Chapter 1 : The girls and MBLAQ

♡21 Days With MBLAQ♡

“Yah, wake up !!” Kyu—Being the manager, have to wake MBLAQ in early morning. Kyu live in MBLAQ’s dorm, his room is next to them. Kyu shake Joon’s body, trying to wake him up but no respond from Joon. “Aigoo, Joon-Hyung wake up.” Feeling frustrated because Joon ignored him, Kyu moved to G.O’s bed and pulled his blanket from him. “Byunghee-Hyung ! wake up ~”  he shouted but then again, no respond. “Gaaah !! these sleeping-bags guys ….” He mumbled as he climbed to Mir’s bed.

“Mireuuu ~ wake up yah!” he shouted in Mir’s ears who still in his dreamland. Mir blinked, looking at him who was grinned because he thought at least he could wake him up. But then Mir turned his body, and continued his sleep. “What the !! Yah, wake up!” Kyu shake Mir’s body but it’s useless.

“Aish..” Kyu sighed as he moved to the last boy, Seungho. “Hyungiee, wake up~”  He shake Seungho’s body hard, trying desperately to wake the leader up. “Hyuuung, wake u-ARGHH !!!” Kyu was trying to wake him, but what he received was a kick from Seungho on his face. “Aigoo my head…”

~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, in 21Days waiting room, Five beautiful girl were sitting on a long chair. They’re Inna, Mirae, Emma, Inmi and Yunmi. The girls still don’t know each other, and they were waiting for MBLAQ’s arrival awkwardly.

“So… I’m Yunmi. Nice to meet you.” Yunmi smiled, trying to break the silence inside the room. The other girls looking at her, at first confused but then smiled back at her.

“I’m Emma, Choi Emma.”

“Jang Mirae, You can call me Mirae.”

“Chermarn Mali In Na, or Inna.”

“Kwon Inmi. Just call me Mia or Inmi.”

The girls one by one introduced herself, they come from different background and personality, but one thing tied them, it’s their love for MBLAQ, Or they thought.. since Yunmi looked like she wasn’t interested.

“Hey, who is your favourite MBLAQ’s member?” Inna asked to the girls with an enthusiac look.

“Me, Joonie ofcourse.” Inmi replied, smiling.

“Ah! Joon is my favourite too !!” Emma smiling cheerfully, rea;;y happy by the fact one of the girls have the same interest as her.

“Cheondung..” Mirae replied, she blushed while thinking about him.

“Oh, the same as me!” Yunmi replied. “and what about you Inna?”

“Yang Seungho!” Inna grinned.  

 

The girl continued their small talks while waiting for MBLAQ to come.

 

 

 

 



So this is the first chapter, i'm sorry for short update *bow*