Chapter Two –I’m not jealous at all!

Dont you dare to dare me that!

“Day off tomorrow everyone!” Onew shouted when they entered in their apartment. Everyone sighed happily.

It was two in the morning already and everyone was dead tired, practice took too long today.

“Umma, I’m starving, the practice made me really hungry…” Taemin pulled the end of Key’s jacket, looking at him sleepily.

“I’m hungry too.” Onew said right away.

“I could use some food as well, what about you Minho?” Jonghyun asked to the taller boy who just walked to the bedroom in silence and closed the door behind him loudly. “Guess not.”

Key sighed and grabbed his pink apron. “Seriously guys, making me cook at these hours! I can’t even think straight…” He complained, yawning.

Jonghyun walked to his bestfriend and wrapped his arms around the boy’s small waist, resting his chin on his shoulder. “Pleeeease yeobo…” He whimpered in his best pleading voice.

Key sighed once more and hit him playfully with the spatula. “Go sit and make sure Teamin doesn’t fall asleep yet.”

Jonghyun glanced over his shoulder, Teamin already fast asleep on the table. Onew went to the bathroom and Jonghyun sat down by the sleeping maknae, watching Key taking out ingredients off the fridge and getting them ready.
He was so tired…his eyes were so heavy. No, he couldn’t fall asleep!
Getting up, the lead singer went to Key’s side and leaned on the counter, and the other glanced at him. “What?”

“I can’t just stay there; I’ll fall asleep if I do.” He explained, trying to hold his eyes open.

“Oh.”

Jonghyun blinked as the younger boy made that delicious sound, his lips pouting while doing it. So pouty and cute…
Key caught him looking and smiled.
Jonghyun’s heart skipped a beat. What was that? What a strange feeling…! He rubbed his eyes, he was tired, that’s all.

“Jonghyun.”

“Humm?”

“You’re falling asleep.”

“Oh.”

“Jonghyun.”

“Humm?”

“You’re literally falling asleep.”

“Wha-” Jonghyun gasped as his body went limp and a pair of arms grabbed him quickly, protecting him from falling in the cold, really hard looking floor.

“Pabo! If you are still going to sleep then do it on the table where you can’t crack your head open!” Key shouted at him angrily, pushing the lead singer to the chair and sitting him down. For some reason, he wasn’t so tired after that and kept his eyes open and simply observed Key cooking, humming an unfamiliar song, probably to keep himself awake.

Onew returned wearing the same tired expression his friends had and sat down right when Key took out three plates and placed them on the table, now filled with scrambled eggs.
Onew started to eat right away and Key shook Taemin slightly. “Tae sweety, your food is ready, wake up.”

Taemin yawned and murmured a messy ‘thank you umma’, which made Key smile and sat down.

Jonghyun frowned. “You’re not going to eat?”

Key shook his head. “I’m not that hungry.”

“Take a bite at least or you’ll wake up with your stomach aching badly in the morning.” Jonghyun took a bit of his eggs on the chopsticks and held them in front of Key’s mouth. A hungry Key in the morning meant a pissed off Key, and that one wasn’t really easy to deal with, Jonghyun thought.

Key made an approving sound and opened his mouth, wrapping it around the chopsticks.
Jonghyun watched closely as the younger chewed and his lips slowly, his pink tongue wetting his heart shaped and del-

“Ahem.”

 
 Jonghyun turned to Onew who sent him a knowing look. Crap.
Key looked at their leader in confusion and Onew smiled. “The food went into the wrong way.” He faked a cough.

“Thanks for the food.” Taemin said, getting up and heading towards the bedroom.
Key got up and crossed his arms against his chest. “Lee Taemin! Don’t you dare to go to sleep without brushing your teeth!”

Onew chuckled when the boy turned to the bathroom’s direction murmuring a ‘yes umma’ obediently.

Jonghyun smiled. He really loved his family, but this one really made his heart warm.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



“Jonghyun! Jonghyun!” A distant voice called his name.
The boy curled on his bed, hugging the sheets against his chest, ignoring the non-stopping voice. He was so warm, so comfy…so… “OHMYGOD!”

Jonghyun screamed in shock when his sheets went flying to god knows where, the chilly air hitting his body like microscopic daggers.
The singer stared in shock, now wide awake, at the source of his problem. “YOU! What’s your ing problem?!”

And there he stood, Almighty Key at all of his almightiness, holding Jonghyun’s blue sheets with yellow ducks on it, in one hand, smiling widely. “Let’s go shopping.”

And then Jonghyun’s world crashed down, breaking into millions of tiny pieces. Shopping? With Key?

Jonghyun smiled.
Key smiled back.
Jonghyun chuckled.
Key kept smiling.
Jonghyun laughed loudly. “NO.”

Suddenly Key gasped as the sheets were pulled from his hand forcefully and pouted. “Really, really mature Kim Jonghyun!” The diva said, watching Jonghyun curl in a ball and warping himself with his sheets, hiding.

“Never! I refuse! I’m not going!” The other shouted inside the sheets.

Key threw a huge pout and climbed the bed, slapping what it looked like the curve of his friend’s . “You always say that but in the end you have fun with me! Argh! Pabo! You’re going to suffocate in there! Get out!”

“Never!”

Key felt a small fit growing inside him. “Oh yeah?!”

“Yeah! Let me sleep!”

“Very well. From now on, you, Kim Jonghyun will cook your own meals for two whole months.” Key smiled in victory, leaving the bedroom.

There was a long pause, silence filling the air for a few seconds until… “WAIT! KEY WAIT FOR ME!”
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Jonghyun yawned, carrying Key’s bags as the other disappeared inside the shops only to give him more bags.
Taemin and Onew were with their family today and Minho had a basketball game planned with some old friends. He could be visiting his family too… However, he knew that Key wasn’t in the best terms with his own family since his grandmother died, he didn’t want to leave the boy by himself while everyone was at home.

Key looked strong but he could get hurt quite easily, so he decided to let Key drag him to the mall. The rapper could use some fun time, he deserved it, he was so hard-working, taking care of them all too, Jonghyun thought.

“This looks good on you. I’ll buy it; it matches your green skinnies.” Key said while holding a black shirt with some green words in front of his friend’s chest. Then he smiled and grabbed a baby blue sweater with Mickey mouse’s head in the front. “And this one for Taeminie, what do you think?”

“He’s growing up Key.” Jonghyun laughed.

“…Right. He shouldn’t though. What am I going to do when my son marries some hooker and decides to leave the house? I’ll be so lonely!” Key said in a dramatic, whimpering voice, faking some sobs.

“Aw! You still have me!” Jonghyun hugged Key playfully.

“You’re different! You don’t even educate your own son!” Key kept playing along their game.

Jonghyun loved times like this, Key was something else, he had decided long ago, he understood his way of thinking, and he followed his ideas right away. He liked to call themselves Kim brothers because of that, sometimes they acted like twins. He couldn’t imagine having other bestfriend rather than Key, they were complete with each other.

“Who has a son?” A familiar voice came from behind them.

Jonghyun froze on the spot as Heechul waved to them. Damn.
“Oh hi Key! You’re looking good!” Heechul greeted him right away, ignoring Jonghyun’s presence.

Thirty minutes.
Thirty minutes had passed by since Heechul decided to join their small trip to the mall. Jonghyun sat on a table, glaring at the older boy who kept flirting with his bestfriend right in front of him.
They were in an ice cream Parlor and ‘for no real reason‘, Heechul decided to pay Key a giant ice-cream while Jonghyun had to pay his own.

“Ah, so he sang that one too! Oh wait..dont move.” Heechul suddenly stopped talking. He let his finger run Key’s lower lip, wiping a bit of chocolate syrup. And it off.

Jonghyun's eyes widened to the maximum, making them look too big for his head.
Oh no you didn’t.
. His. Life.
That was it! Jonghyun’s mind sounded the alarm, bright red lights suddenly activating inside his brain. The singer stood up. “Ah! Look at the hour! We reeeeally need to go now! Such a shame!” Jonghyun said, looking at his watch.

“What? We don’t nee-” Key said in confusion.

“Of course we do! Ah! Key! You forgot! We still have an interview today!” Jonghyun gasped in fake shock. “I can’t believe you forgot! Onew said it last night! Ah, poor thing, you were really tired! You didn’t hear!”

Heechul raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

“Oh my god, we do?!” Key suddenly stood up in panic.

“Yeah! In an hour! Come on!” Jonghyun grabbed their bags and pulled the blonde by the hand.

“Oh, bye Heechul! Thank for the ice-cream! I’ll see you soon!” Key bowed and ran off.

Not that soon, Jonghyun thought. That guy wouldn’t touch Key again, he really wasn’t the right person for his Key!
Wait, what? His Key? Where did that came from?

“Where is it?” Key asked with a worried face, his hands trying to fix his hair.

“Where is what?” The shorter boy asked, forgetting about the fake interview.

Key stopped walking and stared at is friend, his eyes widening. “Wait. Oh no.”

Jonghyun blinked in confusion. “What?”

“Kim Jonghyun… were you lying?” Key pointed him an accusing finger in front of the other’s nose.

Jonghyun chuckled nervously.

Key gasped angrily. “I can’t believe you! Why did you do that?!”

Because that ert was flirting with you! He just wants to kiss you and feel you up! He told me that himself! His mind screamed loudly.

“Look…It’s not fair! I came to spend the day with you, not with him!” Jonghyun complained, waving his arms like a mad person.

Key rubbed his forehead, sensing a migraine. “So you lied to…such a sneaky bastard you are!”

“I’m sorry…” Jonghyun pleaded, trying to make Key look at him.

“I hate lies.” The blonde stated. Jonghyun knew that already.

“Key-!”

“No. Don’t you dare making your puppysaurus eyes at me!” Key groaned, covering his eyes with his hands.
 
“I’ll buy you a new jacket. And a necklace!” Jonghyun made his best puppy eyes.

“Are you trying to buy me?!” Key accused him, raising some fingers from his face so he could see his friend.

“Is it working?” Jonghyun gave him a smirk.

Key bit his lip, trying to prevent himself from laughing. He sighed and smiled. “…it is. Let’s go.”

Jonghyun made a small victory dance and kept grinning all afternoon…until he saw the price of the necklace Key picked.


-------------------------------

Okay guys, tell me what you think about it ^^