1. Parallel

In Another Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It’s gonna be such a rollercoaster plot. But I guess I’ll make this clear, to not confusing you guys. So a classic ‘everything in Italic is the past / thought.’  but mostly about the past.

Parallel.

-O-O-

The alarm is ringing, an obvious sign to informed the owner about Morning has come. And she need to wake up now. Yebin pushes herself from her bed, half awake, her short arms barely reached the alarm. She stares at it for a second  before slammed that thing to the table, the ringing is gone.

Now she can hear those small bird chirping outside her house, she took a deep breath and sighs.

Eunwoo woke up with the loud alarm ringing through her ears and it hurts her head like crazy. She nod her head, took off her blanket and walks to the small table, where she placed her Alarm.

The table is a bit too far from her bed, a purpose thing because she know herself would crash her Alarm everyday. She doesn’t want to spend all her dollars only to buy a new Alarms.

Even though she know, she have more than enough to buy another Alarms and looking with all the things that she have right now. Eunwoo could buy all the Clock stores, but she is not that kind of person.

She put a make up on her face after shower, she took a deep breath while applying  lipstick on her lips. The corner of her lips curved as she took a quick glance at the framed picture on the table, ignoring the painful twist on her heart, sha stares at her own reflection in the mirror.

After all these years, will everything changed ?

Yebin stares at herself, grateful with her the tinted window for her Car. While thinking that she need to dye her hair again with different color. Black is good and suit for her, but the Old Lady who passed by with her Cats suddenly widened her eyes when she made an eye contact. 

Literally it’s not a good news and she is too lazy to move out from her current Place. Yebin kinda attached with it after 5 years living in there. And look out for a new place is not an easy thing, she hates it and she need to look for another job too.

To think that she is already attached with her place and this country, If she didn’t want to move to another Country. Maybe she can live in Countryside area but she didn’t want to experienced being a countryside girl again, too much work for her liking.

Maybe she should dye her hair to light blonde.

“You’re pretty early.”

Yebin  eyes caught the red haired girl sit comfortably on the couch, she smile before she close the door behind her.

“Not really, I spent 10 minutes on the basement.” She says, her hand placed the plastic bag on the table.

“Why ?”

“An Old lady recognize me, her eyes almost fell out when she saw me.” Yebin chuckles, she took out one cup of Coffee from the plastic bag and give it to Nayoung. She then raised another plastic bag, show it off to Nayoung. “Your order.”

“That’s not good and thanks for the food, it’s been a while.” Nayoung nods her head, she look at the delicious Chicken wings inside the box. “There’s another drinks in the fridge, if you want.”

“Yeah, and I’m too lazy to set up or looking out for a new place, you know ?” 

“Then just stay low, cuts your hair or do something else.” Remarks the older girl, Yebin turned her body and rolled her eyes at her.

“I was planning to dye my hair into blonde, what do you think ?” Yebin ask, Nayoung turn her head only to see a sight of Yebin’s back .

“Is Laudya make a comeback ?”

“How dare you remember Laudya but not remember about Renee. I was blonde too when I’m a Renee.” The younger girl can’t help but raised her voice, can’t believe Nayoung just brought up one of her weird memories back.

“When you were a Laudya, you almost married with that Handsome guy. The memories are still fresh in my mind.”  Nayoung purses her lips and she picks up the cup coffee from the table. She pauses as she took a sip of her coffee and flinch. “And Renee when you dated so many girls in London, you were a mess.”

“I love my Renee’s side.”

Nayoung laughs along with Yebin, she look at Yebin who is busy in the Kitchen and her smile faded away. It’s been pretty quiet for years, she just keep in contact with Yeb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter