Chapter 2 - Flashback

You're Mine

 

"Yah Kim Sunggyu, bring it back here!"
 
 
Sunggyu ran around the house, escaping from his girlfriend who's chasing him for the slice of Tiramisu cake in his hand. She stopped and heaved loudly, then slowly tried to catch her breath while listening to her heartbeat beating wildly. She gave her boyfriend a stare, dark clouds hovering above her head. Sunggyu stopped when he saw her. He laughed hysterically.
 
 
"What's so funny, Kim Sunggyu?"
 
 
Sunggyu knew she is mad now. He thinks she is mad. At least, she looks mad. He knew he needed to stop with the silly behavior. He knew exactly how mad she would be when he does things she dislikes most. She dislikes it when her favorite food or her stuffed cow toy gets stolen, or even when he forgets to feed his little puppy Nurung at its mealtimes. These little things she get mad over are sometimes just so adorable Sunggyu can't stop teasing her.  He loved teasing her, knowing that she could be so damn cute each time she perked her lips whenever she gets annoyed with him. How on earth did I find such an adorable girlfriend, he thought.
 
 
"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." he said, still a naughty smile creeping up on his face. He slowly moved forward to his girlfriend on the couch and gently hugged her from her back.
 
 
"You know I was kidding, love." His hand moved from her chest to her waist as the other hand placed the Tiramisu on the round table beside them. But Jia was quick enough and grabbed the cake before hitting it on her boyfriend's face. Sunggyu was startled at what had just happened in a matter of seconds.
 
 
"And, you know what I hate the most." She snickered to him. Then he heard her laughter.
 
 
His lips cracked open and he the cream below his nose. She's going to get it.
 
 
"Yah Yoo Jia, this is not funny either." he called out her real name. She laughed again. She laughed that beautiful laughter.
 
 
And then again, they had another round of sweet Tiramisu fight.
 
∞∞
 
A/N: Okay, lol. I know this is short but it was meant to be short. I actually wrote this out for another fic but I decided to use it here since it's kinda suits the plots i have in mind right now. And I hope this doesn't confused you either. Since Sunggyu was already being mentioned in the first chapter, so this flashback would do for the time being. There's a lot more to be discovered, guys. Lmao at this rate I think this fanfic is going to end up with more than ten chapters. Ideas just keep on coming, I couldn't help. But anyway, Chapter 3 is going to be another long one. Keep your comments coming! ^_^