What Can I Do To Make You Hate Me

Ice Flower in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident at the library, you avoided Jinki more than before if it even possible. You didn’t want him questioning you what exactly was happening at the library, and worse, found out about it himself.

But being the stubborn Jinki, he kept approaching you whenever he had able to and threw any conversation that passed his mind, even the ridiculous one, like the weather, or the taste of the new chicken menu at the cafetaria. You ignored all his attempts, but that wouldn’t stop him.

One afternoon, you sat at the cafetaria with Yunho and his friends, the other kingkas: Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin. Ever since Jinki came, you spent much more time with Yunho, making him surprised. You even bear with his annoying acting as your boyfriend, you could bear anything to avoid Jinki approaching you.

You sat there, eating quitely. Yunho sat beside you, done eating. His hand over your shoulder while he was busy whispering some annoying sweet words to your ear. Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun sat at the other side, threwing greasy smile to every hot girls they spotted. Changmin was busy eating at the other side of Yunho, enjoying the lunch boxes he got from his fans. Jaejoong spotted a hot girl walked pass him, waving her hair and throwing inviting smile. He smirked.

“Found my dessert. Got to go.” he said to his friends, then he winked at you. “See ya sister-in-law. Join us more often, will you? It’s nice to have eye candy around.” he checked you up and down with naughty eyes. Yunho waved him away, irritated.

“It’s my girl you were checking out. Go find your own girl.” he pulled you closer to him possessively. You pushed him back right away. Jaejoong laughed.

“I will.” He winked, then ran to the hot girl. In 30 seconds he had succesfully brought the girl out of the cafetaria with his hands on her waist. Her also-hot-friends eyed her with envy. It’s Yoochun and Junsu’s turn to smirk.

“I think I spotted lonely hot girl friends.” Yoochun said, grinning, and without further a do walking confidently towards the girls. Junsu followed behind him. He glanced back at Changmin.

“Coming?” he asked. Changmin shook his head, waving him away. His mouth was full of food, preventing him from talking.

“Figured.” he rolled his eyes, then joined Yoochun. Soon they had followed Jaejoong out of the cafetaria with girls in their arm. There were only you, Yunho, and Changmin left. Well, since Changmin was busy with his food world and ignorant about everyting else, practically it was only you and Yunho left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter