A Peek

That's My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In an old classroom somewhere, an intimate act is being shared between two young people. In the middle of the dusty room, the male sit on a single desk while having the young girl straddling his lap.

The male sensually explores the flushed girl's sweet cavern while holding her waist tightly, deepening the kiss. His hand travel south towards her milky thigh, wrapping it around his torso. Leaving her puffy lip, he head down to her neck, marking his territory beside someone else's mark.

"Oppa, please don't make it too obvious." the poor girl shuttered out the words due to the extreme pleasure she is receiving.

"I need to make sure that I don't lose to the other guys, baby girl."

"But because of you guys, I have to wear a scarf everyday in this hot summer." She pout, still regaining from their previous sinful act.

Pulling her back, his eyes gaze over the view in front of him, her school blouse fully opens revealing her lacy Victoria Secret's red bra that he bought for her. From her flushed face to her open swollen lip, she look like a goddess to him. There is something exciting about her when her actions contradict with her naive personality.

The sounf of the school bell interrupt his moment with his baby girl, a scowl appeared on his face as footsteps of students rushing out of their classroom. 

 

 

 

Hi guys, I'm back after nearly a year, I know that I'm such an irrespo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter