Chapter 2

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This chapter contains images please refresh if you don't see them :) 

This morning came sooner that I wanted it to be, I shower as fast as I can in order to avoid my step mother and grandmother. After last night's encounter I am too scared to face them. So yes, apparently they both hate it if everyone finds out that I am Kim mineral's bast*rd's daughter. I grab my bag and jacket then close my bedroom door as slowly and as quietly as I can, I walk down the stairs and sigh in relief. 

"Kim Taeah.." my stepmom said from behind. 

 

I spoke too soon

 

"Good morning." I mumble.

"I heard from mother that apparently the boys knows who you are." She said awfully calm as she arrange the flowers. 

"Yes." I mumble.

"Speak up when you're spoken to!" She shouts as she throw her mug towards me. I flinch and step backwards. 

"You are a disgrace." She shakes her head. I keep my head down and focuses on the floor avoiding her eyes. 

"Just go away, I'm sick looking at your face." She sigh. I nod my head and walk out of the house. 

 

I am so tired of this. 

 

 

"Taeah." 

"Oh my gosh you scared me." I jump in shock seeing Minhyun oppa standing there with a handful of bouquet. 

"Hmm?" I mutter

"I can't sleep last night thinking about you, so here's a flower for you." He flirts. 

"Hahahaha! Oppa, I know about your tactics. I am not like those girls that you guys mark with flowers." I roll my eyes and laugh walking away from him. 

"No no no! You got it all wrong." He starts. 

"Bye oppa." I laugh and open my car door. 

"No wait wait wait." He calls out and closes my car door. 

"Spend the day with me." He begged. 

"No!" I reject 

"Fine, I won't beg." He stated. 

"Okay." I say stretching out my word. 

"Okay!" He said determined. I smile and enter the car, I roll down the window and say

"I'm going to the medical institute if your wondering." His face light up and he smile walking towards his car. I bite my lips and play with my fingers. 

 

Oh Hwang Minhyun.  

 

About 30 minutes later I've arrived in the institute and I walk in carrying my reports, heading towards the dean for an approval. 

 

"Ah Taeah, it is so good to see you." He smiles. I smile back and hand him the report. 

"So how was the volunteer work?" He ask. 

"It was a great experience." I told him. He nod his head and open my report. 

"Alright then, I'm going to check this out and hand you the result next week." He told me. 

"Alright, thank you sir." I said and he nod his head. I walk out of the office and walk towards the student lounge. 

"Oh! Look who's here!!" Hyunbin shouts from the table. I laugh and hug him. 

"I heard your brother held a party for you last night." He ask while sipping his drink. 

"Well, yeah and my mom knows about it. It was a disaster." I told him. He sigh and shake his head 

"What a-" 

"Taeah, here's your new schedule." A voice said behind me. I turn around to see Minhyun oppa. 

"Minhyun oppa?" I said shocked. 

"You are supposed to get your new schedule but you forgot, so I asked for it." He smile handing me the papers. I laugh and take it from him. 

"Who is this?" Hyunbin ask. 

"Are you her boyfriend?" Minhyun oppa ask. 

"No? Taeah doesn't have a boyfriend." Hyunbin innocently answer. 

"Oh good." He smile looking at me. I roll my eyes and stand up dragging him out of the institute.  

"Oppa, you are not allowed here." I told him. 

"I am, this institute is my grandfather's." He explain .

"What?" I said shocked. 

"But I don't want to be a doctor so-" 

"Wait wait wait, your grandfather is Hwang Kanghui?" I ask shocked. 

"Yupp..." he smile stretching the p while handing me his phone, waiting for me to give him my number

I take the phone and type something on it. I smirk and hand him his phone back. 

"Well, it's good knowing that I can get a fast pass on graduating." I smile and walking back in leaving him alone. 

 

-+- 

Hwang Minhyun's P.O.V 

 

I smile and look at my phone when she is finally out of sight. 

 

"Not today" she wrote. 

"Damn it!" I laugh, Kim Taeah you are a challenge. I shake my head and walk in my car driving towards my hotel. 

"welcome young master." They all bow to me as I walk in the hotel. I  my hand and they all stand straight up. 

"Oi Minhyun." Seungwoo greets and bump my shoulder.

"Don't you have work to do." I teased. He shrug and press the lift heading up towards the office with me. 

"Do you remember Kim Taeah?" I ask him. 

"Yeah of course." He answer while checking his phone. 

"Well, she is one pretty thing." I mumble. 

"Hwang Minhyun, are you saying you are interested in her? You have to be careful though. That's Jaehwannie's little sister." Seungwoo laugh. 

"Ya I know captain obvious!" I retorted. 

"I don't know man, she ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter