F/back + continuous

I'm always there
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Hayoung and Namjoo was the only one left at the dorm since all of the member have their own schedule. Namjoo and Hayoung was playing game at the living room before they decided to visit Eunji at her shooting place. 

"Hello, Eunji unnie?" Hayoung call Eunji. 

"Yeah, what's up Hayoung-ah? I've to continue in 10" Eunji said. 

"Oh.. We just want to visit you. Can we?" She ask. Namjoo on the other hand praying hard for Eunji let them go. It's past 12, and Eunji won't let them go alone. 

"It's already over 12.. Midnight Hayoung-ah... Just go to sleep or playing some game with Namjoo." Eunji said. 

"But, we've done all that earlier.. We're bored.. Unnie..... Please.... Can we....? " she coax. She used her rarely aegyo to persuade her unnie. She smile when she heard a sigh on the line.. 

"Okay.. But, can you call manager oppa to fetch you? I can't since the crew already call me. Take care Hayoung-ah!" Hayoung didn't bother to answer since Eunji already hung up. 

"Yes! Let's go Joo unnie. She let us go. But I need to call for manager oppa first." Hayoung then call their manager. 

After waiting for 15 minute, they got a call from their manager saying he already waited at the lobby. 

They quickly walk out from the pemthouse after grabbing their phone and purse. Namjoo lock the door and they both enter the elevator. 

On their way to Eunji shooting set which take almost an hour from their house, their manager just wake up from his sleep when Hayoung call. 

He tried to focused in driving but his sleepiness take over him. When they arrive at the red light their manager didnt stop the car and step on the pedal when he see theres no car around. Both of the girl who busy chit chatting at the back didnt realise it until they heard a loud horn.

Ppiiiinnnnn!!!! BAMM!

 The car rolled a few time before stop. The airbag save the manager but not the two girls. 

Blood was everywhere.. 

In their face.. Body... Arm... 

Their manager manage to crawl out from the car and call for an ambulance before trying to open the door. Unfortunately, the door stuck. He then take a rock and knock on the window until it's break. There's nobody around to him to help them. The window is big enough for him to enter and save the girls. 

He enter and open the door from inside. He first bring Namjoo first out since she was the closest at the door. Then, he enter and bring Hayoung out. After he manage to bring the girls out. He heard the sirens. 

He quickly check their pulse point and notice both of them getting weaker every second. He quickly instructed the paramedics to bring them to the hospital first. 

Eunji POV

I just finish taking my shot when one of the crew call me. I walk to her and take the ringing phone. 

"Hello?" 

"Eunji-ah.. " I heard our manager voice. I thought they already arrive. I smile and reply. 

"Oppa! Have you arrive? I'm at the back... "I can't continue when I heard he sniff. 

"Oppa.. Why are you crying?" I started to feel afraid when I heard he crying. 

"M-mianhae... But can you come to Seoul Hospital right now.. The girls... "I didn't heard what he said next when I quickly ran to my car and drive to the hospital. 

"Oh ! Why there's so many police car?" I ask when I saw a few police car and a crush black van. I recognize that van. My tears falling and I step on the pedal didn't care about the fee I should pay later. 

I call Chorong unnie. "Hello unnie. Please come to Seoul Hospital right now. Bring those two along" I said and quickly hang up. I enter the hospital lobby and ask the nurse. 

"Miss, where the patient from the incident before?" I ask. The nurse said it was on 2nd floor. Ward icu 4.

I enter the elevator and go to the 2nd floor. I saw manager oppa at the bench with broken arm. 

"Oppa! What happen?" I ask him. He wipe his face. "Eunji-ah... I'm sorry.. I really sorry... I beat the red light to bring them faster to your place but I didn't realise there's another car from the left. We crash and the car hit right on Namjoo side. Now, they still in there." I feel angry. I hit him on his shoulder.. 

"Why... Why... Oppa! How could you... Don't you know how to drive?! Now my dongsaeng is in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter