First day

A Side That No One Knows

"Let's get down now, Yeonwoo. We're here. Aren't you excited ? It's our first day of university life!" exclaimed the excited Joohee. "Yeah, yeah. Nothing to be excited about but I'm wondering what kind of clubs and society  do they have? You know how I like to sing and dance." I replied her while we are getting down from the bus. The bunch of guys also get down. Guess they are attending the same university as us. They give us way first to get down from the bus. This small gesture do reflect how gentlemen they are and I told Joohee about it.

I really wonder how will the orientation schedule be as I don't really  want to socialise. Not that I'm anti-social, can say that I'm sick of entertaining other people. During my high school time, my group of friends can be said the popular group as all teachers,juniors and even seniors know us. We were quite active in the performance wise and any competition such as drama competition, our teachers will just recommend us to join the competition and guess what, we won on our first try. Trying to be the best in everyone's eyes do stress me out so now I'm planning to stay lowkey and just keep some valuable friends around me.

Guess everyone will reach a point of being anti-social and just keep some valuable friends around you.

We enter the university and lots of different voices are integrating, some were very happy to meet someone they know, some just boast about their new car or new gadgets and some just standing at the corner playing with their phone. "Should we register ourselves, Joohee?" Guess the staff heard what I've said and called us to register ourselves at the counter available. Both of us went together and register but Joohee went to another counter. I just went to the counter right in front of me. "Hi, I'm here to register." "Oh, ok ! What's your name ?" he then look up to me to talk to me. I answered "Chu Yeonwoo. "May I know what's your course?" he asked with a smile and I told him that I'm from the Bachelor of Psychology. He was amazed when I told him my course and he said that he thought psychology is an interesting subject to study. I was quite happy when I heard from him as I do think psychology is really good subject. "Yeonwoo, nice to know you, I'm Kang Daniel but you can call me Daniel." He initiates a hand shake when he introduce himself so I did shook his hand and smile back. "Hope to see you around uni ." I don't really take that part seriously as I think he wouldn't even remember my name in a few seconds from now on. I don't even remember people names well. I just smile and back off to find Joohee. While I turn my back to leave, I accidentally knock into a guy. I immediately said sorry and really felt so bad about it. "Omg, I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to knock on you!" I rubbed my head while bowing.

I looked up to him and saw his face, I felt his face quite familiar but didn't think much. He then smile back to me and told me it's okay, no big deal. He is kind and he even asked me whether I'm okay or not because I keep on rubbing my head. I told him that I'm definitely fine. When he wanted to ask me something more , I heard Joohee shouted my name and told me to come over so I quickly excused myself from him and just run over to Joohee but on the way I almost tripped. My old habit can never be fixed and I'm quite a careless person and get hurt easily. 

Just realised that I still don't know the guy name, the guy that I bump into. Wondering what's his name but it's okay, don't think we'll meet each other in this big campus.