Shattered Love - chapter 1

Shattered Love

 

    The dark-blue curtain slid open without any permission. A bright light flashed into the owner's room, causing her to struggle with heat of sunday morning. She tried to continue her journey to dreamland but she ended up jumping off from her bed due to the heat within the blanket.

     "Come on, i just want to sleep, urgh" she complained.

 

     Her friend replied "Sleeping way too long isn't good for your health, kid". Dahyun glared to her bestfriend, Chaeyoung, while making her way to take a shower. 

 

    It took 30 minutes for her to finish, she wore a casual outfit; an oversized shirt with a pair of short, sport pants. She headed to the kitchen, a plate of pancakes and a cup of hot chocolate was prepared on the dining table. A bright smile drawn on her lips, making the Chaeyoung who prepared the food burst into laughter. "whatchulaphingat (what you're laughing at?)" Dahyun said with a tone of anger.

 

    Chaeyoung was startled by the sudden action and she said "Chill dude, pft, rather than scolding me for nothing, can't you atleast say 'thank you'?".

 

   Dahyun then proceed to walk pass through her to sit on the empty stool while saying "Thank you 'MOM', did something good happen or do you just want something from me huh?". Chaeyoung only smirked as if she won a lottery. Dahyun continued "... As i thought so, what do you want from me?"

 

   As expected, Chaeyoung raised both of her arm to the air ; stretching her body before answering Dahyun's abandoned question. Before a word could be said, she took a stool to sit beside Dahyun while clinging her arm around Dahyun's arm as she displayed her puppy eyes towards the other.

 

'I've got a bad feelings about this' Dahyun thought.

 

        Chaeyoung inhaled deeply, as her lips started to move, a cute voice was then formed, she cleared "can you please be my fake gfirlfriend?". Both of Dahyun's eyes widened by the sudden questio , goosebump began to hit her skin way rather harshly until she felt a sudden headache.

 

"YAHHHH, Are you joking? Why do i need to be your girlfriend? I mean your FAKE GIRLFRIEND!!!".  She yelled. Regrets began to fill in her heart for shouting at Chaeyoung at all of sudden but she tried to shake it off by giving her head a little shake before deciding handle it positively. She knew Chaeyoung made a wrong decision by asking her.

 

    But before she could even speak, Chaeyoung kept on insisting her and she even added "The reason why i wanted you to be my girlfriend is because of my ex boyfriend, he kept asking me to be his girlfriend over and over AGAIN. I got tired of it so i told him i have a girlfriend, ofcourse, he wouldn't trust me. To prove I had a girlfriend, I promised him that I was going to show him my girlfriend which is YOU". 

 

      Dahyun's palm covered her face due to the disappointment she felt. She then nodded as an agreement to Chaeyoung's request. Chaeyoung started to jump in happiness as she began to grow a wide smile on her face.

     "So... what's your plan?" Dahyun asked softly but was loud enough for Chaeyoung to hear.

 

     Calming down, Chaeyoung took a deep breath while trying to plan or figure out things in her mind before spilling her words out from her own mouth. She kept fidgetting her fingers as soon as a sudden thoughts popped out from her mind, she proceeded to open of part her lips slowly, she said "Errm, W-we should p-practice the way couple act towards each other.. haaa. Maybe i-it can help us to strengthen our chemistry."

 


      "Ok then, so you're trying to say that we should hangout even more, not to be rude, but both of us live together under one roof. Isn't that more than enough?" Dahyun replied with her furrowed eyebrows.

 


      Chaeyoung felt nervous with Dahyun expression but yet, she explained " Yeah, i know. I mean, we should try to k-kiss.. or maybe not but that's the only choice." Deep inside Chaeyoung's heart, she wanted to scream her feelings towards Dahyun instead of lying like this but she knew, this was the only way to make both of them get closer.

 


      Dahyun was shocked by the unexpected reply, she kept blinking as sweat drops formed on her forehead. "Don't you have any other strategies than that?" She exclaimed embarassingly but the only thing she received was a shake of the head. She then walked slowly towards the sink to wash the dirty dishes that she used earlier.

 


      Dahyun stared blankly at the window which was located right next to her, she never thought that this kind of situation would happen to her but at the same time, she wanted to help her bestfriend, Chaeyoung.

 


      As Dahyun turned herself away from the sink suddenly, She found herself facing Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung began to move slowly towards Dahyun, causing the brunette to freeze in her position. Her head was then pulled by Chaeyoung, making both of their lips crash towards each other. From there,  she then realised that Chaeyoung had stolen her first kiss.

 

-to be continued-

 

  Little did Chaeyoung knew, her favour wasn't empty but it was actually a sad lie to cover up her true feelings toward Dahyun

 

 

    Hi, this is the beginning of an unrequinted love story. Sana is going to be part of the story in chapter 2 and also, the other member of twice.