one.

Morning Sunshine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.Morning Sunshine.

Why had insisted that the members come to his for breakfast? Suho had suggested that they go out for some brunch sort of thing, but no, Kyungsoo just had to pipe up and insist that he feeds them a proper home cooked meal.

“You’re an idiot Kyungsoo.” Mumbling to himself as he stirred the soup while also making sure that the rice cooker was actually on and cooking this time. Making a mental reminder to never ask Kai and Sehun to do such a simple task ever again.

Having at least the rice under control made his shoulders loosen ever so slightly but it also helped him remember the 101 others things he had to do; make sure the Kimchi was ready, making sure he had enough toast as well as enough juice for all of them. Constantly checking the time to make sure he had everything prepared.

Checking the clock for about the millionth time he let out a curse, 5 minutes until they came and he was nowhere near done. The rice was taking longer than expected, he had burnt a couple pieces of toast and the table wasn’t even set yet. Minute by minute the plan that had set out just the night before was flying out the window.

He had just started setting the table when the door slammed open and a voice rang around the apartment, “good morning sunshine!” Byun Baekhyun and his loud mouth. One by one the members made their way into the kitchen, all yelling out their greeting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter