Her

A Side That No One Knows

Yeonwoo has been the most independent girl ever. She has never show her delicate and softer side of her.  All her friend also wonder how can she be so strong minded and it's even impossible to influence to change her mind . She will do what she has already decides and judge it as the right thing to do. Guess that's just HER.

 "Yeonwoo! How are you ?" and this startled Yeonwoo as she is not in her right mind now as she just woke up from bed and being a zombie standing in front of the bus stop. Joohee has been her friend since don't know when but she's there whenever she needs someone to talk to . She's the one and only person that Yeonwoo  is willing to show her real side of her.

 

"As usual, nothing much different." Yeonwoo replied her half-heartedly albeit hugging her back as this is common ritual they will do everytime they meet each other. They are going to their orientation for their first day of their university . Both have enrolled to the same and desired university and very thankful that both of them can still be together.

 "Come, bus is here ! Yeonwoo, wake up ! Can you don't stand like a lifeless zombie! What time you slept yesterday ?" She pulled me into the bus with her nagging game as usual and we sit at any vacant place available. "I slept quite early ,guess around 2am and nothing to be prepared as this is only the orientation, no big deal." I knew at this moment she will start nagging at me for not sleeping early and here I am listening yet not listening to her nag. I've always appreciated her concern towards me as this little nagging shows that she cares about me and I'm lowkey grateful even though I have never explicitly show my thankfulness.

So then we just sit beside each other and I just happen to saw a guy coming in with his bunch of friends. As usual, guys are loud and beating each other jokingly. Sometimes, I'm really jealous on bromance because I think guys are less complicated than woman . No drama, no faking and just being themselves.

 

So happen when I look at their side, this particular guy and I meet each other's eyes level and so I quickly look the other way as this moment is super awkward as we don't know each other. Guess I just have to stick with my dear Joohee and start our university life .