Memory

I'm always there
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aaahh!! " a loud scream is heared in the spacious penthouse. Sweat all over the girl's body and face, the bed soak with her sweat. Then, the door burst open, a brunette ran to the bed and engulf the crying girl.

"Shh... I'm here.. Don't worry, I'm here... " the brunette pat the crying girl back and wipe her tears using her free hand. 

"U-unnie... I'm scare" the crying girl said with trembling voice. 

"It's okay.. I'm here. Unnie is here Eunji-ah... Let's sleep okay?"  The brunette push the girl to lay her down but the girl tighten her hug. 

"N-no, I don't want to be alone." Eunji lift her head and look at the brunette. She shaking her head let the tears fell down freely. 

"Who said you gonna be alone, huh? Let's sleep. I'll be right beside you" The brunette give a small smile. "Really?" Eunji saw the brunette nodded before laying down. 

"Unnie, thank you for always be right there when I'm scared." Eunji move her body to face the brunette. "It's okay Eunji-ah, it's my special job from you" They look at each other. 

"Chorong unnie, why you didn't move in with me?" Eunji ask. 

"What with the question Eunji-ah? I'm already live the same house right?" Chorong chuckle. 

"N-no, I mean.. In this room. We stay together in this room." Eunji said with face flushing red. 

"Eunji-ah... It's not easy.. This house is too big. There's already 2 room unoccupied. If I leave, there's 3 room. Beside, look at your room. Full with the present from your fans. Where will I put my things?" Chorong cup the girl cheek and leave a peck at her forehead. 

"Hmm... " Eunji think. "No need to think, tomorrow we'll discuss it. Now let's sleep, it's already 4am. You have schedule later evening." Chorong put the comforter around them and close the main lamp, leaving only bed lamp open. 

"Unnie, you won't go anywhere right?" Eunji ask. She move closer and hug the older arm. "Yes, I won't Eunji-ah.. " Chorong smile and release her arm. She replace it with a warm hug from her, making Eunji smile and hug her back. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Unnie, did Eunji got a nightmare again last night?" Bomi ask the older when she waiting for the breakfast to be done. 

"Hmm... How'd you know? Usually, you won't heard anything when you're sleeping" Chorong put the plate in front of the girl and other 3 plate at the respective place. 

"Hmm... Yesterday, I woke up to drink water. Then, I heard she scream. I want to look at her but I saw you already enter her room" Bomi give the older a small smile before eat her fried rice. 

"Ohh... Yah! Wait for the others! Where's Nangnie?" Chorong smack the girl arm before stand up. 

"I'm going to see Naeun and waking up Eunji. Wait for them Yoon before eat" Chorong smack her again before making her way to Naeun&Bomi room. 

ttook! Ttook! 

"Naeun-ah? Are you awake?" Chorong slowly turn the knob. 

"Naeun-ah?" She call again when she saw no one in the room. Then, the bathroom door open revealing Naeun with only towel wrap around her body. 

"Aah! Yah! Put on some cloth!" Chorong shrieked and turn around, hiding her red face. 

"Unnie, it's not like you never saw me like this" Naeun chuckle before walking to her wardrobe. Shaking her head thinking about her conservative unnie. 

"I just wanna call you for breakfast. Palli.. Bomi is already there." Chorong said and walk out from the room. She quickly make her way to Eunji's room afraid the girl will get scared if she wake up alone. 

She slowly open the door and let out a relief sigh upon seeing the girl still sleep. She walk closer and sit beside the girl. She frown when she saw Eunji's forehead is sweating. Without waiting for another minute, she gently shake the girl body. 

"Eunji-ah... Wake up.. Eunji-ah... " she call softly. She saw Eunji's frown slowly dissapear making her smile. "Eunji-ah." She call a little louder. Eunji humm before snuggling closer to her laps. 

"Hey, wake up.. Let's have a breakfast. Nangnie and Bomi is waiting for us" Eunji humm again and take a peek to the older girl. Chorong smile and pull her head making Eunji sit. Sleepiness still hovering Eunji make her close her eyes while sit on the bed. 

"Yah! Wake up sleepy head!" Chorong giggle and shake the girls body. 

"Ugh... Okay, okay... I'm up!" Eunji stand up but tripping on her comforter make her fall flat on her face. 

"Hahahahaha!" Chorong laugh. Eunji slowly stand on her feet and pouted. "Unnie... Stop laughing at me.." Eunji push the older to the bed. Chorong can't stop laughing. 

"Hmph! Stop it!" Eunji sigh loudly before making her way to the bathroom.. Leaving the still laughing girl on the bed. She took her time to wash her face and brushing her teeth before walk out to the kitchen. She ignore the older girl who sit on the bed waiting for her and continue to the kitchen. 

 

"Good Morning Eunji unnie." Naeun greet her while Bomi just smile at her, giving her a look. She just nodded and take a seat in front of Naeun. 

"Eunji-ah! How dare you leave me?!" Chorong walk into the kitchen and take a seat beside her. Eunji just keep quiet and pour two cup of coffee for her and Chorong since Naeun and Bomi already have juice. 

"Enough with your love quarrel. Let's eat. I'm starving" Bomi said and started to eat. They all nodded and eat but Eunji just eat a few spoon before playing with her rice. Chorong notice it and stop eating. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" She ask. Eunji just shook her head and take a sip of the coffee. Hearing the older ask, both Naeun and Bomi stop eating too and look at Eunji. 

"Eunji-ah, last night... Did you got the nightmare again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter