Late night visitor

That XX Sasaeng fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February, 2013

“Jiyong, your fans are waiting in front of our house every night. It’s scared the out of me. Please do something!”

Jiyong hummed without looking at his sister. His gaze still fixed on his phone, typing furiously to someone.

“Jiyong!” Dami shouted. She was frustrated. She came home late at night after a busy day at her clothing store and saw bunch of girls that she believed Jiyong’s sasaeng fans lurking around their house. They didn’t subtle about it. They even bring Big Bang light stick and banner with Jiyong’s name on it. Gosh, their house is not a freaking concert! What were they thinking? “Jiyong!” this time Dami slapped on Jiyong’s back while shouting his name. She is really mad right now because Jiyong pay attention to the phone instead of her.

Jiyong finally looked up from his phone and look at his sister. “They didn’t harm you or anything, right? It’s not a big deal. Just let them be” he brushed it off and continue typing. He knows about those sasaeng fans that waited in front of their house. He saw them several times himself when he went home and his mother also told him about that.

Dami huffed. She eyed Jiyong and gritted her teeth in anger. “So you want to wait until they harm us then you would do something? Is that it?! I am very tired after a long day at work and I don’t even feel safe going back to my own house. But you said it’s not a big deal. How thoughtless could you be to your own sister?!”

Jiyong felt bad when he saw Dami like that. He finally put his phone aside and pulled Dami’s hand to sit beside him. “Okay, I’m sorry for being thoughtless, noona. I’m such a bad brother. Forgive me, neh? What do you want me to do about those sasaeng fans?” he said nicely and massage his sister’s shoulder in attempt to ease her somehow. He blinked his eyes cutely, waiting for Dami to answer him.

Dami rolled her eyes. Jiyong always know how to coax her with his nice words and cute gesture. She was fuming just now not only because of those sasaeng fans but she also stressed with her work. She might have lashed out on Jiyong just to release her stressed a little. For that she suddenly felt bad to Jiyong. Jiyong is the one who worked hard all day for their family so that they would have a wealthy and comfortable life. Her younger brother spent all his life working as an idol and is really busy but he never complaint about that. Instead, he even offered himself to be her model for her upcoming clothing line next year. Isn’t Jiyong the best younger brother?

“Noona?” Jiyong called his sister while raising his brows. Dami was literally shouting at him before but suddenly she is quite and lost with her thought.

Dami smiled a little. “Sorry for lashed out to you. I just had a very tiring day” that is true. She was having a little argument with her partner about some ideas for their clothing concept and it’s really wear her out. “Maybe you could post on your SNS and tell your fans to stop coming to our house”

Jiyong nodded his head. Most of his fans followed him on social media so maybe it’s best for him to just posted something there regarding this matter. He was known for always sharing everything on his SNS anyway so he didn’t see any problem if he speaks out about this issue there. “Okay noona, will do”

“Thanks, Jiyongie” Dami stood up from the sofa. “I’m going to take a long bath and sleep early today. You should do it too. I see your dark circles are getting worst nowadays. You’re going to take Seungri’s title as Panda at this rate” she joked but noticed Jiyong kind of winced at the mention of Seungri’s name. She didn’t ask any further though. She was really tired and wanted to sleep so she just left Jiyong on his own at the living room.

Jiyong bite his lower lips. He was on his phone again, continue typing w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter