The (not) oblivious maknae

That XX Sasaeng fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October, 2017

Rihanna’s song is blazing thru the speaker. All the people present in the club was enjoying themselves. The dancers, staffs, and mutual close friends of both Seungri and Jiyong are present to celebrate Jiyong’s success in completing his Motte concert world tour. The last Motte concert was in Taiwan and this party tonight is held in a private club at the said country. Seungri throw this party for his beloved boyfriend in order to congratulate Jiyong’s another impressive achievement which is the first Korean solo artist that have done the largest tour and as a way for thanking the staffs that taking care of Jiyong this past few months. He definitely knows Jiyong can be unbearable when he was exhausted, especially when they were on tour, so he really need to thank all the people involve in Motte concert that had suffered because of that.

Seungri made his way to the dance floor where his boyfriend dancing with a bunch of girls. They all scramble off silently when he approaches them, knowing that the panda is taking his claim. “Hey y, can I dance with you?” he flirts using his most seductive voice while snaking his hand on Jiyong’s slender waist.

Jiyong let out a giggle. He was in a really good mood because his concert tour finally come to an end successfully and now that Seungri is here with him, the happiness is at maximum level. “Well.. you’re cute. I guess I don’t mind dancing with you” he plays along and put his hand around Seungri’s neck. His hand then caresses down on Seungri’s chest where the younger wear his scarf and cardigan from Chanel. “They look good on you” he compliments with a smile as he takes off the blue beanie he wears and put it on Seungri’s head. “Perfect”

“It’s hot in here” Seungri complaints and tries to take off the beanie but Jiyong halt his hand.

“Don’t take it off.. for me” Jiyong flutters his eyelashes cutely. He put Seungri’s hand on his waist again and sway their hips together following the rhythm sensually. He gives feathery kisses to Seungri’s collarbone and inhale the nice manly scent of his boyfriend. He misses this. He misses intimate time with Seungri. This past few months was a living hell for him. He doesn’t want to remember how many nights he curled up on the hotel bed alone with tears as he was feeling so lonely. He always called Seungri during those time and as usual the younger would reassure him that everything will be over soon in a blink of an eye. Jiyong just need to be patient and endure all that a little bit more. He lost count how many times Seungri would whisper his love and promise him that he would make it up to Jiyong once the tour is over.

“I miss you so much, oppa” Seungri close his eyes and give a lingering kiss to Jiyong’s lips.

“Me to..” Jiyong moans between the kiss. He places his hands on the back of Seungri’s head and kiss him even deeper, his tongue while his hand roams freely on the younger’s body.

“Wait, let’s take a video of us together” Seungri pulled out his phone and break the kiss.

Jiyong groans. He just gets into the mood but Seungri spoil it already. “What? Instagram story again? You kind of addicted to that nowadays” he pouts.

Seungri grin and just ignore Jiyong’s comment. He clicks the button to take a short video of them but quickly turn it off when Jiyong suddenly kissing his neck. “Yah! I was thinking to post that. Now I need to edit the video first” he grumbles but still let Jiyong ravish his neck. He pulls Jiyong’s chin and kiss him on the lips. The soft kiss getting wilder as they both deepen the kiss and start to grind on each other’s body. Jiyong tries to slip his hand inside Seungri’s shirt but Seungri stop his hand and break their kiss, again. This is not the time for some steamy make out session so Seungri reluctantly need to stop Jiyong from making advance even though deep inside he also wants more.

“Is this the reason why you didn’t let anyone else but you bringing their phone inside this party? So that we can make out without care of people?” Jiyong asks, panting a little as he wipe the drool that escape from Seungi’s lips.

“Part of it, yes. I want you to let loose tonight. Be comfortable at your own party. Other than that..” Seungri trails off.

“What?”

“.. because I want to do this special thing” Seungri suddenly let go of Jiyong’s body and walks to the DJ booth, leaving Jiyong confuse and alone on the dance floor.  

The deafening music suddenly slow down when Seungri hold a microphone. “Hello, testing.. 1, 2.. I love Jiyongie..” he singsong while checking on the mic. The crowd laugh and gather around Seungri, knowing that the party organizer is about to make his speech. Jiyong crossed his arm. So, it’s Seungri’s speaking time then. Wonder what the younger would say to embarrassed himself today. Jiyong couldn’t hide his giggle at the thought of that.

“Jiyongie oppa, stop giggling over there. No, I’m not going to make a fool out of myself today” Seungri says over the mic as if he is reading into Jiyong’s mind, earning another laugh from the crowd. “So, ladies and gentleman, thanks for coming to this party. We are here to celebrate the success of our one and only Kwon Jiyong!” the crowd clap their hands happily and shouting incoherence things. “Now, now, calm down everyone. I see all of you are so hype tonight” he teased and the crowd finally quite down and wait for him to start his speech. “Like everyone know, as the maknae of Big Bang, Jiyong is the one that I always look up to. He is really special. He put a lot of effort to be in his state right now. I still remember how cruel he is to me when we were still trainees. He is such a scary person. He was a teenager himself but he is different, too different than me. His eyes like a hawk, watching every step, every move that I make with judging eyes. Well, thinking back, maybe he was like that because he already had a crush on me” Seungri snickers. “But still, I learnt a lot from him. He always there to guide me on how to be a better idol, a better person. He was never one to give up on dream. He would do everything just to make sure our group’s success..” Seungri keeps on blabbing some more.

Jiyong bit on his lower lips. He was ready to laugh at anything Seungri said because that is what he did every time Seungri giving his speech but tonight he got a little emotional. He just stands there and look at his boyfriend as the said boyfriend continue his speech on how talented he is. People praise him all the time but the praise he gets from Seungri is million times better.

“..and I love him more because of that” Seungri finally finish his rambling about how great his boyfriend is. The list of Jiyong’s awesomeness wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter