Your Name

Spell my Name

I blinked twice, looking at the sky amused by it light pink color, had a feeling that something is Not right but couldn't figure it out . 

Is it the Super Moon? The moon appears in daylight is possible even tho it strange but the Moon itself did not seem Super or large. 

I walked on the long road of my Neighborhood, I was searching for the Concert area which felt odd cause I know this area very well and cant remember a stage or place that good for it, I kept walking knowing that I will find it must be somewhere near. 

I found myself in huge open place, it must be the Concert place cause chairs and people were everywhere I walked toward the stage and the place was getting crowded in crazy speed.

try my best to walking and not falling under those crazy people I reach to the stage, screaming that I am one of the musical and they allow me in surprisingly, somehow I know that I am supposed to be here but don't know why!  

walking behind the stage busy people bumped me every second, my legs seemed to know where to go but my head kept turning looking amused by all that famous artists. I bumped again at someone who grabbed my arms asking me where to go! My face must revile all my tension and my mouth went sand dry, to be innocent I did not know Why I am here! 

Im with the band! I finally managed to say

which one? He asked & the rest of my face color disappeared

I had a name in my mind, a Name that was at the tip of my tongue, My Tongue which Now seems unable to speak!

He looked at me with suspicion, his grasped tighten around my arm when a loud noise came from the stage, his hand loos around my arm and I took that as Go sign, tried to follow me but I managed to lose him and the first door I saw I run inside and close it behind me.

I turned around to see a man staring at me, OMG my head screamed while My face felt numb.

: Are you with the makeup team?

I nodded Yes

 : Good! I swear my eyes shrink every day

I giggled & He gave a poker face that silent me, my legs & hands were trembling badly, I walked closer to him while he sat on his chair. 

OMG my Head kept Screaming!

I took the eyeliner, lean closer to him, holding my breath I draw a thin brown line on his eyes

OMG I Am actually DOING Kim SunGYU makeup! again my head screamed

my head was in a crazy party with all of screaming and stupid thoughts while my face felt froze with burning cheek.

I heard a loud noise & the room shake under my feet a scream escaped my lips as I almost fall on him but Sadly did not.

It was a scary for sure but the scream that Gyu made was more horrifying, I looked at him and found the eyeliner I was holding a minute ago stabbed deep in his eye!

I start screaming too, tried to pull out the eyeliner but Gyu pushed me away, he kept on screaming bleeding and cursing! tried to calm him down but He became louder and more violent, hitting me hard every time I get closer to him. 

I heard knocking on the door, people outside must be heard the screams! GOD! they will kill me for what I did!!

I looked at Gyu who was NOT bleeding Now which I thought is Good, walking slowly to him telling him He is ok and the bleeding stopped. He suddenly grasped me with one hand and the other Hand grabbing The eyeliner and pull it out his eye which starts to bleed again, He raised his hand up Fast and strong land it on my chest, feeling a sharp pain as the eyeliner pen broke inside my chest, in the same minute lots of people dash inside the room holding and drag me outside, heard more screams and people asking a million questions as I just been dragged out laughing! 

I Met My Bias! My Head screamed.

 

I ran outside, my chest in pain & my Tshirt socked with blood, legs felt heavy but I kept on running as fast as I could, gravity seemed to increase with every step. 

Finally I stopped, leaned on a wall and felling my bleeding chest, I could feel the place that the pen dig through me, the bleeding stopped which is Good I thought. I walked down the road of my neighborhood in slow steps as it was getting darker. 

 another loud BOOM noise and the ground under me shook again as I kneeled down panicked!

Where this sound comes from and What is happening?!!

***************************************************************************

More to come ... 

#SweetGyuDreams