Sequel

The Boy

 

For a year and a half now kyungsoo leave with Jongin. Jongin didn't hide in the shadow once again he is free to see the world. For so many attempts of his parents to give a decent woman to love Jongin just the way he is but it usually ended up in a mess. Either Jongin reject or the previous Nanny run away in fear. 

But kyungsoo know Jongin more better than anyone before. He understand. That's why he survive the doll part. Jongin like kyungsoo the moment he lend an eyes on him. Even though kyungsoo was so sceptical about it finally he embrace that. 

Jongin deserve a love that his parents never gave him. And kyungsoo is his love Now. 

 

Kyungsoo is not afraid anymore. The once ruin faces was now so handsome in his eyes. Kyungsoo thought it would look manlier on Jongin. Kyungsoo would touch or kiss the face for Jongin to not feel insecure about his own skin. Kyungsoo loves Jongin just the way he is. 

There's a moment where Jongin mention about Vacation for them. Sometimes Jongin would get too excited that he doesn't remember about his own appearance. Beside Jongin was already dead in this world. Who ever take a look at him would faint. But that's what Jongin greatest advantage. 

There's a lot of plastic surgery going on in Korean. If Jongin could get one he could had a brand new life ahead of him. New identity but in the same body who lost in the fire 18 years ago. Kyungsoo did talk with Jongin. With a few words or persuasion finally Jongin agreed. 

 

Kyungsoo made an appointment for the doctor to slid Jongin in. Kyungsoo fill the clinic enter application. Since kyungsoo doesn't know what the best way to lied to he randomly written in the paper.

 

 

Kyungsoo stayed at the hospital for a month's. And finally the revealing day for kyungsoo and Jongin. 

" You ready! "

Said kyungsoo to Jongin. Jongin couldn't talk since whole his face and neck been wrapped up by bandages. Jongin could only squeeze kyungsoo's hand. Kyungsoo gave the permission to the doctor to go and open the bandages. 

The last bandages to been unfold and the face reveal. Kyungsoo snort at the brand new face Jongin have. The nurse who was standing and being an assistant for the doctor were a total fangirl looking at Jongin. 

" Okay Kim Kai, how do you like you're new face " 

Said the doctor and gave Jongin the mirror. Jongin took the mirror and look at his own identity. Jongin touch his face. He felt didn't want to hide no more. He's confidence Now. 

" I like it!  I love it so much! Thank you doctor " 

Said Jongin excited. The doctor smile and said

" I'm glad you like it. You will be discharge tomorrow. " AMD the doctor pat Jongin on the back. When the doctor leaves the nurse follow behind but before they gave a mouth of " call me "

Kyungsoo saw that but he didn't said anything. Instead he felt happy even though in the inside his heart turn to the worst. 

" I'm so glad for you! Finally youre free! "

Said kyungsoo softly. Since Jongin only 25 years old. Now with a new face an identity, Jongin could Now go out and have fun. Getting all the girls he like and marry one. With that face, no one can resist. 

" I am free.. "

Said Jongin looking at his face in the mirror. Jongin didn't realise that kyungsoo was down. Even if kyungsoo left Jongin wouldn't notice him. Kyungsoo left from Jongin's bed and stand next to the window. 

Kyungsoo face reflect by the window. He can see his face was down. The outside weather was raining. The droplets of water that attach on the glass flowing down the mirror. From the reflection of kyungsoo face. Kyungsoo saw that the water droplet flow lfrom his eyes down his cheeks. 

Even though in reality he's not crying but sad. 

Kyungsoo felt there's something lean on his head. He knows it was Jongin. Kyungsoo didn't move and inch. 

" Kyungsoo "

Jongin called for kyungsoo's name. 

Kyungsoo wanted to resist 

" Kyungsoo.. "

Jongin called again. 

Kyungsoo commit his defeat. He turn around and saw Jongin looking at him. They were looking at each other without saying anything. Kyungsoo broke the silence first. 

" Am I free Jongin? "

Jongin eyebrow wrinkle hearing what Kyungsoo mean. 

" what does you mean! "

" since you're free. An I free now? With your new identity and face. Finally you could look for someone better to be in love with. An I free to move on Jongin. "

Said kyungsoo with so many hidden words and meaning there. In that sentence. 

Jongin look at Kyungsoo. Buy kyungsoo hope that Jongin would say yes but that's not what he's expecting.

" What no, I don't want you to move on Kyungsoo. I want you to stay and be beside me forever. You're mine! "

" But, you could choose Now. It's okay Jongin. I'm fine with it. Just left me and find someone else. " 

Jongin felt hurt inside. He gets it what kyungsoo was saying. Jongin turn around looking for something. When he spotted a knife on the table beside his bed. The knife where kyungsoo use to cut and feed himself and Jongin fruits

He grab the small knife and pointed it at his face.

Kyungsoo gasp 

" tell me, which place should I destroyed first so that you would not leave me and stay with me. "

" Don't be an idiot Jongin.. "

" I am an idiot. If you leave than I'll be alone. Even though with this new identity, It would be useless if there's no one by my side keep on loving and looking at me. Kiss my face and tell me im perfect just the way I am. If you think that other people would feel the same way as you than I'll cut it. I'll cut them all. "

Jongin manage to scratch a little of his face skin. Kyungsoo saw the blood flow out. He quickly slap Jongin's hand and the knife he took it and tossed them far away from Jongin's reach. 

" Jongin... Stop it "

Said kyungsoo and brush his finger to wipe the blood out. Jongin felt kyungsoo finger on his skin. He lean more to feel more of kyungsoo's hand. He closed his eyes and said 

" Don't leave me kyungsoo. If you do I'll be alone. You promise.. " 

Jongin was in the verge to cry. No matter how manly and handsome Jongin's appearance are, he's still a child in heart. 

Kyungsoo heart twisted. He promised to not leaving Jongin ever again. And he will never leave him. 

 

 

" stop messing with your hair !"

Kyungsoo scold Jongin for messing his art. 

" But Kyungsoo, I felt stupid "

Jongin pout. 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. 

" Don't mess with it. " 

Said kyungsoo with a heavy tone. Meaning Kyungsoo is serious.

" yes mom! " said Jongin and complied.

" Now come here. Let me fix this hair and we'll be done with it. "

 

 

When summer arrive, Jongin and kyungsoo had their vacation to the most sunny and beautiful places where all flower blooms in a beautiful way. Butchart garden in Canada. 

It was so lovely yet hot. No one complain. Blame the weather than. 

Kyungsoo and Jongin had their vacation there. Kyungsoo show Jongin everything he had miss for bus life. And what Jongin learn? 

Love is so warm and beautiful like the flower. 

Jongin brought his camera along. It's way old than him. It's vintage camera. It's his dad. But kyungsoo hold onto it. There's one moment where Jongin want to take a picture with Kyungsoo but the camera is to heavy. Kyungsoo had to approach the visitor To Help AMD took at picture for them. 

There Kyungsoo stand beside Jongin and the camera snap their moment of together. 

 

 

2 years later. 

" Recently on SBS news. A sudden explosion eruption started at ****. Our source find out that this house was once own by the well known business man in Korean. Kim Joghyun and his wife Kim saehya and their son who was died 21 years ago, Kim Jongin. "

sehun was busy cleaning the table at the local cafe he's currently working at. When he heard the name Kim Jongin. He stops what ever he's doing and turn his head and look at the TV. 

" Local said that the house was been resident by the fellow young man named Do Kyungsoo when the owner took their vacation 3 years ago. But the owner never return since than. The investigator said that The son who had died 21 years ago was alive. Who was his name change to Kim Kai. The resident was now been own by the son and Do Kyungsoo. There is no casualty was founded and yet the owner was left missing and the fella Do kyungsoo was missing too. 

there's is no explanation of where they are. That's when the United States unit FBI make their help to find this missing owner. The question is

where are they? 

 

 

Sehun left his job and went to the house he once work at. There's so many memories and bitter sweet things that happen. A yellow line said " do not cross " makes sehun steps halt and stop behind the yellow line. He saw the ashes and the rotting woods eating by the flames. There's nothing was left here was know glorious mansion and now a waste land. No one was sight around the area

Leaving sehun alone in this place. 

" Hello young man ! " 

Sehun heard someone calling him. He turn around and saw the local police car patrolling the area. 

" Yes officer what do you want! "

" You know this place is a restricted area right now right! "

" I know sir, just want to take a look at this place "

" What's your name kid! "

" Sehun sir, Oh sehun! "

When the officer heard the name. He fondle with his pocket and took out a piece of envelope written on it was a huge 

 


To Dearest Oh Sehun 

 

 

Kid, I think this is yours. " the officer landed the envelope to Sehun. And sehun took it. 

" who gave this? "

Said sehun 

" we do not know. This was found, the only safest evidence we found after the explosion. We don't know it survive the impact. From what we knows that it was written by Do kyungsoo. "

 

 

Sehun take the envelope away to his apartment. He stood at the balcony and torn the envelop open there's a single paper inside. When he pulled them out it was a picture. An old visual picture. A vintage picture of them.

Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo 

There's a smile form on sehun lips. He flipped the picture and see there's something written on it. He starting to read them in his mind. 

 

To My dearest Friend Oh sehun. 

   I never had the chance to say thank you for your great hospitality and kindness when we're still working at the Kim's Manor. I never said I didn't like your company but I enjoyed it more than you think. Even though something odd is going on and you didn't believe me. But you still trying to believe me. 

the real thing was, on the day  I told you that it's not Jongin fault he turn and become aggressive it just that remember sehun 

he's just a child. 

he lost that possibility to leave and to connect with people for more that 18 years. He lost the touch of love when all his life spending was under the ground ( basement). Don't blame the parents because they too doesn't have any choice but to keep him that way. 

remember the pub talked? 

" they said, Jongin is a weird kid "

I think why the Kim's did it not because of purpose nor shame.  But because of awareness. That's why they find the method to try and hired ever nanny as many as possible to babysit the doll. 

if they find it weird and leave. Then there's not the right person. If they're success with the doll but afraid with the real person. Than that's a total lost too. 

if they afraid with the doll, then what could possible that the local with said and find when they see the real Jongin? 

I didn't said I past this method. But I realise. 

Jongin is just a child! 

he needs love and to move on from his parents love. A brand new life a head of him and to see the bright future that he never had. 

I show him that. Pull him out from his misery. 

I am glad I broke your door knob. I'm sorry really. If you keep me than what could happen to Jongin. The Kim's are all dead and my words are bound to them to take care off Jongin. Even in dead you can't dissapointed them. If you did than all their effort was a total waste. 

I am glad to spend my life not running anymore but to stay and deal with this problem by my self since I ask for the job. Don't ask where am I. I am safe. 

we're far away from the place that hold many bitterness called home. We're now in 

Paradise. 

To start a brand new life away from the busy street, out from the reach of people and away from trouble. 

I like to called it heaven. 

I can't say goodbye in person but I had to write in this letter.

Goodbye sehun I'll miss you 

              

                                  Love Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin.                                     ( the one who almost killed you) 

 

 

Sehun read the letter until he's finish reading them. Inside his apartment, suddenly the TV flash open and the evening news Started. 

 

" Reporting on SBS news! The FBI track the missing body and finally the found it. Both Kim Jongin or his other name was Kim Kai and So kyungsoo was declare dead with the explosion. There's no entire body to be found but what remain is just ashes. A tragedy happen without them knowing it and they leave the world in a young age. We don't have any way to contact their relatives but by spreading the news to all Korea citizen to been in a moment of silents and prayed from them to be safe. 

 

 

After hearing that, sehun sigh heavily. He look up to the sky and said

" I guess love work in a mysterious way. Sacrifice is needed if possible. That's what you do isn't it Hyung? You sacrifice yourself to stop all of this misery for other people could experience. If you leave the house than others might felt the same way as you. Afraid and run away. But you choose you will be the last. Isn't it Hyung? "

Sehun question that he knows no-one will answer. He lower his head.

 

" It is! Oh sehun "

 

 

Sehun lift his head up and look around him. He gasp and suprisr to see So kyungsoo was there sitting in one of the chair looking at him smirking. Kyungsoo winked at sehun. 

Then sehun realise. A laugh break from his mouth. 

 

" sacrifice  indeed! "

 

They both dead in front of people but not from this world.

 

                                      The End

 

 

 

It finish finally. Wow. 

tell me about your own thought. Share ,subscribe and vote if you must. Spread love not hate. 

now this story is finish. Now I could move on with my other fanfic. (it's not kaisoo though) but if you want me to make one than I will. I just had to find the right picture and the perfect story line. 

that will be all everyone may kaisoo name will always last forever. 😄