No, I'm Not ( The End )

No, I'm Not

“Forgetting about you is something that I would never do.” – Kris Wu Yifan

That night was just like any other night. With the moonlight shining so brightly and the wind make it own existence, comfortable making itself a company for the moon. Everything was perfect, the day, the peoples especially couples walking on the street with smiles on their faces. Almost everything is perfect except for one person. The person that supposed to feel special that day. That person that goes by the name Kim Junmyeon. He was seated on the bed of her bedroom. The condition of the room was in a total mess. The pillows and blanket was found lying on the floor. Junmyeon had his head placed in between his bend knees with his arms wrapped around it. It may look like he was sleeping, but if we look closely, it was totally a mistake option to say that he was sleeping. Junmyeon was actually silently crying without showing his face.

The silent in the room was suddenly being broke by the sound of a phone call. Without raising his head, he grabbed his phone that was placed on his right side of the bed. He slide the green button to answer the call and put it near his right ear. “ Hello, Junmyeon-ah?.. Junmyeon..?” Said the person from the phone call. Junmyeon, hearing the voice of that person making him cry again. The sound of someone crying make the person on the other line or more specific Wu Yifan aka Junmyeon boyfriend went to a panic mode. Yifan gasped “ Baby Myeon, what’s happened? Are you okay? Why are you crying?” came the questions rushing out of Yifan mouth. Still in his crying state, he answered Yifan. “Y-You kno-know *hiccup* what is spe- *hiccup* special ab-about today *hiccup* aren’t you *hiccup*?” “ Of course I know baby Myeon.” Yifan answered still in his worried state. The answer that he received just make Junmyeon to cry harder. “ No, you’re not..” came the reply from Junmyeon. Yifan on the other side palmed his face with his left hand. “ Yes, I do know what special about today Myeon-ah.” He sighed and continued his words, “ Okay, now I want you to come out from your room.” Junmyeon whinned when he heard Yifan. “ Krriiiseeeuuuu, how did you know that I’m in my room right now?” Yifan laughter can be heard as soon as he heard Junmyeon words. “ Wanna know how Myeon?” “ Ermmmmm.” Yifan chuckled, clearly knowing that right now there was a pout forming on Junmyeon face. “ Because, I’ve installed a cctv in your room babe.” Junmyeon gasped loudly. “ WHAT!?” Yifan moved his phone away from his ear. Junmyeon screamed can be too loud sometimes. “ Relax Myeon. I’m just kidding. Just by instinct, my heart say that you’re in your room. Guess my heart can be trusted now.” Junmyeon sighed, tiredness suddenly creeped to his mind. “ I’ll hang up now. I’m tired.” He was about to tap on the red button when he heard Yifan screamed. “ WAIT!” “What again Kris?” Yifan know why his Myeon had this mood swing right now. Junmyeon calling him with his nickname certainly read as in ‘I’m disappointed in you Yifan’. But hey, everything happened for a reason. “ Junmyeon-ah. Please, it’s Yifan for you, not Kris. Just do this one thing for me, just this once. Please. If it happen that you don’t like it, then I’ll do whatever you want. Even though it involving of leaving you, I’ll do it, if that is what you want.” It was silent for a while until he heard Junmyeon. “ Okay, what is it?” “Well, can you come out from your room? Right now? But don’t end this call okay.” Junmyeon sighed. What a weird wish from Yifan.

Junmyeon stand up on his feet and walked to the door. He grabbed the door knob using his left hand and twist the knob. He opened the door slowly, afraid that something might pop out of nowhere. What displayed infront of his room totally surprised him. The light was turned off, making the house look dark. But, the candles that had been light up on both side of the hallway helped to light up the way. Along the way in between the candles were being decorated with the petals of red roses. A small gasp coming from Junmyeon mouth make Yifan alert that Junmyeon had saw it. Yifan grinned happily. “ You like it?” He asked carefully, afraid that he might ruined the moment. A smile make it own appearance on Junmyeon face. “ No, I love it. “ Yifan breath out the air that he himself did not know had been holding. “ Thank goodness. Okay now you just keep on walking. I’ll end the call, miss you, goodbye for now.” “Okay.” The call was ended and Junmyeon placed his phone on his jeans pocket. He look back at the hallway which was kind of having a romantic scent in the air right now. Did not know that Wu Yifan aka the Romantic-is-not-my-style kind of person would did something like this. Junmyeon chuckled and shaked his head trying to erase the imagination of Yifan maybe had knocked his head on something that make him did something unusual like this. Well, let’s start walking.

Junmyeon closed his bedroom door and start to walk along the hallway with the light coming from the candles guiding him. He walked toward the stair and saw a white rose being placed there. He picked it up. Well. It seems like the rose got a sticky note as it partner. He detached the sticky note from the petals of the rose and silently read the message.

“White rose. The most pure and innocent rose that I’ve ever known. Just like your heart. The most pure and innocent heart that I’ve ever fall in love with. Just like the white rose, I will protect you with my heart and soul from this harsh world. <3”

Tears started to pool in Junmyeon eyes. Totally did not expect Yifan would wrote something like this. Just wowwwww. Maybe or Yifan really did knocked his head with something. Junmyeon chuckled and continued his journey since the path was not end yet. He walked down the staircase with rose and sticky notes on his left hand. Toward the end of the staircase, his eyes spotted another rose being placed on the bottom of the staircase. He picked it up and recognize that it was a pink rose for this time. Like before, there was a sticky note attached on it petals. With a smiled, he read the message.

“Pink rose. The most lovely rose in my eyes. Just like you. The most lovely person that I’ve ever meet in my whole life. Just like the pink rose, I will protect you from any negatives thing that will erase those loveliness.”

A tear of happiness and touched escaped Junmyeon left eye. The disappointment that he had toward Yifan decreasing after he read the message. How can he stay mad when Yifan being romantic and cheesy right now? With a nervous heart, he started to walked toward the front door. He gasped when he saw that his front door was opened because as he remembered, he locked the door before he cried his heart out in his bedroom. That was so scary. Are Yifan the one that unlocked it? But how, he did 

not even had the spare keys. All of his worriness was being throwned out of the window when he spotted a doll, a white bunny doll. He smiled from eye to eye. Why wouldn’t he when his favourite doll was being displayed infront of him. Plus with Yifan always mentioned that Junmyeon really do resembled a white bunny. He detached the note that had been sticked on the bunny forehead. Another cheesy message from Mr. Dragon Kris.

“ White bunny. The most cute and soft bunny in this world. Just like you. The most cute and soft person that managed to catch my eyes. Just like the white bunny, I’ll hold you in my arms and wrapped you with my warmness.”

Junmyeon brought the white bunny doll to his chest and hugged it tightly. The scent of the doll which is definitely Yifan perfume totally make him relax. He sighed and with a pouty lips he mumbled “ I really want to meet you right now Yifan-ah.” As soon as he finished his words, the phone in his pocket suddenly rang. He took out the phone and saw the caller ID which was no other than Wu Yifan. Always calling at the right time aren’t we? He slide the green button and brought the phone near to his right ear. “ Found the three little treasures Junmyeon-ah?” Came a question from Yifan. “ Emm, and the messages too. So, is this the end?” Yifan on the other side laughed while clutching his stomach. “ Of course not. Now for the last trip, walk to your backyard. I’ll be waiting.” Yifan quickly end the line before Junmyeon can answered him.

With excitedness creeping in his whole body, Junmyeon hurriedly wore his shoes. He run to his backyard while holding the roses and the doll in his hands. As soon as he arrived, Junmyeon can helped but to drop his jaw. There stood Yifan dressed in a red shirt and black jeans with a bouquet of a red roses in his hands. His pulled up black hair totally make him more attractive than usually. The colourful lights that had been decorated behind Yifan make the view look amazingly perfect. Yifan smiled when his eyes catched a sight of Junmyeon. He still look pretty in Yifan eyes even though his hair was in a mess state. With his puffy eyes, he ran straight toward Yifan chest and wrapped his arms tightly around Yifan. Yifan let out an oufff sound when Junmyeon throwed himself on his chest.

Yifan was about to return the hug when suddenly Junmyeon pushed him away. With his small fists, Junmyeon punched Yifan chest repeatedly while chanting “ I hate you, I hate you, I hate you” Yifan was a little bit startled but then he understand this action of Junmyeon. Being in a relationship with Junmyeon for three years make it easy for him to read every actions that Junmyeon did just like an open book. He chuckled and hold both of Junmyeon wrists. He stared lovingly towards Junmyeon even though Junmyeon gave him a deathly glare in return. Yifan released his holds on Junmyeon wrists and brought the bouquet of red roses in between them. He smiled and uttered “ Happy 3rd anniversary Kim Junmyeon. I love you.” Junmyeon whined. An action that showed he was shy. Then he replied Yifan by saying “ I hate you.” Yifan shook his head and smirked. “ Nu-uh. That’s not the right answer Junmyeon-ah.” “ I hate-“ “No no no no. Still the wrong answer.” “ Yifan, I hat-“ “ Nope. Grammar error you got there.” Yifan smirked kept on getting bigger as the time past by. Junmyeon can’t helped but to chuckle. Remembering how childish was his argument with Yifan just now. Then, he stared at Yifan with his lovely gazes and finally said the magic words. “ I love you Yifan. Thank you for the anniversary wish.” He took the roses from Yifan, whom currently grinning like a puppy in love. Make it a dragon in love. Junmyeon pulled out the letter which being placed in between the roses. He opened the letter hoping to read the contain. But, there was nothing written on the paper. “ Ermmm Yifan, did you forget to write your message?” Yifan palmed Junmyeon left cheek with his hand and gazes at him lovingly. “ Nope. There is a message but for this time I’ll said it purely directly from my heart.” Yifan took a deep breath and grabbed both of Junmyeon hands. He played with Junmyeon’s fingers while confessing everything that he had in his heart at the moment. A confessed that he had wanted to tell Junmyeon.

“Kim Junmyeon, my little white bunny. Appeared before my eyes like an angel. That pretty smile of yours can light up my darkness world. Those cheeks that will glowing in pink whenever you’re shy. That cute lil nose of yours which making me want to pinch it all the time. Those beautiful eyes that will created a twin crescent moons whenever you’re smiling. Everything about you is so perfect that it make me curious how can I catch you. Every memories that we have made in those three years will always being cherished in my heart. Erasing it will never be an option in my life. Just like the other message that you’ve got, the white rose, pink rose and white bunny doll, I’ll keep those promises that I’ve wrote in the sticky notes until my last breath. Catching an angel like you was a very meaningful gift from the Goddess for me. How I wish I can stop the time and stay with you. But what important right now is loving you with whole of my heart. Junmyeon-ah always remember that I love you.”

Tears kept on streaming down from Junmyeon eyes. Yifan, after all of the confession, suddenly dropped his tears which make Junmyeon worried. Junmyeon wiped away those tears while muttering “ What’s wrong?” Yifan look away while trying to make an excuse. “ Ermmm, there’s dust getting in my eyes..ouchh..” He fan his eyes making Junmyeon laughed. “You can cried infront of me you know. I’m not going to make fun of you.” It was a sweet moment until Yifan decided to crush it. “ Crying is not my style.” Junmyeon rolled his eyes. Typical Yifan, now I wonder why did I fall in love with Yifan. Hermmm, maybe someone flaw can be attractive sometimes. Junmyeon stood on his toes and quickly pecked on Yifan lips. Yifan dramatically gasped and covered his mouth. “ Hahhhh, what was that?” Junmyeon blushed and look anywhere but Yifan. “Ermm, just now you said that I can do anything that I want. Therefore, I gave you a kiss.” Yifan smirked evilly. Oh how he love to tease Junmyeon. “ Nu-uh. That’s not a kiss Babe.” “Huhh?” Junmyeon gulped. Yifan with a smirked on his face is never a good news. “ Come here Junmyeon. Let me show you how a kiss actually look like.” Yifan said and end it with a seductive wink.

THE END

“ I don’t want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips, or be in your arms because that’s only my place.”- Kim Junmyeon

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: so, how was it? hope you enjoy reading it. and do comment coz it'll give me strength to write stories again. That's all for now.. Thank you <3