The End

Mr. Dragon Is Jealous?

“ Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. “- Kris Wu Yifan

“ Yifan…” A stern voice being heard in the Wu’s house. “ Oh oohh.” Yifan answered without looking at the owner of that voice. A glared was thrown toward Yifan. Through his gritted teeth, he warned Yifan, “ Put that damn PHONE down now Yifan.” Without looking away from his phone, he mumbled out, “ Okay okay but let me finish this game first. Just few minute oihh.” Never in his life Junmyeon being in this situation. His patience had reached it limit. Packing his stationery and books angrily, he snapped toward Yifan. “ Then, study by yourself. I’ll just go home.” Junmyeon stood up from the floor and grabbed his bag. Yifan too shocked with Junmyeon attitude, he throwed his phone on the sofa and pulled Junmyeon hand. The force that Yifan used make Junmyeon stumbled backward and fell down exactly on Yifan’s thigh.

Yifan POV

I held Junmyeon tightly in my arms when he tried to get up. “ Wait wait wait Myeon. Where are you going?” “ Home.” Came a reply from Junmyeon. I kept my arms around him, my chin on his right shoulder. “ I’m sorry babe. I just want to tease you.” I placed a kiss on his neck which cause him to squirm. Got your weak spot . “ And it’s not funny at all Yifan!” Junmyeon crossed his arms and huffed loudly. I put on my best pout on display and tighten my arms around him. “ I knowwww.. And I’m so so so so soweyyyyyy. Can you forgive this poor giant dragon? Hermmm?” Hearing my words, Junmyeon uncrossed his arms and pinched lightly ( repeatedly ) my arms which still hooked around his waist. “ No, you’re being too much. I hate it. “ Knowing Junmyeon too well make me know that the tone that he used meant that he’s not mad anymore. Just sulking because of my behaviour. A smirk appeared on my face. Junmyeon being like this is so adorable that it make me unconsciously squish him too tight in my embrace. “ But, this poor giant dragon need your forgiveness. Or it gonna die… Please pweasee pweaseee cute lil bunnyyyy…” Using his nickname in this type of situation can be so useful. Always. I pressed my lips on his neck repeatedly when he still did not answer me. He giggled loudly and tried to untangle my arms. “ Yi-Yifan-an… Hahahahaha.. Sto-stop i-it.” Being the evil one in this relationship, I keep on placing kisses on his neck. “ Not until you forgive me.”, I said. Junmyeon gave up and, “ Okay okay.. Apology accepted.” He said while breathing heavily. Laughing too much while being tickled can get us in breathless state.

Stopping my action, I grabbed his chin and look at his eyes. What a pretty eyes. Cute lil nose, tempting rosey lips. What an angel I got as my boyfriend. I smiled sweetly at him and apologize again while looking directly into his eyes. “ I’m sorry Myeon-ah. I just want to tease you. Didn’t know it would come in this way. “ I sighed and look away from him. Avoiding his gaze. “ How stupid I am. Teasing you too much until this thing happened. Stupid Yifan, stupid Yifan, stupid stupid..” Slapping my face lightly, I mumbled out and bashing my ownself. Guess I’m really stupid, hurting the love of my life like this. A hands grabbed my wrists, stopping me from putting any injury on my precious face ( read Yifan ).

Junmyeon’s POV

I grabbed Yifan’s wrists, preventing him from continuing hurting himself. Aigoo this guy, how can I stay mad at him when he act this way. Guiding his hands, I placed it around my waist. Signalling him to hold me. Wrapping my arms around his neck while gazing directly into his eyes. “ Yifan, I accept your apologize. But, don’t do it again and don’t hurt yourself. “ Yifan whinned and look away from me. “ I do deserve being hurt like this. Being so dumb for hurting the love of my life.” I smiled and pecked on his forehead. “ I know, but don’t ever do it again. “ Yifan put on his stupid grin and dived onto my chest. “ Ermmm, I promise ma bunny. “ Returning his hug, I sighed and closed my eyes. Few minutes later, I tried to break free from his hug but failed to do so. “ Yifan, we need to continue our study. “ He whinned loudly and tighten his hug. “ Can’t we just stay like this Myeon-ah?” Typical Yifan, being clingy as always. But, no. not this time Yifan. “ Wu Yifan!” Yifan pouted heavily, “ Arasseo arasseo. Meanie Myeon.” With a heavy heart, he unwrapped his arms from my waist. I smiled and pecked on both of his cheeks, which make him widened his eyes. He gasped dramatically and palmed his cheeks, “ Haaaa… What was that for?” . Pinching his cheeks, I giggled out while mumbling “ For being such a cute dragon.” Yifan grinned happily, showing his gummy. I was about to tease Yifan for making that gummy smile when the bell of Yifan’s house rang suddenly.

Yifan’s POV

Ding dong . The bell of my house rang suddenly, cutting my sweet moment with Junmyeon. I groaned loudly, what a nice timing who ever that person was for being such a nice er. Junmyeon looked at me with his curious eyes, giving that ‘who-is-it?’ kind of eyes. I shrugged my shoulders, don’t have any idea who that person ringing the bell. The both of us stand up and I walked toward the door. I opened the door slowly and peaked out my head. Standing infront of my door was a guy, a cute guy actually. But, not as cute as my Myeon. He smiled ( which kind of look like a kitten smile ) and keep on trying to look behind me. Clearing my throat, I looked at him curiously and asked “ Anything that I can help?”. That guy kind of startled hearing my sudden question and brought his gaze back at me. “ Ermm, sorry for disturbing but I’m looking for Junmyeon hyung. I went to his house but his mom said that he went here. So, is Junmyeon hyung here?” Hearing Junmyeon name, I raised my eyebrow. Junmyeon? My Myeon? Why is he looking for my Myeon? I scanned that guy up and down. Who is he actually, ehh? I was about to ask him that when suddenly a hand from behind push me aside.

“ Jongdae?” Came a voice from no other but Junmyeon. Wait, he know this guy.” Ohh hyung. Here you are.” That Jongdae guy replied. Junmyeon screamed happily and hug Jongdae. Junmyeon hug other guy INFRONT OF ME. And the most tragic was, that Jongdae guy has the nerve to put his arms around Junmyeon. Trying to calm down, I took a deep breath and pulled them apart. I stood infront of Junmyeon and gave my best glare toward Jongdae. Jongdae puts up both of his hands, in a surrender gesture. Even in this situation, Jongdae keep on smiling.” Hyung, did your boyfriend know about me?” Came a question from Jongdae. Boyfriend? Wait, does this means that he know that I’m Junmyeon’s boyfriend? And most important, what is he doing at here? Looking for my Myeon. I tilt my head to the left and crossed my arms. “ What the heck are you doing at here?” I said which caused Jongdae to pout and whinned loudly, “ Ahhhh WAEEEE?” while stomping his legs like a lil kid. Getting startled by Jongdae behaviour, I didn’t realize that Junmyeon had come out from behind me. He giggled and reach out his right hand to hold Jongdae wrist. “ Stop acting like a lil kid. Let’s get in.” he said while dragging Jongdae inside my house. I looked at them with confusion written all over my face. Wait, that’s my house. As I was about to point that out, Junmyeon suddenly gave me a deathly glare which make me to just shut my mouth.

The both of them went inside my house leaving me alone. I pouted thinking how could Junmyeon left his boyfriend alone. Kicking the invisible dust on my doorstep, I stomped my feet heavily and walked inside. Who knows what would he do with that Jongdae guy, not that I didn’t believe in  Junmyeon loyalty. Walking toward the living room, I saw the both of them were enjoying their moment, giggling together which I didn’t know about what and most important without me.

Junmyeon’s POV

I dragged Jongdae inside the house by his wrist. Jongdae with his childish whined can be so troublesome sometimes. Bringing him toward the living room, I gaze toward Jongdae when he laughed loudly. “ What’s so funny?” Raising my eyebrow because of curiosity, I slapped his left arm, trying to grab his attention. His laugh died down, just a lil giggle can be heard. He took a deep breath while me standing still waiting for his recovery. “ Nothing hyung. Just thinking how can you just left your boyfriend outside.” Jongdae mumbled out while settled down his on the white sofa. I widened my eyes, “ Ohhh, just let him be.” I giggled out thinking that maybe leaving Yifan outside can be some kind of punishment for teasing me just now. Sitting down beside Jongdae, I ask him the reason he was looking for me. Laughing at our conversation, I felt a pair of eyes was watching my every movement. I know who it was without turning my head. Obviously that pair of eyes belong to Yifan. The real owner of this house that being abandoned just now. Realising Yifan presence, Jongdae stood up and bowed. “ Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Jongdae. I’m so sorry for disturbing and went inside your house without your permission.”

Yifan’s POV

Bewildered because of the sudden apologise from Jongdae, I let out my awkward smile. “ Ahh, it’s okay. Well, it’s not your fault since you’re being dragged by Junmyeon just now. And I’m Yifan,” “ I know. Junmyeon hyung always talk about you even though I didn’t know who’s this Yifan guy that he talk about.” Jongdae grinned happily. Hearing that Junmyeon always talk about me, I turned my head toward Junmyeon direction and saw that there was a shade of pink colouring his cheeks. Sitting on the sofa infront of them, I observe the closeness between the both of them. Well, too close for my liking. Letting out a sighed, I picked up my book that had been abandoned on the table. “ Junmyeon-ah, help me in this question.” I said while pointing to the mathematics problem. Not that I can’t answer it, but having Junmyeon attention is my priority right now. Looking at me with his confused face, he took that book from my hand and scanned the questions. Jongdae put his face closer to Junmyeon, as he want to look at the questions too. my hands, I bite down my lower lip trying to calm down myself. Calm down Yifan-ah, remember that jealous is not your style. Taking a deep breath, I opened my eyes which I didn’t know when it was being closed. Junmyeon looked worried looking at my action. “ Yifan-ah, you’re okay?” I smiled sweetly at him, “ I’m fine Myeon-ah.” Eyes still full of concern, he jutted down his lower lip. I smiled my most assuring smile, indicate that I’m totally fine. Letting out a sigh, he put the book on the table and grabbed his pencil. “I’ll show the way to solve it twice. Then, the rest question you need to do it by yourself. So that I know whether you understand or not. Is that okay?” Both Junmyeon and Jongdae looked at me, waiting for my respond. I nodded my head and concentrate in his elaboration.

All the time, I tried my best not to strangle Jongdae with my hands. How can the both of them just enjoy each other company, and totally forget about my existence. Especially Junmyeon, my own boyfriend, didn’t even spare a glance toward me once he finish explaining. Ouchhhh, that really totally and damn hurt. My poor lil heart. Did he really forget about this boyfriend of his? Losing my concentration in solving the problem, I glanced toward the both of them. Sitting crossed legs, facing each other make the jealousy in my heart keep on growing each second. Are friend usually having conversation like this? I gasped as I realise something. Are they really friend? But, Jongdae didn’t introduce himself as Junmyeon’s friend just now. Plus Junmyeon never talk about this friend of him. And the way Jongdae gaze at Junmyeon, it’s not like a friend admiring his friend, but more like a gaze of a lover. Bringing my gaze back at my book, I realise that I need to catch Junmyeon attention back at me. With a whinny voice, I tried my best to be an attention seeker at this moment. “ Junmyeon-ahhhhh.” Cutting down their conversation, Junmyeon glanced at me. “ Yes Yifan?” Assa, finally Junmyeon eyes on me again. With a stupid grin plastered on my face, I told him the problem I face. “ Did you get it?” Amaze by his beauty, I grinned happily like a stupid person. “ Yifan.” “ Huhhh.” Falling down from my cloud nine, I scratched my head pretending innocent. “ Do you get what I said just now?” Looking down at my book, there’s Junmyeon hand written in there. “ Oh. Ohhhh. Yeah yeah.” After my not so convincing answer, he went back to Jongdae who’s busy watching us. He just left me. I grabbed the book harshly, and answer all the mathematics problem. It’s not that I didn’t know how to solve the questions. It’s just that I want his attention on me only. With a jutted lips, I write down the mathematics equation to solve the problem. In just a few minutes, I managed to solve all of the questions. Which by the way, surprised my own self too. Gazing at the both of them again, I glared deathly at Jongdae. How could he just snatched Junmyeon attention from me? “ Done.” I stated with a monotone voice. Junmyeon looked at me with his confuse. What? I’m not that dumb eyyy. “ Really Yifan?” he took the book and read my anwered. With eyes getting big, as big as an owl, he gaze at me with question written all over his face. “ How did you do these? Didn’t you ask me how to solve this question just now? I mean the way to solve it.” I shrugged my shoulder and glared at Jongdae, whom right now whispering something at Junmyeon ear. And plus, too close for my liking. I was about to yell toward Jongdae when suddenly Junmyeon blushed and slapped Jongdae on his arm. What is it? What is it? And why did Junmyeon getting so red right now?

-FAST FORWARD-

Yifan’s POV

“ Bye hyung.” Jongdae wave his hand. The both of us watched Jongdae’s car leaving. “ Huhhh.” A sigh came from Junmyeon. Setting my eyes on him, I patted his head lovingly. “ Tired?” “ Ermm.” I bring his body closer toward me. “ Let’s bring you home then.” We walked toward Junmyeon’s house, which thankfully located in front of my house. The both of us walk in silence. Well, it’s not usually like this. Before this, Junmyeon would be the one that do the talking between us. But not now, it’s too quiet that it’s kind of scary. Gazing at Junmyeon’s face, it’s kind of look like he’s blushing right now. Well, that’s totally make me felt curious of the thing that Jongdae whisper to him before this. Did Jongdae trying to hit on him? Is that it? “…fan? Yifan, hey, you hear me?” Being pulled out from my thought, I stared at Junmyeon’s face – looking confuse.

Scanning our surrounding, I saw that we’re infront of Junmyeon’s house- exactly infront of the gate. “ Yifan.” I bring my gaze back at him. “ I’ll get inside now.” “ Ey, wait.” I grabbed his hand, preventing him from leaving me. He tilted his head to the left side, “ Anything Yifan?” Bringing my gaze to my hand which holding Junmyeon’s hand, I tried my best to surpass my jealousy- yeah yeah I admit it. I’m jealous with the bond between Jongdae and Junmyeon. “ Ermm, are you hungry?” I said while my hands intertwined itself with Junmyeon’s beautiful hands. I heard chuckled came out from Junmyeon’s mouth. “ Yifan, we’re just finish having dinner at your house just now. Of course I’m not hungry.” Junmyeon tighten his grip on my hands. “ What is it ermm? Yifan?” Sighing heavily, I shake my head “ It’s nothing.” “ Yifan.”

No one’s POV

Junmyeon grabbed Yifan face, making Yifan to look at him. “ Is it about Jongdae?” Hearing that name, Yifan eyes look everywhere except Junmyeon. “ Yifan, look at me.” Yifan tried his best to ignore Junmyeon, but not when Junmyeon start to being so cute infront of him. Pouting his lips heavily, he called out Yifan name in the way he know Yifan would definitely gave in. “ Yiiiippann, pwease look at me.” Yifan groaned with his eyes closed, Junmyeon being like this is a totally knocked out for Yifan. He brought his gaze toward Junmyeon, “ It’s about Jongdae isn’t?” there he go again, saying that name which bring back the jealousy inside Yifan. “ Do you like him?”, came a question from Yifan, which is by the way too straight-forward. Junmyeon raised his eyebrows, “ Like? Who? Jongdae? Are Mr.Dragon being jealous right now eyyy?” Yifan frowned, “ Yeah Jongdae. Why? Is there anybody else? And being jealous is a must in this situation Myeon. You hurted my heart.” Hearing that, Junmyeon eyes became wide, jealous and Yifan kind of a weird combination sometime, but just put that aside for now. “ What? No, there’s no one. And Jongdae, of course I like him. ” “ What?” Yifan said, while making that ugly face.

Junmyeon giggle seeing Yifan making that face, priceless. He pinched both of Yifan cheeks, with his face keeping that happy smile, “ Of course I like him Yifan. He’s my cousin.” With his left eyebrow raised, “ Cousin?” Junmyeon giggle and nodded his head. “ Ermm. Cousin. “ “ But, the way he look at you, kind of-“ “ What? Like he love me?”Yifan groaned, he really doesn’t like the idea of Jongdae loving his Myeon. “ Yifan, he just did that to tease you. It’s not like he got any feeling toward me. And plus he got a boyfriend already.” “ Boyfriend?” “ Yup, Yixing, Jongdae’s boyfriend.” With his eyes becoming as big as an owl eyes, “ Yixing? Zhang Yixing?” Junmyeon laughed loudly, seems like Yixing never show Jongdae to anyone, well Yixing can be so possessive sometime. “ Ermm, Zhang Yixing. Your bestfriend and closest brother. Guess Yixing never let you guys to meet him.” Yifan think back about his thought toward Jongdae. Looking at the positive way, Jongdae indeed manage to make Yifan jealous seeing the closeness between Junmyeon and Jongdae. But wait, if they are cousin then why did Junmyeon blushed after Jongdae whispering something at him. Yifan squinted his eyes toward  Junmyeon, making him to feel uncomfortable. “ Yes?” “ What did Jongdae whisper to you just now? That it make you blush.” Junmyeon avoid looking at Yifan while that blush appear again on his face. “ It’s nothing.” “ Myeon.” Yifan said with a teasing in his tone. Junmyeon unable to control his shyness anymore, he pecked on Yifan lips and run toward the door of his house. With his hand on the door handle, he turned back toward Yifan who’s still shock from that sudden kiss. “ Jongdae said that he want to see how I look like being under your body.” Junmyeon said and get inside the house quickly before Yifan can answer him.

Yifan’s POV

Jongdae said what? That kid, how can he just said something openly toward my Myeon. I sighed, well Jongdae it’s not just you the one that want to know how Junmyeon look like when he’s underneath me. Me, myself wanna see it too huhuhu. Feeling a vibration coming from my phone, I took it out from my pocket and slide the screen to open the new message which is from my lil bunny. ‘ Goodnight Yifan-ah. Have a nice dream. Kiss kiss muah muah hehehe. I love you. Always. And kekeke didn’t know that being jealous is your style Mr.Dragon. Hahahahaha.’ This kid, how can he still being cute when he’s already a grown up young man. Thinking about that last statement, I grinned happily “ Guess it’s my style now, being jealous when that thing involving you Myeon-ah” I whispered to my own self. Walking back to my own house, I replied Junmyeon a goodnight and sweet dream. And not forgetting to write I love him too. Being a couple with Junmyeon totally make me a new person. The person that me, my own self didn’t know ever exist. The power of love surely will change someone from being as cool as ice to a warm-hearted big giant dragon, well if you can just imagine a dragon being a warm-hearted. I put back my phone in my pocket and open the door of my house. Eyyy, okay sure, let’s just add jealous to my-style-list now.

THE END

“ Meeting you was a fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control”- Kim Junmyeon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n : First of all, i wanna say sorry for my late update. huhuhuhu i've been really busy with my assignments and plus my exams gonna start in just 2 weeks. hermmm, hope you like this story... i love ya, Krisho Fighting! <3