Stalker

Falling for a psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stage 003

 


Yebin was about to stab but Nayoung had good reflexes. The latter almost broke her left arm. Jieqiong was still standing there.  
“Put that down, arm is precious girl.” Nayoung said.  
“Yebin.. listen to her..” Jieqiong added, looking at her friend before glancing at the culprit. “Release her.”     Nayoung did what she say surprisingly, in other hand Yebin stood beside Jieqiong. “You have to explain me everything later Kyul.” she muttered while leaving the room for Mina.      
Now, Jieqiong was alone again with her. Nayoung cleared . “So, what did I do wrong ? I thought you-”     “Who allow you to come here without my permission, you tied up my friend and approach my daughter!!!” she burst out of anger, she stomped towards her, holding tight her collar.  
“It’s not I hurt people. I was just playing with Mina.” she tried to act innocent, putting her both hand in air. “Plus, it’s not like she didn’t like it.”     “Then how can you explain for Yebin ?!”     “She wouldn’t let me and call police.” she answered. “By the way, it’s not like I didn’t tell you.”     “Still!! You can’t come here when you want!!”     “You reported my basement.” Nayoung replied back, Jieqiong couldn’t deny it but she was right. The dealer intertwined their hands together to pull her closer. “You should pay the price.”       The journalist hit her stomach and left the room at her turn along with the devil laugh of Nayoung. She found her daughter eating pancakes with her friend. The latter glared at her, “I’m waiting for you. Who’s that pyscho ?”     “Let her. It’s my fault, sorry.” she apologized.  
“It’s not what I ask for, Kyulkyung.” Yebin insisted while eating. “anyway, I already call Minghao to come over.”     “What ?!!!” Jieqiong exclaimed, “why ?!”     “She’s dangerous !!”     Mina looked up and interrupted them. “Noo!!! I don’t want Stoney to leave !!!” that earn their glare at her. Stoney ?  
“Someone call me ?” the meaning girl showed up in the kitchen. Jieqiong pulled her out imediately in the garden. Meanwhile, Yebin kept her death at her while she fed Mina.  
The journalist slapped hard her shoulder. “A friend of mine, who is an office will come soon so.. leave if you don’t want to be catch.”     “It’s not enough to forgive you for what you did princess. I will come here again, and next time you have to tell me who’s your source.” the dealer declared.  
“When will you stop bothering me ?”     “I don’t even start yet. Anyway, see you soon.” she climbed above the barrier but Jieqiong complained at her.  
“Aish!! At least you could use the door!!”     She’s beyond help…         The journalist went back inside, only to find her daughter asking where Stoney go. “She left because she .. has work but don’t mind her Mina.”     “I can’t believe it. I swear next time this girl is so dead.” Yebin whispered in her ear while walking beside her.  
Soon someone knocked at the door. It’s surely Minghao.. Against all expectations, it was her again. Jieqiong checked her neighborhood if Minghao was around.  
“Mina keeps my key car…” she informed, fixing her black cap.  
Jieqiong let her in, but Mina didn’t wan’t to give it back.  
“I don’t wannnnt I want you to stay stoney!!” she whined, and squalling around her. Nayoung kissed her forehead while mumbling some words that Jieqiong couldn’t catch. Then, Mina let her go and gave her key car back. The dealer ruffled her hair before looking at the mother. The latter glared at her, wondering what she told her.  
“It’s a secret Mom!” Mina smiled, and she went inside the kitchen with Yebin.  
“You se
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter