Shattered love - Chapter 2

Shattered Love

        She startled upon the table, trying to reorganise her messy thoughts that linger around like a gas particles in an empty container. It seems that this action was quite ahead of her mind.
   
        Chaeyoung, on the other hand, making a dominant move towards her so-called girlfriend by leaning her body closer to dahyun's, giving her a gentle breeze of hot air through the crook of the brunette's neck.
  
        The room was heated up with the newly blossom couple but Dahyun came to get her mind back by pushing chaeyoung lightly on her muscular shoulder.
 
        "Chill, we are newly 'fake' couple. We are not intimate into a real kind of relationship. Let's just stop and don't take it any further", said Dahyun with the feeling of discomfort.
 
         Chaeyoung replied with a sad tone, "Oh, erm, I-i'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel that way"

       By then, Dahyun had a sudden guilt with her unpredictable reaction and wishes to apologize by giving a sneak peak kiss to chaeyoung. Those movement lighten up chaeyoung's mood in a snap of a finger.

        Walking away was not a choice when it comes to Dahyun's situation, it may rather have a better consequences to do so. Dahyun gave an acceptable reason to Chaeyoung and politely take herself off from the room as fast as she could.

POV Sana

     "AH~", Jeongyeon groaned in pain right after Sana accidentally bumped onto Jeongyeon's shoulder when she tried to open a can of cat food.
    
       "YAH, SANA-YA, BE CAREFUL. IT HURTS!", Jeongyeon scoulded Sana for being clumsy even though it had been quite awhile for Sana to act that way.

       "MIANHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", Sana begged Jeongyeon's forgiveness for her silly but cute mistake. Jeongyeon immediately react to Sana's sincereness and nodded as a sign that she accepted it with an open heart.

        As soon as the tragedy happened, a parsy cat distract them by meowing louder, expecting for food that she waited for an internity. Sana proceeded to scoop all of the food out of the can and place it into a cat bowl. The parsy cat ate it as if there is no tomorrow.
 
        Both of the magnificent women were preparing themselves with a casual outdoor clothing to fit in the sunny weather. They planned to buy some groceries together. Whilst, Sana decided to be the first person to step outside, inhaling the fresh atmosphere where as Jeongyeon had to suffer by leaving all of the undone house chores behind.

        "What a nightmare" Jeongyeon said to herself.

         On their way to their proper destination, Sana wanted to buy some drinks for the both of them in starbucks. Unfortunately, Jeongyeon saw a fruit shop so they both go to their separate ways without any hesitation which otherwise mean they are used to it.

 POV Dahyun

           Dahyun, walking slowly across the street, regretting her agreement with Chaeyoung. At the same time, there was nothing to be scared due to her 'non-existent' relationship. Taking it deep into her positivity as she does not own a crush which then rather make her current situation goes smoothly, giving her a chance to invest a full concentration towards education instead of letting herself flow against the feeling of emptiness.

           Indeed, having a deep thoughts had a huge impact with , craving for some caramel hot chocolate from one of her favourite shop, Starbucks, hoping it will release her packful tension.

          
      Will the eagle and the shiba inu be together as one?

or

     Will both of the species doesn't meant to be together due to their differences?