Final

Jealousy games
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say Jaemin was jealous of Renjun, was a lie. No it wasn't. He despised the boy. Every time somebody mentioned his name his insides would twist. His organs knotting together. His throat got sore. He really hated the older boy, but still here he was. Sitting beside him smiling and laughing with him.

He had finally been allowed back to practice. Their upcoming comeback close. He knew all s had missed him. He could feel it. The way their eyes checked up on him ever time they tried a new step. He just happened to not like one of them anymore.

Ever since he went on hiatus his boyfriend started hanging out with one member in particular. Jeno would never leave Renjun's side, and now that Jaemin is back they still never left each other. They had gone from being two to three and Jaemin hated it. He wanted Jeno for himself, but Renjun got more of that than him.

It wasn't before Renjun asked him if he was going to pick up his ringing phone he even noticed it vibrating. It was Jungwoo. A Smrookie he had grown close to being in the dungeon with him for months.

"Hey Jungwoo." He saw Jeno's eyes shift to him. Jealousy flickering in them. He got an idea. He didn't hear what the older boy said on the other side of the line. Answering only his imaginary question.

"Of course I can hang out. See you later." Six pairs of eyes bore into him. One filled with jealousy. The only pair he cared for. Jeno was going to feel what Jaemin felt. He was going to make him jealous.

An hour later he was running down the stairs. Not bidding goodbye to any of s. Not turning around when he heard Mark question Jeno about him acting strange. Only thinking about making Jeno jealous and meet up with Jungwoo. He was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. His eyes soft and warm. His well built tall frame making Jaemin look like a stick beside him. Jungwoo was really beautiful. The type of beautiful you only saw in magazines after editing.

"Food? I'm guessing McDonalds." Jaemin laughed. Hooking his arms in Jungwoo's. It wasn't uncommon for him to do it. He did it all the time. He was clingy by nature, but he normally watched himself when around s. Not wanting to cause a stir, but today that was just what he wanted.

"You know me so well." He watched Jeno out of the side of his eyes. Seeing him whisper something to Renjun. Jaemin leaning into Jungwoo to tell him to laugh as if he told him a joke, and he did. Catching on quite quickly.

Half way into his chicken nuggets and chips Jaemin started to grow bored. Jungwoo hadn't said a word since they left the SM building.

"Jungwoo? Why aren't you saying anything?" He didn't look mad. His eyes sparkled and he had a smile on his face. Chewing with delight on his burger.

"I don't know. I just felt you needed some time to think?" His statement ended in a question. Seeing the younger watch him questionably.

"Why?" Another chicken nugget gone. He really enjoyed them. He hated all the sauces McDonalds served, but he always went for chicken nuggets anyway. Eating them with ketchup or just alone.

"You wanted me to act as if we were dating in front of you rboyfriend. Something must be up." Jaemin let out a understanding sigh. He wanted Jungwoo to be in on it, but he just didn't know how to make that happen. He thought his words trough carefully. Watching the older boy in front of him as he thought.

"Jeno is acting very chummy with Renjun. I just want him to feel what I'm feeling." Jungwoo nodded. Taking in every word the younger spoke. Feeding of the aura around him.

"So you want us to do the same?" He pointed from himself to Jaemin and back. Making it clear who he meant by us. Jaemin nodded slowly. Reading Jungwoo's face.

"Only for a little bit." His heart was hammering against his ribs. His entire body anticipating Jungwoo's answer. His face not changing. Hand on chin. Thinking.

"Sure. Does that mean I have to tell Yukhei?" Jaemin laughed. Jungwoo and Yukhei hadn't started dating yet, but everybody knew they would soon. Seeing the way they smiled at each other.

"Sure, just tell him to not tell anybody." And that's just what the older did. He texted his best friend, almost turned boyfriend, saying he was helping Jaemin out. Smiling as he hit send.

"So, what now?" He took the last bite of his burger. Seeing Jaemin practically breathing the rest of his chicken nuggets. They were gone in seconds.

"Now we gotta be spotted." Masks on their faces and backpacks on they walked everywhere. Some times catching somebody looking, or taking a picture. Never seeing any of them being uploaded. It took two hours before a picture popped up. It was them on their way to Coex. Walking to a train. It looked as though they were with somebody else, but that didn't change the messages popping in on both their phones. From best friend on Jungwoo's side to boyfriend on Jaemin. Jungwoo answered his, Jaemin didn't.

"Can I stay with you tonight? The NCT dorm is so cold compared to the trainee ones." Jungwoo nodded. Jaemin's bed was still empty after just recently moving back with NCT. It would feel good having the sunshine in their room again. Jaemin muttered a thanks. Texted Taeyong he would stay the night with Jungwoo, and snuggled closer to the older boy. Falling asleep on his shoulder on the train.

They never got to Coex. Going home instead.

A worried Yukhei waiting in the living room. A hungry Hansol walking around the kitchen and a tired Kun asleep on the couch. Everything was just as it were before Jaemin left.

"Sorry, we're home now." Jungwoo hugged Yukhei. No kiss exchanged even though everybody could see they wanted it. Hansol walked out of the kitchen. A yogurt in hand.

"Oh, hi Jaemin. What's up?" Hansol was always able to read Jaemin's face. He could tell the second Jaemin's mood changed.

"Jeno is being close with Renjun." Hansol let's out a "ah I see". Knowing the feeling quite well after seeing his boyfriend kiss another member on the cheek on tv. He never mentioned it to him though. Feeling their relationship couldn't handle a fight right now.

The rest of the evening was spent with Jungwoo and Jaemin taking selfies and uploading them to Jungwoo's private accounts. More texts rus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter