Cold Bodies, Warmer Hearts

Warmer When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sharp shrilling noise is to be heard throughout Kyungil's and Yijeong's apartment. Kyungil starts awake having only slept a few hours prior because of his late night shift.

"Yijeong, wake up, there's a fire alarm." Yijeong moves around but ends up burrowing deeper into the blankets and bed.

Kyungil ends up kicking him awake, and Yijeong groans, rubbing his bruises that are already forming.

They hurriedly go outside, only stopping to put on their shoes and nothing else.

While it was very warm in their apartment and under the cover, the cold autumn winds are a different story. They each wore shorts to sleep and Kyungil had a t-shirt on. Whereas Yijeong was shirtless. 

As they stand outside with Kyungil leaning on a railing and Yijeong pressed tightly against his front, Kyungil can see Yijeong shivering.

The shorter of the two quickly flips around and presses himself even closer to the taller.

"Hey there handsome, mind stripping and giving me your shirt?" Yijeong curls his fingers around his face, head in Kyungil's chest. Kyungil has his strong arms wrapped around his waist and he's leaning down.

"Of course. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I couldn't keep my loved one warm?"

"A bad one." Yijeong cheekily grins. "So, good boyfriend, hand it over."

Kyungil's body always did run warmer than Yijeong's so he takes off his white t-shirt that he was wearing to sleep. Yijeong steps back and quickly slips it over his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter