003

taelice.drabbles

Sweet Dreams
PG-13
Fluff, Comedy

429w

 

Lisa only lets Taehyung crash at her place when he stumbles in without greeting or warning smelling like baby powder and alcohol — two scents that would trigger kill bill sirens in any mother — but lucky for him, her parents are on some business expedition (which Lisa had learned at the fruiting age of fourteen did not mean what she thought it meant after scavenging through their luggage out of pure boredom). He somehow (expectantly) manages to trip over a smooth surface and flop face first onto her couch, a small absentminded giggle muffled into the leather. He looks like a gigantic baby that lost track of his mother and tumbled into her house.

“How faced did you get this time?” she murmurs, more to herself than to him. 

The weight of him makes her knees wobble as she makes an attempt to sit him upright. When he's finally shifted with his back pressed into the armrest, she takes a long look at his face - a dazed smirk practically taped to it. She wonders how bad she looks in comparison, dragging herself up at three in the morning with tumbleweeds for hair and droopy, squinty eyes that could barely look at him head on. Nonetheless, he finds amusement in her appearance, drawing his fingers through her hair in circles that most definitely messes it up more. 

“You look like Chewbacca,” he slurs with a lippy grin. 

“What?”

“Ya know... from freaking uhh...” he pinches the bridge of his nose, “Star Trek.”

“Star Wars,” she corrects.

“Oh yeaaaaah,” his words drag into a yawn, fingers still toying with her locks. “But pretty,” he mumbles, “much much prettier... prettiest Wookie I've ever...” another yawn, “...seen.”

Anyone would have passed this off as complete drunken nonsense but in retrospect, it isn't like Taehyung's sober compliments to her were any more normal sounding. Wow Lisa, your legs are so long and beautiful like a cellar spider. Your eyes glimmer as beautifully as a newborn puppy. She supposes this is as close as it gets to romantic. 

“I'm going to bed. You can sleep here for the night if you want,” she says, beginning to scoot back to her feet. 

A second later, long arms nestle around her torso, flipping her horizontally until her face brushes against the leathery couch. For a moment, she's thankful the lights are extremely dim and Taehyung's far too out of his mind to see how red her face has tinted. “No, no, my soft wookie sleeps with me tonight,” he whispers through her hair.

“My Chewlisa.”