihoon’s head and the other boy nodded.

“I miss you!” Jihoon hugged Woojin right after the other boy came out. Suddenly, Woojin felt the urge to cry, he surely would miss this boy if he didn’t get into top 11 but managed to hold it back.

From morning, to finally, night time, Jihoon had been clinging to Woojin all damn day.

16 June:

“You have to survive, Jihoon.” Woojin held Jihoon’s hands tightly.

“What about you?”

“I’m okay, Jihoon. But you, you need to, okay? Go get that top 11 place!” Woojin tried to sound excited but failed when he started to cry. They hugged each other and cried on each other’s shoulder.

“I have something to tell you.” Jihoon broke the hug and faced Woojin.

“What is it?”

“I like you.”

“I know”

“Since when?”

“Since the first time you approached me.” Woojin smiled.

“Even if I didn’t get into top 11, remember that I like you too and I will always be here,” Woojin pointed on Jihoon heart before continue, “I will always text you, okay? So, don’t cry. I can visit you anytime okay?” Woojin rubbed the boy’s back.

It was the announcement time and of course, all the trainees were nervous. One by one were called and its time for members number 6 to be called.

“Park Woojin!”

Woojin’s names were announced and Jihoon made his way to hug Woojin.

“You made it!” Jihoon screamed.

“I made it!” So does, Woojin as they both jumped up and down like a little kid.

“Park Woojin, please take your seat.” BoA announced.

“See you later.” Woojin waved to Jihoon before made his way.

 

Part 2 will be continued today too.