Love is coming?

Switched

Seongwoo : What’s wrong with him?

Jisung : Dunno. He’s been like that since this morning. He’s been acting all weird.

Daniel : He looks like he’s dying.

 

Say all that you want. I still couldn’t believe that I was in this situation. After all that commotion in the toilet, I decided to be rational again. I had two choices. First, coming clean meaning that I’ll just say that I’m a girl trapped in a guy’s body. Second, just play along until I figure everything out. The first one probably could make me end up in an asylum so nope to that idea. I tried to laugh everything off after that which was pretty awkward to be honest. Luckily, Jisung, the one who woke me up didn’t ask why I was acting like a lunatic.

 

Me : *sigh*

Guanlin : Jihoon-hyung, are you okay? Want something to eat?

Me : *look at Guanlin* *a very big sigh*

 

It was a pretty tiring morning to be honest. I had to pick up everyone’s name and had to remember them fast. So far, I only remembered Jisung-hyung, Daniel-hyung, Seongwoo-hyung and Guanlin. Thank god someone created Google. With Google’s almighty power, I was able to google every members of Wanna One. Oh and I accidentally heard Daniel talking about how we’re in this idol group called Wanna One so that’s how I knew about it.

 

Minhyun : Good morning~~what are we having for breakfast?

 

Minhyun came into the kitchen, followed by…Erm…Wait, let me get my iphone. Luckily this Jihoon guy didn’t put any password in his iphone. Back to our topic, yeah, Minhyun was followed by Jinyoung, Jaehwan, Daehwi, Sungwoon and Woojin. Basically everyone. The kitchen was so packed now.

 

Jisung : Guys, we have a schedule at 9.00 so hurry up eat and get ready.

Everyone : Got it~~~~

 

I quietly got out of the kitchen and went into my? bedroom. I sat on the bed, still contemplating about life and what the hell is going on at the moment. As I did that, the phone suddenly vibrated. I looked at the screen and noticed that it was a familiar number. Hm…..Hey, it’s my number!!!! I quickly picked it up.

 

???? : Hello…?

 

It was my voice!

 

Me : H-hello? Jihoon-ssi? Is that you?

Jihoon : Y-yeah….I don’t know what’s going on…I woke up and I was in a hospital in a girl’s body…

Me : Me too…

 

We talked about how we should deal with this. Jihoon’s a lot calmer than expected, a lot calmer than me. We agreed to just pretend we are each other for the time being. He described about what he’s like and things he usually do so that I won’t be in trouble. He said to call him whenever I had problems. He even promised to look after my mom. He seemed so kind. We hung up and someone entered the room.

 

Seongwoo : Jihoon-ah, you’re not using the toilet yet?

Jihoon : Not yet.

Seongwoo : I’ll be using it for the time being then. Jisung-hyung is using one atm.

Jihoon : Sure, go ahead.

 

He grinned at me. He headed towards the toilet and before going in, he suddenly took off his shirt.

 

Me : Yah,yah,yah! What are you doing?!

 

I yelled at him, closing my eyes with my hands.

 

Seongwoo : What do you mean?

Me : Why are you taking your clothes off?!

Seongwoo : Er, to take a shower? Because people always take off their clothes before taking a shower?

 

I know that. I’m not stupid!

 

Me : W-well, this is my room a-and it’s not a good manner to suddenly strip in other people’s bedroom!

Seongwoo : ….

Me : Hyung, are you even listening?

 

I slowly opened my eyes and there was no sight of him already.


Me : …Seongwoo hyung?

 

As I was searching for him, suddenly I heard someone humming. It was Seongwoo in the toilet. I tried to listen to his voice so I brought myself closer to the toilet door, pressing my ears against the door. Listening carefully, the song he was humming sounded so, so familiar but I couldn’t figure out where or when I heard that. As I was deep in my thoughts, I didn’t realize someone was watching at me from behind.

 

Daniel : What are you doing?

 

Daniel was looking at me with a weird expression on his face. I quickly pulled away from the toilet and just laughed awkwardly. He shrugged and went to Minhyun’s bed.

 

Daniel : I need to find a charger. Charger, charger~

Me : Ah, hyung, I’ll help you find it~

 

I look at my bed to find if I could find Jihoon’s charger. I went to the double deck bed and found one dangling on the upper bunk. I stretched my arms out trying to reach it. Jihoon’s a bit short so I couldn’t grab onto it.

 

Me : Ah, just a little bit more…

 

I was trying really hard. Suddenly, Daniel came up behind me and grabbed the charger easily. I quickly turned to face him and found myself staring straight into his eyes. , our faces were so close to each other. I froze but he just grinned at me.

 

Daniel : Ehehe, got it already~~

 

The way he said that was too cute for me. (Thanks to Google) No wonder he was the no.1 member of the group. I kinda understand why all the nunas and girls voted for him. I won’t lie, his smile made my heart skipped a little.

 

Daniel : Hurry up and get ready, Jihoon-ah~

 

He said, ruffling my hair before leaving the room. I couldn’t see it but I knew that my cheeks were pink from blushing at that moment. And at that moment too, Ong Seongwoo chose to appear and witness the whole scene. He gave me this weird look and then smirked at me.

 

Seongwoo : Ohhh~~~~I didn’t know our Jihoonie swing that way~

Me : Swi- Ah, hyung!! What do you mean by that??!

 

Seongwoo gave me that ‘knowing’ look and then winked at me before leaving the room.

 

Seongwoo : Don’t worry~~I won’t tell anyone~~hehehe

 

Jihoon-ah, I’m sorry. I might have damaged your image a little…but even I could not escape from having my heart fluttered by Kang Daniel.