Night Club

Falling for a psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stage 005



 

Many things had changed in customs area. More security, and merchandises were under close surveillance. Tons of drug had been found labelling fraud. Those things gave dealers stress and especially, Nayoung. The latter barely slept due to her frustration, she wanted badly to kill the new representative even if they didn’t meet yet.


 

There was one place, she could relax enough. Night club. On her way, her knuckles were bleeding, surely because of some fight earlier. Once, the bodyguard let her pass, a young girl slapped her shoulder and making her groan.



 

“What are you doing here ?!” the girl exclaimed, “Eunwoo is mad at you, unnie”



 

“I know I know.” she followed the girl behind the counter who were a name tag Siyeon.



 

Kyulkyung was right when she said that Nayoung wasn't the real boss. Jung Eunwoo was the real owner.



 

“Enjoy this night at least, tomorrow we’re going to Jeju.” the younger gave her a beer before she walked away towards others customers. Nayoung took the table under the stairs, her favorite spot where anyone could come to talk or even notice her. She laid down and tried to close her eyes, but she couldn’t clear her mind, not because of loud music behind her, along with people shout or moan but mostly because of a certain girl. A girl she couldn't never get a ride.



 

“You can rely on me.” Those words kept repeating in her mind since she left the house.







 

“Kill that journalist after, we can't take risk. Something’s off.” Eunwoo told her.



 

Nayoung didn't do it yet, she was waiting. Speaking of the devil, she receive a call from her.


 

“What do you want ?” the stone replied with her stoic face, still laying.


 

“You're wasting too much time. Anyway, I found something. This Kim Minkyung is your new target. Don't come back home if you can't handle this.” then she hang up, not letting the stone speaking like usual. Always acting bossy with her. Nayoung lazily put back her phone in her jean.




 

Home. That was something Nayoung won't ever understand and have in her all life. Home, that a place where you could back anytime you want. People say, there is no place like home. But for Nayoung, home doesn't even exist.

 

That wasn't her choice to be involve in this deal. It just happened.



 

Soon, a pair of lips cut her thought, with a body pressed against hers. She recognized this scent, Nayoung held the waist of the stranger to not make her fall.


 

“I miss you, Stone.” the girl mumbled between this heat kiss. After, Nayoung sat up, embracing her closer. “How are you ?”


 

“Stress.”


 

“Let me take care of you for once.” the girl grinned before crashing her lips onto hers. Usually, Nayoung was the dominant, always. Unexpectedly a familiar voice interrupted them, which made the dealer curse in her mind.


 

“Excuse me? Can you tell me where the toilet ?”


 

The stripper reluctantly pulled away and threw her death glare. Then, she pointed the direction. “Just behind you.”


 

The stranger thanks them, Nayoung looked up before she left and was in shock.


 

“Jieqiong?!” she blurted out, making the Chinese stopped. The latter just nodded awkwardly and left.


 

What the hell she’s doing in such place and at this hour … she should be at home with her daughter.


 

Nayoung’s gaze was focused on the door, waiting when she would come out again. That seem to annoy the girl who was sitting between her leg. The mean girl cupped her cheeks. “Hey, focus I’m here.”


 

“Sorry Jiyeon, but can we settle this later ? I have to check something.” Nayoung was about to brush her off but she couldn't.


 

“Yah! Are you going to threw me like a piece of meat just for that ?!” she raised her voice, Jiyeon tried to push Nayoung down but she failed. The stone was stronger than her.


 

“Watch your word!”


 

That wasn't right to call her like that, Nayoung thought.


 

“Oh well, now you're defending her. Tell me who is she, what does she do better than me !!” the girl started to be more louder, but no one paid attention to them because of the music.


 

“Calm down, I’ll be back.” Nayoung pushed her off when she noticed Jieqiong was out, staring back at her.


 

Jiyeon fought back and was now clinging to her waist. Aish, you leave me without choice

 

Of course, she won't kick her, she was still decent. Nayoung sat beside her, pulling the girl onto her neck. The latter thought they were about to make out but no, the girl closed her eyes after smelling something. With that, the stone managed to get up and joined the Chinese.



 

“Did you follow me ?” Nayoung asked her first, hand on her hips.


 

“No. My friend is giving his party there…” she answered slowly, biting her lips.

 

Nayoung wondered why the girl was so shy just right now, and then, her eyes caught her … this outfit. Jieqiong was wearing almost nothing, black mini skirt with a crop top, those may highlights her beautiful curve but it was embarrassing her. Nayoung found her hot for once, but she quickly cleared .


 

“A man birthday I guess.” Nayoung said, “anyway what about Mina ?”


 

“Sleeping at home but Minkyung checked her.”



 

“Kim Minkyung ?” Nayoung frowned, before the Chinese nodded. There are all connected… the stone nodded at her turn, when she looked at the Chinese, the latter was seemed expecting something from her. “Ah… I’m visiting a friend who works here…”



 

Nayoung didn't know what to say else except ending this unexpected meeting. “You should go back to your friends.”


 

The stone walked away once she finished, it was the most awkward moment she feel. She wasn't use to see the journalist like that and more, she saw her doing… almost doing the thing.

 

I shouldn't be ill at ease in front of her, she's nothing to you, she's nothing to you, Nayoung tried to keep this in her mind.

 

She found herself again at the counter, with Siyeon who greet her with a big cake. “Please, can you bring it upstairs ?”


 

Happy birthday Minghao


 

Nayoung finally remembered that man who was at Jieqiong’s house once time. She slowly made her way towards the mean table. “Oh the cake’s here.” someone shouted and pointed at her.

 

She quickly put it down, and was about to left when she felt a grip on her right arm. “Help me to light up.” it was Jieqiong. The girl wore a smile, but Nayoung didn't know if it was a fake or not. At the end, she helped her.


 

“Thanks but don't be too touchy with my girl.” a man said out, Nayoung turned at that voice, surely thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter