Where it begans & where it ends

The Boy

                   "  Every child deserve to be love  "

 

Running was his only choices. Listening towards his best friend, Byun Baekhyun was a total good idea. But did kyungsoo know what will happen in the future? A big and huge 

NONO

Kyungsoo know the job is not a hard job. The job only require him to babysit and become a nanny! He doesn't have any experience at all but taking care off a little person is not that hard right? That's what he thought. When his plan arrive and a taxi was his transport towards an unknown area where all the trees and leaves covering the road was only been seen. The once busy streets suddenly turn lesser and lesser and now the taxi stops in front a huge gate. The gate open by itself producing a nasty sound of a rusting metal. Soon the taxi stops in front of a huge but old mansion in the middle of no where. 

Kyungsoo steps up and proceed towards the door. He knock the door but there's no one answering. So he enter the house when all he sees and hear was all nothing. 

" Hello! " 

He called out but there is no one. Kyungsoo decide to put his bags down by the main door and when he sees a ruck he though that place was for his boots to put on. So he left his boots there. The weather was not quite friendly. Searching for a hot spot was essential. He didn't mean to be rude or being a trespassing person. While searching the place he was planning to look for his boss or the family he should be babysit for. 

The huge staircase which lead up and up when there he sees there's no end to it. Kyungsoo look around the wall and the ceiling where he felt in amuse and admire the owner of this big house. But he quite not sure about this foyer though. The colour was brown and dark. Felt cold and gloomy. There's not a single picture of the family member. Only left with an entire animal carcass. The head! 

Kyungsoo can't help but to felt chills runing down his spine. He rub and hug himself to get a little bit of warm. Kyungsoo eyes never left the stairs.

Curiosity kill the cat! 

But he didn't intruding or anything. He was looking for the owner. Kyungsoo climb up the stair one by one where his head keep sticking left and right while sounding a ' hello ' each time he felt further he goes with the steps. 

Kyungsoo reach the end of the stairs. He sigh in disappointment yet felt scared. Kyungsoo keep sounding a ' hello ' when he passing a huge white fabric covering something behind it that was hanging on the wall. Kyungsoo felt a tick inside his mind to pull the fabric away and sees what behind it. 

Kyungsoo gulp his own saliva, his hand slowly reach tkwaarda the end of the fabric. When his grasp finally holding the end of the fabric he took a huge deep breath while closing his eyes he pulled the fabric away.

Biting his own lips, slowly kyungsoo open his eyes and catch a beautiful portrait of a family of three. He study them and made his own conclusion. 

The lady with a beautiful face, a high bun on top of her head holding hand with the child. Moving his eyes towards the man who was standing. Short dark hair, no facial hair but the facial expression shown an intimidating face with a strong aura coming from the man. A strong present. Going down to the small child. 

Kyungsoo eyes attach towards it. He found the small child was cute and sweet. Just by looking at the smiling picture he can tell. The child he's going to babysit won't give him much trouble. Like what he saw, the face shown him a sweet little guy. 

Kyungsoo can't help but to feel indeep thought while his eyes keep staring at the small guy face. He felt like a delusional in his head that he could finally meet the special guy. But what he saw was out from his reach. He though it was in his head but he can't mystaken he saw the eye was moving or blinking. 

Kyungsoo shook his head while blinking his eyes rapidly. His body started to lean forwards to get a little more detail with the face. An inch apart from his face with the picture suddenly when a sudden voice shock his entire guts making him jump a few feet away. 

The person chuckle and said " I guess you already meet Jongin? " said the person closing the door from where he emerge from. 

Kyungsoo had his left hand gripping the fabric on his chest while his other hand holding more like scratching on the wooden stair handle. 

Once he could manage himself up kyungsoo cough awkwardly 

" I'm sorry if i done something wrong.. "  Kyungsoo apologies. He reach his hand out and said " my name is Do Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you Mr Kim " he said 

The person look at kyungsoo playfully smirking. The person grab kyungsoo hand and shake it 

" nice to meet you too Do kyungsoo. My name is sehun! The person you been looking for is right behind you. So do please turn around. "

Upon hearing what sehun said, kyungsoo spun in his heal and saw the lady of the house. He felt dumb for once. He reach out his hand again wanting to shake hand with the lady. 

" Hello! My name is Do kyungsoo. I'm the nanny you've been looking for " kyungsoo said with a warm smile plaster on his face. 

Mrs Kim didn't reach her hand to shake with Kyungsoo. Seeing that kyungsoo has to retreat his hand away and keep them together in between his thigh. He nod awkwardly.

Mrs Kim didn't make any eye contact with kyungsoo. All she done was moving her eyeball around the hall and the wall while chewing her own lips. 

Kyungsoo felt numb by just standing like that. Finally Mrs Kim voice out yet mind. Now what kyungsoo expecting.  

" Where the hell is your shoes? "

Kyungsoo froze for about 5 second when he realise what the lady said 

" owh uh! I left it by the main door " 

Mrs Kim look at kyungsoo from the top of his head and down to his toe covered with penguin socks. Mrs Kim gave an expression to kyungsoo like kyungsoo is not a consistent person. So she ask! 

" Are you qualified with this job? " 

Mrs Kim words were like a hummer smashing on a brick. Hurtful towards kyungsoo. But kyungsoo was smarter. He won't let just a words would lower his pride down. 

" what! You mean man can't be a nanny? " said kyungsoo with a thousand hidden message in the sentence but yet kyungsoo gave his doe eyes towards Mrs Kim. 

Mrs Kim snorted and form a small smirk at the corner of her lips. " I didn't said that! Let's Jongin decide shall we! You're late.. "

 

 

When kyungsoo feet reach the end of the stairs he quick his feet reaching for his shoes. But what he found was gone. Kyungsoo left astonish. His mouth gaped open. Mrs Kim wait patiently behind him and said 

" Jongin love to play prank and take away stuff sometimes. He will give it back soon or later "

Kyungsoo turn and look at Mrs Kim

" I hope you brink an extra one " Mrs Kim continued 

Kyungsoo quickly nodded his head and hurriedly he fondle with the zip of his suitcase and pulling out a slipper. 

 

Kyungsoo still can feel the cold in the air. A sock and a slipper was not a good idea after all. Mrs Kim lead Kyungsoo towards many direction saying this and that. Finally they turn their way into the living room. There is where he heard a conversation.

" behave Jongin! I don't want you to be naughty when your new nanny is hear. Don't upset Appa and Omma Okay. Did Appa said you look remarkable dashing today with that set of cloths. Appa likes it "

That's what kyungsoo heard when the two of them finally reach the living room. Mr Kim quickly stood up near the single sofa while Mrs Kim introduce her husband.

" This is Mr Kim! My husband " she said 

Kyungsoo smile and hand shake with the man. Mr Kim step away when Mrs Kim said 

" This is Jongin! Our son! " 

Kyungsoo eyes look down at the doll dress in a perfect manner and gentlemen with the set of suit and tie. Kyungsoo can't help but laugh. In his head he though they were playing a joke with him but when he sees the concern glances Mr and Mrs Kim towards each other. Kyungsoo laugh died down. He swallow his own saliva in regrets. 

Kyungsoo lower his eyes in apologetic ways. He hears the door been open and he turn his head towards the direction. 

" Excuse me! Mr and Mrs Kim, your errand is all settle. The mail is all on top of the cabinet near the kitchen! " sehun said. He look down at kyungsoo. He cough and continued " I guess you met the real Jongin! " 

Sehun step his way and kneel down at the same hight with the doll sitting on the single sofa. 

" How are you Jongin! " sehun said and shake the doll hands. 

Kyungsoo felt bad and stupid for taking this job. But he couldn't step away now. That would considered rude and offensive. He had to do this professionally. He smile and kneel down and shook hand with the doll. 

 

 

Mrs Kim pick up Jongin ( aka the doll ) with her around the house. She shown that Jongin loves to hear a music. An European music called soap opera. Then she lead kyungsoo to a hall where a piano where been set and said " Jongin loves when people played a music for him " and finally Mrs Kim took Kyungsoo towards Jongin rooms. Mrs Kim set the Jongin on the bed and covered him up. 

" Okay! What time did you wake up every morning? " she ask 

" 5.30! "

Kyungsoo wanted to said around 8 or 9 but you know. Don't want to disappointed them. ( professional

" That's good! Now show me how you would waking up Jongin! " she ask kyungsoo to demonstrate. 

Kyungsoo eyes widen open. He look at Mrs Kim and back towards the doll and then back at Mrs Kim. Decision to be made. He slowly walk towards The doll and approach him. 

" hey! Wake wake... " kyungsoo try his best but Mrs Kim looks annoyed and push kyungsoo away.. 

" he's not a baby! " she insisted 

" Jongin honey is time to get up! " she shown the right way.. 

 

 

After the long tired day kyungsoo could rested his body in the kitchen resting in one of the stool. He sigh and his gaze look deeply into the space.  

An open door were heard and came along a person who's their face been covered by a box and plastic of grocery items. Kyungsoo rush towards the person and help him out. 

" Ouh!! Thank you very much!! " sehun said and smile. Kyungsoo return the smile and he set the item on his hand on the table. Kyungsoo didn't do much. He keep on staring or in deep thought. He didn't realise that sehun was watching him. 

Sehun knows that kyungsoo was a guest or more likely a worker for the Kim's yet kyungsoo still felt a little bit strange. Sehun knows that kyungsoo was from the state but he decide to cheer him up by open a conversation with him. 

" You're from the state are you? " he ask 

Kyungsoo lift his head and look at sehun and nod his head. 

" But I'm a little bit surprise that your Hangul is clearer and understanding. " he said again. 

But still kyungsoo nodded his head. Sehun wanted to give up but his spirit suddenly lifted up. He walk around the table and extends his hand asking something from. Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo look at the hand at the face. Kyungsoo shown a ' what ' expression towards sehun but sehun didn't said anything. Still holding his hand up. 

Kyungsoo eyebrows knitted and rose. For great 10 seconds finally he understand. Kyungsoo was chewing a gum. A gum could help h to calm down. 

Kyungsoo spit out the gum and put them on sehun hand. Sehun smile and said. 

" you know! I'm a great at seeing the future and the past! Do you want to hear it? "

Kyungsoo shoulder both rise up and down. A sign for 'why not ' 

Sehun study the gum on his hand. His other hand scratching his chin. 

" Hmm.. I see you likes to read books " sehun guess out. " and I see you were working at the library!  " 

Sehun made an eye contact with kyungsoo. Finally kyungsoo let out a smile. Looking at this guy trying so hard to cheer him up was quite charming and weird. 

" you're wrong! Not a fan of academic and book store! Not a library. " kyungsoo said. 

Sehun let out a dissapointed sigh and scratch his head. " I would like to say what I do was flirting but yeah let me try another again. " sehun deeply concentrate at the gum and kyungsoo was ready to hear another one. 

" I see a dark past. "

Kyungsoo face turn sad 

" relationship issues " sehun continued 

" I should throw them now!! " kyungsoo said softly and took the gum away from sehun and dispose them. Kyungsoo turn to another counter and raise every item he hold asking sehun where he should out this and that and sehun shown him the right compartment. 

Kyungsoo atmosphere with sehun was like the could surrounding. Sehun didn't want kyungsoo felt unwelcome. He try to cheer him up but he made it worst. 

" Hey!  I think I'm sorry for saying something I shouldn't.. " he said guilty. 

But kyungsoo only nod and said " it's okay! Maybe I should started to move on and take care of Jongin.. "

Sehun was curious. He wanted to know what happen so he ask without any boundaries " what happen really? If you're okay to say it!!  I'm not a pushie person.. " he said raising both his hand up in surrendering. 

Kyungsoo laugh looking at this guy. " NONO it's fine! Kris was like a sweetest and most kindest person I ever met. But like what people said, don't trust beauty when something venomous and dangerous lurking underneath it. I was originate from ilsan!! Born in Seoul. That's why my Korean was good. I met him somewhere at the coffee shop and instantsly we click. He promise a good life a head of me if I follow him to the state but when I reach there it's was all fake. Returing was a good idea. Seoul is a big place. He won't fine me hear. "

When kyungsoo stop his words, suddenly Mr Kim appear from the backyards door. " Mr Do! Care to come along with me? "

 

 

Kyungsoo walk outside with the tickets jacket he use with the cold weather. Holding a big garbage bags. He silently follow Mr Kim. Kyungsoo follow every footstep Mr Kim and when he felt like someone staring at him, he turn around and find out Mrs Kim was looking at him from the second floor with Jongin ( the doll ) under her arm. 

Mr Kim's saw that kyungsoo was looking at his wife and son with a blank expression. He decide to talked a little. 

" I know you think that we're a crazy people! But Jongin is real. You had to believe us! " 

Kyungsoo divert his eyes and nod his head towards Me Kim. Mr Kim lifted a small caged which theres a dead mouse inside. Kyungsoo felt sick in his stomach but he controls them. He lift the bags and open it wide for the dead carcass to enter the cabbage bags.

" Jongin doesn't like people or animal around. He's a little shy. You know not really fond of them "

 

 

That night kyungsoo was preparing to go to bed but he had question to ask and all so he walk down the hallway searching for Mr and Mrs Kim. He hears a prayers were been spoke inside a room. 

Jongin room. Mr and Mrs voice was heard. Kyungsoo want to left them alone and just enter his room but he can't help but wondering about Mr and Mrs Kim condition right now. So he stand there behind the door frame. Soon or later his attempt wanting to peek were been discover. Mr Kim's rose from his kneeling position and walk towards kyungsoo. 

" can we have a private conversation for a while " he ask and kyungsoo nod his head. 

For 5 minute kyungsoo wait outside the room and the door reveal Mrs Kim coming out from Jongins room. 

" Jongin said he likes you! He promised he will be good and not causing any trouble to you "

 

 

 

 

On the next morning kyungsoo woke up a little bit late. He curse himself and prayed he won't get any trouble. Kyungsoo quickly done his hygiene and walked out from his room. Not a few steps away.. 

A disappointed and heartbreaking voice was heard from Jongin bedroom. Mrs Kim's voice. Kyungsoo decide to open the door 

" how could you do this Jongin! I will tell Appa! " she cry and set down on the ground gathering the broken toys and a few broken glass. 

Kyungsoo left out silently watching but Mr Kim was standing behind him. 

" Jongin doesn't want us to go away from him. It's our First vacation! But that's your job. To take care of Jongin.. " 

 

 

That afternoon! Kyungsoo was waiting by the main door. Mr and Mrs Kim say their last goodbye towards Jongin. Mrs Kim hold Jongin above her arms while Mr Kim handed a clipboard towards Kyungsoo. 

" This is his schedule and rules for you to follow! " said Mrs Kim " do good to him and he'll do good to you.. Do bad to him-" Mrs Kim's words were been cut by Mr Kim 

" oh! She will do good to Jongin! Are you? " he pointed the question to kyungsoo. Kyungsoo blinked his eyes and said his yes's. Both the parents smile and Mr Kim firstly went outside bringing his bags and luggage for their vacation. Finally, Mrs Kim handed Jongin to kyungsoo. She didn't stop caress the doll when her husband came 

" Owh! Come on,  Jongin is in good hand Now! " 

Mrs Kim sulk everything. Her tears, her emotion deep down inside and she turn away with her luggage. 

Kyungsoo had the doll around his arm as he saw the moving car going further and further. Kyungsoo look at the doll when he felt a sudden click inside his head when a thoughts came and saying to kyungsoo to dispose the doll. 

For the family to not being too delusional about a boy who do not exist. But at the same time, another thought came saying, kyungsoo doesn't have any right to do this. 

The debate was settle. Kyungsoo went inside and closed the door. He make a turn and throw the doll on a rocking chair away from him. 

" You creeping me out!! " 

Kyungsoo left the doll and went to his room upstairs. He make a phone calls to his best friend back at the state. 

" Hello, soo is that you? "

" yeah it's me! "

" how's the work there? Good or not? "

Kyungsoo snort " more likely crazy! "

" what does that suppose to mean? "

" this family asking me to babysit a doll. Plus in the middle of no where, no wifi, no reception at all! A freaking no where!!! The house was all lock down! The window was been seal and lock for god knows how long!!  I can't do anything " 

" kyungsoo! It's just a job. Doll or not you had to do it. They payed you didn't they. Beside, staying there longer as possible. "

Kyungsoo sense something 

" what's wrong? "

" t-theres nothing wrong kyungsoo! "

Kyungsoo heard the shaken words came out

" It's about Kris isn't it! Did he find out? "

" heavens no! If he did I will never betrayed you! "

Kyungsoo nod his head " I believe you! "

" Just take care of yourself kyungsoo! "

 

After the phone called kyungsoo went downstairs. Bringing a few of his favourite dishes from his back pack! An instant noodle. Rarely see one in this house! Kyungsoo cook his middle and he silently eating his food. After that, he pour a wine in a glass and he proceed his pace to the reading room. There he sit on the sofa by the window. The glass of wine on the small table infront of him. He snuggle himself in the sofa, while pulling a blanket covering himself. The warm he felt lullaby him to sleep. Slowly and slowly his eyes begun to drop because of the heaviness. He fell into his slumber. 

Clocks ticks to the evening. Once there's a bright sky turn slowly to twilight and dark. Suddenly rain started to pour down washing the roof top. Lightning suddenly flashes so loud startle kyungsoo from his sleeps. Kyungsoo rub his eyes and look outside the window. Dark and heavy with rains. He stood up, folding the blanket and place it neatly into of the sofa. He bring along the half drink wine with him. 

When he walk out of the reading rooms down to the hallway, his body abruptly stop. He turn his head to the left and look at the doll still sitting there on the rocking chair when where he left it for the beginning. Kyungsoo had a heavy heart. He felt he want to take the doll with him but his ignorance consume him. He walk passed the living room and to the kitchen. 

There's nothing he can do in this house. When the time strike 9 o'clock! He prepare himself to sleep. No TV! No radio or any 21st century music. All he could find was the old classic Juke box and the oldies song. Kyungsoo don't want to get Borden eating him and left him frustrating. He cover himself with the thick duvet and fell asleep. 

 

That night! Kyungsoo awake when he hear something outside his room. Kyungsoo swing his legs away from the mattress and meet with the cold floor. The sound he heard was a painful heartbroken child crying. Kyungsoo cringe heading it. He wanted to get back to sleep but he had to check it. This house is not his! His job here is to look after the house until the Kim's return. 

kyungsoo all his cowardness deep inside. With a deep breath and shaky hand he grip the door knobs and open it. He steps outside. 

" Hello! " he voice out 

" any body there? " he called out again. 

bit there's no answer. Kyungsoo walk towards the stairs. His warm hand collide with the cold woods. He lean and look down the stairs. 

empty. 

his head changed direction and look up to the third floor. Even though the sound was not to been heard again. But his guts telling him to go and find out. Kyungsoo steps going up and up towards the third floor. He turn left and meet with the large portrait of the family. Kyungsoo only glace at the picture when the corner of his eyes sense something moving. He quickly turn back out of instinct. But all he saw was the picture. Kyungsoo lean forwards and look around the picture and slowly he went down to the small guy. The smiling face and eyes.

eye! The eye blink in for the of kyungsoo! Kyungsoo further lean closer. He just not believe what he saw! He want to know more. He lean again and only left a few inches apart from him and the picture. But there's no sign of move ment. Kyungsoo sigh. Wanting to scold himself for being paranoid afterwards.

his neck and body started to straight up but a sudden grip on his neck raise ever corner of his skin up! Kyungsoo felt the hand and his body react!!!

 

 

kyungsoo woke up from his nightmare! He look at himself still on the bed coveted with the duvet. He wipe all the possible sweat dripping down his forehead. His heart beat beating fast. He try to calm himself down. 

A few minutes later, he push himself off the bed and went for a hot shower to cool himself down! 

The morning flew real quick that he's expecting. He spend his time outside the house. Going around the deserted garden and all around the 5 acre land. When he spotted that the sky turn dark and he rush back to the house. When he steps inside the house the rain pouring heavily! There's no sign of it to stop. Kyungsoo slowly she'd the jacket off his body and kept them inside the closet. Kyungsoo clean the house for passing the time by! When his direction and face stop in front of the doll!  From afar he saw a drop of water dripping from the doll eyes and cheeks. 

Kyungsoo heart twisted sawing want he saw. He step even closer and closer until he lean towards the doll face. He reach his hand and wiped the dripping water from the doll cheeks. 

At first the moment when Mr Kim told him that Jongin was real! He kinda wanted to believe that but when a sudden dropping another water came from up side. Kyungsoo lift his eyes up and saw a leaking ceiling.

Kyungsoo groan and grip the doll with him and brought him upstairs to its room. He set the doll on a sitting position on top of its bed. His wanted to twist away but when his eyes landed on Tue clipboard on the bed! He froze for just a moment. At the end he ignored the rule and left the doll ( Jongin ) inside its own room with the door ajar open! 

 

Kyungsoo went downstairs and towards the kitchen. He plan out ready to make himself a meal when the door that lead to the backyards suddenly open! Kyungsoo startle but soon relief when he saw was just sehun! 

Sehun the raincoat off his body and left it on the hook! And he turn to kyungsoo. Shaking his hair with his hand, he handed kyungsoo his first pay check! A white envelope 

" here you are! You're first paycheck! " sehun said and smile. 

Kyungsoo return the smile and took the envelope with him. Kyungsoo then turn and ready to cook himself a meal when sehun stated a conversation! 

" what ate you doing? "

" um just preparing a meal! "

" I can help you! "

" no need sehun-shi!! I can't manage! " kyungsoo said and setting the pot on the stove. 

Sehun watch every movement kyungsoo made. He just can't shut his own mouth but to ask

" what are you making? " 

" some pasta! A kimchi pasta! " kyungsoo said stir the not so soft spaghetti! " do you want some! "

At first kyungsoo had this annoyed face but sehun didn't notice it since kyungsoo was facing the stove and sehun was sitting on one of the stool at his back! But, finding out sehun likes to talk and ask stuff! He felt like wanting to have a company for a while!!! 

 

" This!! I'll tell you!  You're cooking was amazing! " said sehun slurping the noddles in his mouth! 

Kyungsoo form a smile in his mouth, felling amuse. 

" thank you! " 

Just a few second the middle on sehuns plate was empty. He had the most satisfied look on his face. He lift his head up and look at kyungsoo playing with his noddle. Sehun, trouble himself saying he don't want to disturb the latter but he want to ask 

" Um his is it going lately. In the house? Jongin and all? " 

Kyungsoo move next with his hand stop and his eyes shut to sehun! Hearing about Jongin, kyungsoo want to ask, what really going own! 

" sehun! What did you know about the Kim's? "

That was not what sehun expected to came out from the latter! But he gladly answer

" the Kim's was a nice family! "

" how about work! How long you've been working with them? "

" for three years now! "

" how about Jongin? How do you know about him? "

 

Silents 

 

Silents

 

" um!  There's a town talk and pub talk! " 

Kyungsoo eyebrows rose up in confuse but he ask again! The desire for an answer kept him asking! 

" town talked! "

" they said Jongin was the most sweetest child they ever seen! "

" pub talked? "

" they said that Jongin was a weird child! Maybe tomorrow I'll bring you somewhere! "

 

 

On the next day! Sehun returned. Kyungsoo was waiting outside the house sitting on the patio. When kyungsoo spotted sehuns truck approach, he immediately stood up. Sehun park his car and went outside and stand near kyungsoo. 

He nods his head side way to kyungsoo 

" come on! " 

And kyungsoo follow suit!! 

Kyungsoo follow the taller back! The taller lead the way somewhere kyungsoo didn't know yet he felt he's been there before. When the taller stops his track. Kyungsoo bump his body with the taller. 

" Take a look! " said the taller to kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo moved to the left and saw a grave stone. But what more shocking was the name that been written on the stone 

                                      Kim Jongin 

                                     1994 - 1999

     " Will always been remembers our dearest son "

A moment of silents between the two. Kyungsoo had his eyes glue on the stone. Sehun didn't say anything but keep on staring too at the stone. Kyungsoo broke the silence first! 

 

" what happen? " 

Kyungsoo hold a glass of hot chocolate and handed one to sehun! Once they return, sehun brought kyungsoo to one of the Kim's manor play room!  

" Fire happen 18 years ago! Happen in this very house! I was here! In this room. Mrs Kim was there by the fire place opening Christmas presents with Jongin and Mr Kim was here with me. He drink and we chat. When there the time where he started to talk about the past! He said ' if I could safe him. If I'm not that careless. He would definitely safe till this day ' I listen to his story. I told him it's time to stop drinking now but he keep on insisting me to keep drinking with him! "

They were been like this since 18 years? "

Sehun nod his head. 

" He's the same age as you isn't he? "

Sehun nod his head for the second time

Then sehun strike his pole with one of the ball rolling around the table when he score number 8 black ball! Kyungsoo watch sehun played the snooker. Soon he join the fun too. 

 

 

That very evening! Kyungsoo was all smiley. Guess what? Who's going on a date today!  

" NO WAYYY!!! "

Baekhyun voice boomed through the the line 

" baekhyun come down! It's not a date. More likely a tour around town! " said kyungsoo bringing the old telephone around the room. Picking and searching for a decent cloths to wear tonight! 

" uuuu someone got a Korean man hooked around his finger "

Kyungsoo laugh the way his best friend . His passing came to a halt! He stare at the opening door. Across from his room was Jongins! What he saw was the doll, sitting on the bed facing himself.. 

Kyungsoo heard what baekhyun said 

" Not a date baekhyun.. " 

Kyungsoo said and slowly closed his door! 

 

Kyungsoo striped down his cloths, only in towel hanging loose his waist! He brought his chosen cloths with him into the bathroom and place it neatly into one of the opening cloths hanger and he step into the shower. The sound of the railing ring sliding with the metal as he closed the drape over the shower. 

The steam was good and nice. Kyungsoo felt relax and tension free. But what he doesn't know was, there's a shadow moving around the room and the bathroom. Kyungsoo didn't felt any present at all. Because of the steam and the sound of the flowing water he didn't hear nor notice anything! 

30 minutes had past, kyungsoo step out from the shower and cover himself with the towel around his waist! Kyungsoo walk towards the vanity and looked himself in the mirror! Kyungsoo comb his hair with the brush and running his hand around his hair playing with them so that it could easily get dry! 

His hand abruptly stop as he lean more closer to the mirror. Something wrong! He found 3 inch of his hair were been cut! Kyungsoo had a long hair around his head but shorted on the side. He sometimes tied them into a small poney tale. He found it quite cute. But now the remaining hair that was shorter that the other makes it easily fall on his forehead! 

When sense coming to his sistem, kyungsoo eyes shot wide. He ask himself to done it. Kyungsoo look down to the sink wanting to wash his face away from all possible thinking but his hand stop in the middle of the running water. His eyes look at the counter tops. He ever he left his necklace there somewhere but, now it Gone! 

Kyungsoo closed the tap. As soon as he did that, a sudden crash happen outside the hall! Kyungsoo tip toe going out the bathroom into his room. Grabbing the only weapon to defend himself which is a poker! He found it near the fire place! Holding it with both his hand, the poker were been raise up high in a threaten way. Kyungsoo walk outside and slowly walk towards the direction. The sound he knew heard was not too far! Kyungsoo check every inch of the floor he was in. His foot steps slowly and softly shuffle with the cold floor. He stumble with a leader been pulled down from the attic! Kyungsoo pointed the poker towards the dark entrance 

" Who's there! "

He said and gulp his saliva. When he heard nothing was there to answer. He climb up the ladder and his head popped up at the another set of rooms. It's more likely a storage rooms. Kyungsoo stop into the room ( attic ) and find out there's a lot of junk there. Kyungsoo curiosity step into another level. He walk and hold, look, grasp every thing he could see and touch that could gives him a clue. 

Suddenly, the ladder rolled back and shut kyungsoo inside the attic. Kyungsoo jumped when hearing the sudden bang and the rain started to fall hardly! Kyungsoo quick his pace towards the old entrance he came into. He try to push but it won't budge. Kyungsoo did another attempt but the result is the same. 

A sudden honked caught him off guard! Kyungsoo ran towards the woods that been nail on the wall. He peeks from the crack where he saw a window been sealed buy the wood. He saw outside by the main entrance, sehun was waiting by the patio for kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo jumped, waving his hand. Screaming for sehun to notice. 

The rain kept sehun to notice anything. Looking at his watch, he rang the bell again! 

Kyungsoo was frustrated right now. Harshly he grip onto the poker and with a full force he charge against the wood. Kyungsoo try to check open the sealed window open but there no chance of it to brake!  

Kyungsoo try and try until the poker bend! There's no use of a bend poker. He saw from the cracked woods, he saw sehun left the house with his truck! Kyungsoo was so in disappointment state and angry.he throw the bended poker away when a bang!! Making his head turn towards the sound. 

Kyungsoo divert his eye towards the chest box where the poker had been throw at. Kyungsoo creeping towards the chest and open them. He saw a lot of stuff there. A decent cloths made for the children attire. Then he saw a book. 

Kyungsoo pick up the books when he find out it was an album. 

Kyungsoo stood up and reach for the sky, weather here could find an on off switch for the bulb on top of his head to light up. He pulled the switch down and the light shown the album. 

Kyungsoo saw a picture of a boy and a family. One by one he saw it. One by one he twist and turn to look for the others. Kyungsoo was so into the album that he didn't know there's someone standing a few meters away from him. Away from the reach of the light. A shadow of a man standing with no face but a figure of its black body. 

Kyungsoo felt like someone is staring at him. He look up, eyes wide open. His heart beat begun to bang in his chest. His invite hair stood up. Kyungsoo slowly walk backwards. Kyungsoo want to run for it but his feet trip with one of the clutter in the attic. Kyungsoo fall backwards as the album he hold flew up and smack the bulb. His head impact with the hard woods. Kyungsoo felt into unconsciousness.

 

Kyungsoo woke up startle like the night before. He look around himself where he find that he was in his room all along. Kyungsoo took a deep breath and let the air flow out smoothly to calm himself down. As he remembered he was wearing only a towel. But why he had a full cloths in him. In conclusion, he thought everything was just a dream.

kyungsoo prepare himself with his daily routine. After he's ready he went outside. He want to go straight towards the ground floor but his guts says to check something else. Kyungsoo walked to Jongin rooms. He slowly twisted open the door. He saw that the doll was leaning against the bed headboard. 

kyungsoo brain started to roll. All he remember, he left the doll seating on the end of the bed but why the doll is now there. Kyungsoo grew suspicious for more that 3 days. Since he step foot to the Kim's manor, he always had a dream. A weird one. 

kyungsoo just want to check him out. He lean closer towards the doll. The doll face whom was looking directly at him. Kyungsoo hand lift up and touch the doll face. He turn the face to the other side away from looking at him. But the doll respond back. The doll turn his head back quick like the lightning back to it original position. 

 

 

Kyungsoo open his eyes when he saw the ray of light pierce through the cracks woods. Some of the light direct towards his eyes. He groan and cover the lights away. Kyungsoo try to sit up but his head felt heavy! 

Kyungsoo reach for the back of his head and touch it. He felt wet. He drew back his hand and found his hand were been cover by dry blood. Not that deep only just a scratch.

Kyungsoo lift himself up and look around him. He's still in the attic. He sigh and his sight look at the direction where he saw the figure but what he found out was just a figure of a mannequin. The one for a Tailor to sew and design their cloths. 

Kyungsoo look at himself. Still in his towel. He didn't felt cold which is odd. He exam his hand and body for another wound but there's non. Kyungsoo eyes stop at the area of his chest. A dark mark on top of his . 

Kyungsoo fell into a void where there's so many question to be ask. He's focus on the dark marks on his chest. He slowly touch it. 

" Ouch!! "

He wince in pain. He try again and slowly he rub it. The bruise is so dark and purple. Not that big but more likely something that particular area. 

Kyungsoo was still had his eyes on the bruising area. He didn't notice the ladder been drop down by someone or something. His eyes shot up when he heard the impact of the wood been smack by the ladder leg. Kyungsoo didn't saw much but to get out from the attic. 

 

 

Kyungsoo didn't had his breakfast. He sit and sate at his own room on the bed. Kyungsoo didn't do anything that morning but to keep on asking a question when there's no answer to it. 

Kyungsoo felt weird. He felt not safe in a house. He felt someone was watching him. He felt he leave there with something  not normal. He felt like this job was a set up. 

He didn't felt comfortable anymore. He reach the telephone and dial for his best friend number. He sneak for comfort by talking to his friends. 

" Kyungsoo! Hello "

" Hai baekhyun-shi "

Kyungsoo answer like he's soul left his body. Weak and vulnerable.

" what wrong? " 

Baekhyun ask back concern I'm his voice.

Kyungsoo notice the concern voice. He quickly change his tone and himself back to normal! 

" I'm fine! Nothing wrong "

" okay... Anyway! What's going on? How's your date "

" it's not a date! But, since you ask. Well...um. it didn't go well. Something came up and I can't go with him. I feel bad now! "

Kyungsoo lied. 

" owh! Geez........ Umm kyungsoo! "

" what? "

" Kris know! "

" WHATT!! "

" I'm sorry Kyungsoo.. Chanhyun doesn't know. He's only eight and that came and ask question!! I couldn't do anything.. " 

" it's okay Baekhyun! Just take care of yourself and Chanhyun okay!! " 

 

The line was dead! Kyungsoo sigh and toss the telephone away. He scribble with his feet that tangle with the duvet. Finally he set his feet down the floor and stood up. He walk over his bed going to do his laundry but suddenly the phone ring. Kyungsoo rush towards the phone and answer the call. 

" hello? "

He said but there's no voice nor sound from the other side. 

" hello? "

He said again but there's no answer. 

Kyungsoo sense something is not right. His heart twisted and heavy as he thought he know who the person on the other side. Kyungsoo gulp down his saliva and call the persons name. 

" Kris? "

As soon the name been burst out from kyungsoo voice, the other line were been cut. 

Kyungsoo left with so many words running in his mind! Kyungsoo punt the phone down again but that's not the end. He heard something moving outside his room. 

He slowly walk towards the the door and open the door. His head peek outside the open gap between the door and the frame. He look from left to right. 

His ear catch a loud European style music. Not far from him but right in front of him! Kyungsoo hand quickly grip the door to Jongins room and push the door open to investigate. 

Kyungsoo breath immediately left his body. His legs started to get weak. His heart beat faster than a horse. His hand started to shaken. 

He scream his voice out! 

What was inside was left unexplainable. The doll were there sitting on the bed just were kyungsoo left it before. But what different about it was, a choke on its hand. 

Words been crave on the floor with the white chalk 

 WHY DIDNT YOU FOLLOW THE RULES KYUNGSOO

the music playing behind the bed! 

Kyungsoo ran back inside his room and slam the door shut. He doesn't have anyway to escape. He began to cry out in fear. His body lump down at the beds leg. He hugs his legs and muttering 

this is not happening. 

ghost aren't real! 

while his tears soak his own cheeks. He rock himself to calm down buy the phone suddenly rang. 

Kyungsoo answer it immediately. If it's Baekhyun, he could help him from afar! If it's sehun. He could told him that's he's in danger. 

But what he thought wasn't the correct way his mind told him. 

" Kyungsoo "

A young voice! 

" who is this? " 

" Kyungsoo?! "

" why you didn't follow the rules! "

With a shaken hand kyungsoo slam the phone shut! 

" WWHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!! "

he scream out!

Kyungsoo was so in fear about his life. He didn't vision everything to do this way. He supposed to look after a child but a doll. To look after the leaving not the dead! 

From the gap of the door and the floor. There's a space where you could see a shadow walking from left to right. 

Kyungsoo saw the shadow walk to his room. Someone knock his door! 

" What do you want! " 

Kyungsoo can't stand it anymore. He's in fear. He's in a vulnerable state. He's trap in the room. Who ever outside his room could hurt him. 

" Kyungsoo! "

The same child voice again. 

" I promise I'll be good! "

Kyungsoo saw the shadow move away replace by something he heard brushing with the floor! 

" I made you're favourite! I promise I'll be good "

Kyungsoo still saw the shadow was still there. He push himself away from where he was sitting and open the door. He look down and see a bowl of instant noodle on a tray with his boots a few inch away from the tray. 

Kyungsoo lift up his eyes and saw the doll was sitting on the same spot. He look back down towards the food and back at the doll again. 

Kyungsoo can't help but to laugh about what he just discover.

Call him a crazy person because that's what he become. 

 

 

After kyungsoo finish his food. Because he didn't eat any food from morning until the afternoon. He notice that the doll to notice he didn't have any food since morning. 

Kyungsoo realise and believe that Jongin is real! 

He lift up the doll up from the bed while muttering hi sorry for abandoning him again and again. For another 2 days to come. Kyungsoo didn't felt alone and scare anymore. He has a company with him. He didn't care what's going own outside the house he leave in. Because he has a duty to run. Which is 

Babysitting Kim Jongin. 

 

 

Kyungsoo laugh while paying the piano. The tune was very intone.

" I'm sorry! I couldn't play the piano. This is what I got. Hope you learn anything!! " 

Said kyungsoo and look down at the doll leaning against his side. 

A sudden figure appear from the entrance caught kyungsoo off guard! 

" Kyungsoo! "

Kyungsoo head shot toward the right and saw sehun standing there with his hand inside his jacket pocket! 

Kyungsoo only nod his head in respond and carry Jongin with him towards Sehun. 

Sehun saw the attachment of kyungsoo and the doll but he didn't let that to pop up from his all real question in his mind 

" I got the mail and you're paycheck! " 

Sehun said. 

Kyungsoo only nod his head and push away from sehun and entered the kitchen. Sehun felt weird. The different kyungsoo right now and the few days ago was noticeable. Sehun sight and follow the two. He enter the kitchen and saw kyungsoo cutting an apple.

Sehun walk around the table and stand intent of kyungsoo with the table as the barrier. Jongin was sitting at the head of the table. 

Sehun can't stand the silent atmosphere he breath in. He had to say something.

" Look! about the night before - "

Sehun words been cut by kyungsoo words 

" No need to explain it. Its Jongin. He doesn't want me to leave. "

Sehun felt surprise. He thought that kyungsoo was not like the other. He's wrong! Kyungsoo was now one of the crazy people. He can't tolerate this bull! 

" You can't be serious! " 

" It's the truth! Jongin was real and he won't let me leave the house! "

" But Jongin wouldn't mind if I could take you out for a ride to town "

" No!  He doesnt like it "

Sehun felt hurt! The only person he felt closed with. The one who he felt listen to his every words. The one who he felt a friend of his is not turn against him for a doll.

Sehun felt anger creep inside of him 

" This is bull "

He said and stomp away from the two. 

Kyungsoo notice the hurt in that words coming from sehun mouth. He sigh and keep on peeling the apple. After he don't, he gave the apple to Jongin. 

" An apple for you "

Kyungsoo said.and he wanted sehun to believe him. He wanted to see if Jongin is real too. That day was unexpected. He hear he sees but not too clear enough. He ask for a confirmation from Jongin. 

" can you move? "

He ask the doll. 

" Sehun doesn't believe me you were here! Please do a sign. Make me believe more "

He said again but no answer for his asking. 

Kyungsoo felt stupid for believing this past few days. He harshly pull the plate away from the doll and he rush himself away from the table and heading towards the trash can. He dumb the un eaten apple into the trash can. 

Kyungsoo heard a moviing metal from his back which is the table. Kyungsoo turn back and approach the doll. He saw a words on the table saying 

" Yes. I'm here! "

Kyungsoo smile was back on his lips. He do believe that Jongin is here beside him. He's happy. He carry Jongin with him and they continued the routine and rules for Jongin daily schedule.

That night it's time for sleep. Kyungsoo cover Jongin with the duvet and kiss Jongin  a good night kiss! 

(rule no: 3 - a kiss goodnight) 

kyungsoo closed the door and he went to his own room. He prepare his routine before bed. And when it's time from him to sleep. He cover himself with the thick duvet, reach out towards the night stand and flick the lamp off. He adjust himself with the duvet and the mattress until his slumber arrive soon! 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo soundly asleep inside the dark room. A soft snore echo inside that room. What he didn't know was a person was there watching him asleep! Kyungsoo stir from his sleep but didn't wake up. The figure watch carefully (creepily)  at the sleeping body. The figure was admiring his soon to be love. The person who took care of him. 

The figure walk towards the bed and stand next to the bed. The figure lean down and kiss kyungsoo on the lips. 

" Good night! "

Said the figure softly. But the air came out from the figure mouth tickle kyungsoos face. Kyungsoo stir in his sleep. When he turn his head to the other side, he exposed his milky skin on the neck! 

Kyungsoo was sounded asleep but the future was in trouble. The figure felt something stir in his heart and mind. Since the figure took chunk of kyungsoo skin at the attic few days ago the figure can't help but to want to taste more. 

The figure lean forwards and it's tongue glide out from its mouth and touch with kyungsoo's neck! 

First attempt, there no move or from kyungsoo in protest. The figuure keep on sliding it's tongue down and down kyungsoo neck down to his shoulder. 

Kyungsoo move in reflex action because of the tickle.kyuhgsoo didn't sober up or just wake up that someone is touching him. Instead he's still deep in his sleep.

The figure sees that it can't reach the area it wanted to taste. The figure took attempt to ripped the fabric. From the collar down to kyungsoo's right ! So that when kyungsoo woke up the next day, he won't suspect anything odd!

The figure and the exposed skin and devour every taste.Tge figure tongue accidently touch kyungsoo .

" Ahh.. "

A moan escape kyungsoo lips.

The figure surprise when it heard the voice but yet the figure hear it quite soft like the music. The future want to hear the soft voice again.

The tongue clash again on the abuse skin , once again the figure accidentally let it's tongue touch with the Pink bud. 

" A-hhh "

Again kyungsoo react with the sensation he felt. 

The figure keep it's attemp to hear the voice again and it doing the spot a little much more that just an accident.

The figure circle the bud and it like it want something to came out from it. 

Kyungsoo keep on mess in his sleeps. 

The figure had enough of its fun time. He left his precious to sleep for now. The figure pulled up the duvet and cover kyungsoo chest and the figure left. 

 

 

Morning comes quickly that kyungsoo thought. He groan because of the sun. He swear to himself to close the blind much more tighter next time. He sit up in his sleeps, look around his room while rubbing his eyes like a kid. He was just getting ready to fully wake up. For five minutes, finally he push the duvet away from his body and swing his legs over the bed and down to the floor. Before kyungsoo could stood up. He felt cold touches his skin. Not just around his chest but he felt cold too down his groin area. Kyungsoo felt weird because the wet and cold he felt was more like sticky and gooey. Kyungsoo make a decision to look what is going on. He lift the upper of his pants and he was in shock.

He quickly run inside the bathroom and clean himself up immediately.

He scold himself to have that such things while sleeping. He blame the dream he can't remember fault. 

" Stupid wet dream "

He said and let the water to wash his body off. 

After that he stood in front of the mirror. His eyes, his eyebrows and his face clearly shown a questioning expression. He saw that there a line of bruise going down from his neck to his shoulder length and down to his chest and area. 

The memory he had a few days ago back at the attic. The same mark and same pattern. 

" it can't be "

He said

" don't be stupid Kyungsoo!  "

He scold himself.

He believe that it's or something had done it. But what evident he had to approve it's something else had violates his body. 

 

 

" Look! "

Kyungsoo lift up the shirt he wear and show the line of bruise he had to sehun. Sehun coming back to meet kyungsoo at the morning wanting to apologise for being immature that day. But instead of apologising he had been drag into a room and his eyes been shoved by a white skin! 

" eh? What happen "

Sehun said back when he notice the red turn black and purple mark on kyungsoo chest 

" I don't know! You tell me? "

" um! Probably something you eat wrong? "

Kyungsoo thought what sehun just said but nah! There's nothing he allergic to in this house. Everything is organic and healthy That's what the Kim's daily food is to keep them healthy.

" No! I don't have any allergic or something in this house "

" then there's something happen when you're asleep? "

Kyungsoo thought again. If he told sehun that he had a freaking wet dream that would be embarrassed. Kyungsoo face flush with red tinted his cheeks. 

" You know what lets just forget it " kyungsoo dropped the conversation and start a new one. 

" By the way, what are you doing here? " 

He asked disbelieve 

" well I was coming to apologise for my attitude and foul words I spat out. "

Said sehun while scrathing his head.

With that innocent looks and charm sehun gave to kyungsoo to forgive him was finally been accepted with one condition though, 

" come on!  "

Kyungsoo drage sehun with him to Jongins room. 

" you have to believe me this child is exist! Not a freaking statue or some delusional statue who had the face with the real kim's child. But he is real"

There were not standing behind the door to Jongin room. Kyungsoo talk his explaination to Sehun to believe him more. 

" OK! There's must be an explanation for that. But kyungsoo Jongin is dead. There is no such thing is ghost existed "

" That's what I believe too until I saw this. You wait here!  "

Kyungsoo rush the door open and he came to Jongin who was sitting on the floor playing with his toys. Kyungsoo had the exact plan for Jongin and sehun to see that Jongin is exists. Kyungsoo knell down for the same hight with Jongin. He approach him but not disturb him. 

" Hey there Jongin! Do you want to play hide and seek? You can go hide while I'm the seeker!  If that's okay then I'll have to go out closed the door and start counting. I'll count while knocking the door. But when the knock was ended I'll find you Okay. "

Kyungsoo stood up and leave Jongin to get ready to hide. Sehun was outside the room. He has his doubts that this was the stupidest and weird things he ever experienced. He knows that the doll will stayed where he was even though kyungsoo try to talk to the doll to move. 

finally kyungsoo push Sehun away and closed the door. He sign Sehun to (shush up)  with his hand and he started to count down to ten. 

1

*knock*

2

*knock *

Until the count down reach ten and the knock was ended. Kyungsoo rush open the door and saw nothing on the floor. He is satisfied now. He would brag about it to sehun but it's not the proper time to celebrate. 

Sehun doubts was a total wrong. His eyes shown a surprise looks gave kyungsoo the 

' Hah! Told you so. ! ' look. 

Sehun was still stun with this. He look everywhere on the ground but the doll was not there. There's must be an explanation for this and the explanation was 

" Jongin is exist "

Said sehun and kyungsoo smile wide like he just won a lottery or something.

" where did he go " 

Said sehun again to kyungsoo. 

" I don't know "

Kyungsoo raise both his arm up 

Both of them look everywhere until kyungsoo found where Jongin is hiding. 

" OH!  there you are "

Said kyungsoo and approach Jongin who was standing behind the closet door. He pick him up and carry him in between his arms. 

That day sehun just laugh out loud that he can't believe such things are existed. 

That very night both Kyungsoo and sehun had their fun time. They crack the seller and drink the Kim's fine wine.  After kyungsoo Tuck Jongin to sleep and he comes down and drink the night out with Sehun. They laugh, telling each other some stupid stories at the fun room together in a long couch. Wine glass in their hand.. Until there's the part where the wine started to kick and everything turns different and went overboard. It's was an intentional kiss that sehun gave to kyungsoo. It was not an accident. It was intentional.

Kyungsoo turn quiet for a while until he dump the glass which was falling on the carpet as he climb up to Sehun lap and there's a full make out session. The heat was going up and up.  There's one moment when kyungsoo almost open the button of sehuns button up shirt when a loud music was been played just Next door. Their actions stops. Sehun Hop off sehun lap and both off them went to investigate. 

When both off them reach the reading area. Jongin was there sitting on the sofa near the blasting music. Kyungsoo approach the doll as he switch off the music. He held Jongin in his arms as he caress the doll face. 

" what are you doing Jongin. The music is too loud. You might hurt your ears. " 

Said kyungsoo and he turn and glance to Sehun. 

Sehun sigh and said 

" I'll be back! Cleaning some stuff "

Said sehun which means the spilt wine on the carpet. Kyungsoo brought Jongin back to his room ready to tuck him back to bed but a few steps steps away from reaching the second floor Kyungsoo heard the impact of the ball from the snooker table been hit. Kyungsoo turn around and went to the fun room. He's going to warn Sehun to stop playing around because it's going to upset Jongin.  But what he found was a different person and that person who he was running from. 

" K-kris "

The shaken voice was clearly coming out from kyungsoo's voice. Kyungsoo hug the doll for comfort. He didn't believe that this person was here. 

Kris straighten up his posture from leaning down on the table. He place the pole in the table and approach kyungsoo. 

" Hey " 

Said Kris calm 

" who's the child? "

Kris said again and this time he reach for it. 

Kyungsoo flinch and step back from Kris. He keeps silence and hug the doll for any comfort he needed. 

But Kris was not a persisten person and he's not good with patience. He his head to the left to see the clear glimpse of the child but what he found out was clearly different from what he expected. 

" you're joking right? Is this a joke? "

But kyungsoo didn't say anything back to Kris instead he keep on bugging the small fella.

" You came all the way from states to here just to look after some doll!  " he said with a hint of anger. For almost a month kyungsoo was gone from his side thinking that kyungsoo would have a decent job but now this was not what he's expecting.

Kyungsoo flinch from Kris rising voice and Kris saw the fear in kyungsoo eyes. He try to suppress the anger away and talk rationaly with kyungsoo.

" why don't you put that thing-child down and we could talked " Kris finally said cool down. 

Kyungsoo nodded his head not ready to face Kris anger. He was going to step out from the fun room but sehun appears rather shock when he sees a stranger standing in front of kyungsoo. 

" who's this "

Said Kris to kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo was afraid that Kris would think of a different way about sehun. He needs to think straight and he need to voice out the truth.

" This is sehun. He's the one who's helping me to taking care of this house since the Kim's, the owner of the house left for their vacation. "

He said and Kris buy the words. Kyungsoo quicken his pace and pull sehun arm with him to chat outside. 

" who is he? "

" that's my boyfriend "

" what! What is he doing here? "

" I don't know, he must have find out that I'm here "

" he will hurt you kyungsoo! "

" it's okay, I can handle it myself "

" but-"

" No but sehun!  You can go home now. "

Kyungsoo insists Sehun to go home but sehun did left the house. 

Let's try to elaborate left the house... 

Sehun left the house but didn't left the property. He sit in his truck and wait there if here's something happen to kyungsoo. Sehun is worried. 

After kyungsoo left the fella in his room he went down to face to face with Kris.. Kris wait patiently for kyungsoo and after kyungsoo already arrive in front of him. He smile. 

" I know you hate me for what I have done to you!  " 

Kris explained. 

" I know you left. I want to write a letter to you but nothing is more better if I was here. Now I'm here. I want you to come home with me. I change kyungsoo. I have a job now. "

Kris said and pulled out a piece of paper. A plan ticket to kyungsoo. Kyungsoo with a heavy heart he lift his hand up and took the paper away from Kris grasp. Kyungsoo didn't said anything back to Kris. 

" Tomorrow. Take a plan with me tomorrow "

After hearing the words " tomorrow " kyungsoo's heart drop down on the floor. He can't left Jongin. He just grew attach towards the fella. He can't leave sehun. He's a friend he got here. He can't left this house in guarded. The Kim's would be furious. He can't bail his job.  The Kim's and Jongin would be disappointed. 

All in all. Kyungsoo was afraid more if he provoke Kris. He just not his head in defeat. Kris smile when kyungsoo complied with his decision. Before kyungsoo could left. Kris ask again. 

" Do tonight I couldn't sleep with you "

Kris want to said it as a joke but kyungsoo didn't see that as a joke stuff. But kyungsoo only nodded his head again. 

" I guess I'll sleep here tonight!  "

" I'll bring the pillow and blanket for you "

Kyungsoo going to make a turn and left. But Kris grab the latter hand. Kyungsoo stop in his track and look at Kris face. Kris didn't said anything but he straight up kiss kyungsoo on the forehead. 

After kyungsoo Gabe the pillow and blanket to Kris's. He closed all the lights off and went up to Jogins room. He cry laying his body beside the fella. His tears keep on flowing out from his eyes. He felt,  doesn't have any choice. He doesn't want to leave Jongin alone. 

" Jongin, please.. Help me!  I need your help. "

Kyungsoo was desperate for help. He doesn't want to go with his abuser for almost 5 years of his life. As he let his tears out his slumber came after. 

 

 

" Kyungsoo!!!  "

" KYUNGSOO!!!  "

Kyungsoo woke up when he hear a shout. He turn to his left when he saw an empty spot. Jongin was gone. Kyungsoo didn't felt worried hearing someone was calling for him desperately. He was more worried when he saw Jongin was gone. 

Kyungsoo rush out and going down the stairs. He saw the light only light that open was from the fun room. The room where Kris was supposed to sleep at. He went there and he saw Kris was pacing left and right in anger. 

When he saw kyungsoo emerge from the hall. He spat outbid anger towards kyungsoo. 

" DO YOU THING THIS IS FUNNY "

Kris said to kyingsoo

Kyungsoo was left confuse. He doesn't know what was Kris talking about. 

" DO YOU THINK BY MAKING A WORDS WITH A ING BLOOD WOULD SCARE ME AWAY? " 

Kyungsoo saw the expression Kris gave when he turn his head on the wall. Kyungsoo turn towards the area were kris was looking and his heart dropped. 

"ohmy-"

Kyungsoo raise up husband and cover his mouth. Kyungsoo was inshock. 
The words been wrote in a bold sentence

" GO OUT " 

Using a blood. 

Kyungsoo lift his head down and saw 3 Rat carcass was left on Kris backpack. 

" NO MATTER WHAT WORDS OR METHOD YOU USED TO SCARE ME AWAY, I WONT LET THAT CHANGE MY DECISION. YOU WILL COME HOME WITH ME "

But kyungsoo didn't hear anything. His eyes shot a small fella sitting on the sofa just a few feet away from them. Kyungsoo rush towards Jongin and list him up in between his arms. 

Kris follow where Kyungsoo was going. When he saw that kyungsoo cares too much about the doll mire than him. The last straw was been breach. 

" NOT THE F*UCKING DOLL "

Kris said raising his voice. 

Kyungsoo was afraid that Kris would hurt Jongin. That's why he had to protect the child. When he saw Jongin stomp down towards him. He out up a defence mode on. 

" Give me the doll "

But kyungsoo didn't move an inch 

" what so special about the doll huh "

Kyungsoo didn't said anything. He keep on caressing the small fella. 

But Kris was so consume with hatred and anger. He quickly grab the doll out from kyungsoo grip. Kyungsoo was left afraid and scared if Kris do something stupid. 

" Kris give me back Jongin please I beg you "

" what so special about this doll huh? " 

Said Kris. He swig the doll up and down, left to right. Kyungsoo heart was on verge to burst. 

 

Sehun was sleeping in his truck. When he hears a loud argue coming from the house. He didn't waste anytime but to get out and burst down the door to get to kyungsoo. 

Sehun walk into the fun room and saw Kris was holding the doll in the ankle and swing the doll like its a bat. Sehun felt his heart too drop down on the floor. Kyungsoo was there, helplessly fighting with Kris to out down the doll. 

Sehun can't stand it. He step into the mess. 

" Kris, give me the doll "

When Kris heard the second voice coming from someone else. Not to stop his anger or care for his anger to cool down but instead first insisting to out there doll down. This situation pour a lot of fuel in an open fire. Kris felt no on really care about him but this piece of doll. Kris had enough. Seeing both party saying him to out the doll down. Care more about the doll more than him. He swing the doll up in the air and smack it's head on the near by chair. The piece of the glass from the doll head came flew by every where. 

" KRISS NOOO "
Kyungsoo breath died down when he saw Jongin head was turn to a million piece on Tue ground. Before he could knell down and collect everything a sudden bang in the wall caught all three of them attention. 

* BANG*

The built in chandelier light twitching in and off. 

*BANG*

The wall cracked 

*BANG*


all three of them were left with a dead situation. 

" Kris what's going on!  " 

Said kyungsoo afraid. But Kris follow the sound and he stop in front of the mirror. Kris heard something moving behind the mirror. 

" Hey, there something behin- "

A full blast of impact causing the mirror to crack into a million piece. Kris body flew a few feet away from the mirror. The once beautiful mirror but now was left a hole in it. That's not it. A sound coming from inside the hole. The dark hole. 

" Kyungsoo "

Kyungsoo felt goosebumps all over his body. 

" Kyungsoo "

The same child voice he recognise 

" oh my god "

Said kyungsoo out of breath 

" it's Jongin "

Said sehun stun. 

Jongin crawl out from the hole. His face was covered with the doll face. But this Jongin was not the one kyungsoo recognise. The Jongin he knows was supposed to be a child not a grown man. Kyungsoo didn't have the chance to do anything when Jongin charge towards Kris. 

Kyungsoo heart beats faster. He saw Jongin climbing onto of Kris and beating Kris face. Kris was in his vulnerable state. From the last blown on terrace and the impact from connecting with the floor left Kris with no energy left in his body. Kyungsoo try to stop Jongin to hurt Kris but Jongin was persisting to hurt the person who hurt his precious. 

Kyungsoo try to pull Jongin away. With a crying state he try and try to push and pull Jongin away from gripping on Kris and beat him but he's can't. They were all gaints and stronger than him. He's just a small cotton ball who helplessly with all his strength to him out from this mess. 

But Jongin cant forgive the person who hurt his precious. He will hurt the person back. And this person deserve to die. In the struggle of fighting. Jongin reach the piece of the dolls face and shove the pointy edge towards Kris stomach. 

Kyungsoo saw the flowing blood. He push away from the two in shock. 

Sehun who merely didn't do anything finally step in to this situation. He pulled kyungsoo away from the two and bring him away from the rooms. He's afraid that Jongin will hurt both of them too. 

Sehun drag kyungsoo with him up and more further room. They went into one of the spares room and lock it. 

Out off breath cause of the running. Kyungsoo look around for anyway for escape but there is non. This door won't hold for long and they ate not staying there. Soon or later Jongin will find them. 

" THE WINDOW WONT OPEN "

they were in a panic state. Suddenly the door been punch hard. Kyungsoo breath hitch in shock. The door wont last long. They need to think fast. 

" Sehun the wall "

Kyungsoo point out about the wall in their only escape to the other side. Sehun grab the nearest tool he could find. With his all mighty strength he had he strike down the wall and it breaks just a little bit of it. 

Second and third attempt and decent hole was already been made. Kyungsoo crawl inside and sehun follow next. Inside the wall. There's a space inside the wall. This old mansion has its own secret. A few was still unknown but half of it was already been reveal. 

1,Jongin is exist 

2,Theres a secret passageway hidden inside the wall

Both kyungsoo and sehun run inside the wall for any chance to escape the house. A half way of their chance to cross to the other side. The wall suddenly cracked. A hand crawl into the wall trying to grab them. But they manage to escape. Sehun saw a light was there indent of them. He thought the morning already come. So he told kyungsoo to go straight towards the light. They running towards there and when they push the door open 

It was a different place. 

" where are we? "

Said kyungsoo catching his breath 

" I think, we're in the basement. "

Sehun answer back. 

They both turn and look at the odd place they say. A stove. Plenty of food storage. And the light. There so much things going own. 

" Jongin leave here all the time "

Said kyungsoo. He approach a bed where he saw a pillow was placed there. His shirt. The once he losr. The pillow was been dress with the shirt he lost and there's a wig on top. The colour and the cut was the same as his. 

Kyungsoo was left stun. He saw a table was attach with the bed. On top if the table was a letter. He pick them up and started to read them in his mind. 


" I think we should go now "

Said sehun in a hurry 

" the Kim's are dead "

" what? "
" This letter was been write to him 2 days ago. They were gone. Jongin all this time was watching me from the wall. " kyungsoo keep on reading the letter .

" Kyungsoo will all be yours to took care and to be love an cherish for all your life "

Kyungsoo felt sick in his stomach. This is too much. 

" Kyungsoo we had to go NOW! "

hearing the footstep clashing with the floor on top of them. They rush back inside the way they entered. They keep on running and running until there's a door. They doesn't know what the door purposes was but worth to try. Kyungsoo try to reopen the door but it won't budge. He try and try but it can't.

" He's coming "

Said sehun after he heard a shuffle sound coming direct to them 

" kyungsoo Go! Quickly!! "

Kyungsoo didn't have the chance to turn and ask what does he mean. The door kyungsoo kick was finally open. When he turn to look at sehun. Jongin was there. Holding in his hand was a piece of metal. Sehun fight with Jongin but he lost his balance when Jongin struck the metal in his head. 

" JONGIN NO.. " 

kyungsoo voice was crack and desperate. 

Jongin stop beating the conscious Sehun in the ground and look at kyungsoo. 

" Kyungsoo.. "

He call kyungsoo name with the child voice kyungsoo recognise. But the voice turn to something more match with Jongin age. 

" Kyungsoo.."

He called again with his real voice wanting kyungsoo to come back to him. 

But kyungsoo know best. He crawl out from the door and went out from the place. 


" KYUNGSOO!!!  I'LL KILL HIM. .."
kyungsoo heard what Jongin said but he keep on running. Kyungsoo run and run until his feet reach the gate. Something tick in his mind and his feet stop automatically. Kyungsoo breath was hitching because of the running. Kyungsoo mind was telling him what he should do. 

" No "

Kyungsoo said to himself. He had enough of running. It's time for him face his own problems and solve them by himself. 

Kyungsoo turn around and walk back to the house. 

 

Kyungsoo entered the house from the main entrance. He look for Jongin but Jongin already found him. A few feet away, he stand and watch kyungsoo. Kyungsoo spun in his heels and he jump when he saw Jongin was watching him all the time. He didn't show any scare face anymore. He want to front this. And here he is. 

" JONGIN!! " 

Kyungsoo sudden soft side turn into cold and bold. Kyungsoo voice change into an angry one. Jongin was stun 

" GO TO YOUR ROOM. ITS LATE PAST YOUR BED TIME. YOU KNOW THE RULE "

said kyungsoo sound as cold as he can 

" YOU THINK I LEAVE YOU DID YOU BUT I DIDNT. I CAME BACK FOR YOU. NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM KIM JONGIN " 

Kyungsoo said. 

Jongin heard what kyungsoo was telling. He dropped down the metal he was holding. He lower his head and walk towards kyungsoo and past him while walking up the stairs. Kyungsoo follow from behind. 

There they reach Jongin bed. Jongin sit on his bed and starting to lied down. Kyungsoo pulled the duvet up and covered Jongin with it. He carefully Tuck Jongin to bed and after that he ready to leave. 

But Jongin grasp on Kyungsoo arm. 

" Kiss? " 
Said Jongin with the child voice again. 

Kyungsoo shook his head 

" No Jongin. This is your punishment for what you had done. No kiss goodnight for you " 

Said kyungsoo and ready to move again. But the grasp didn't budge to let kyungsoo go.

" Kiss "

Said Jongin again with his real voice. 

Kyungsoo doesn't have a choice. He lean down slowly but Jongin quickly let his lips touch with kyungsoo. Kyungsoo didn't felt anything because of the barrier of the mask. Kyungsoo can only look at the beautiful eyes. Jongin didn't show any signs to stop kissing him. Kyungsoo had to stop Jongin. 

" Jongin stop. "

Said kyungsoo softly as he can. 

Jongin did stop but he stare at kyungsoo. Kyungsoo look down and up to Jongin again. Jongin tilted his head to the left when he saw a sad expression on kyungsoo face. 

" what's wrong Kyungsoo "

Jongin said 

Kyungsoo shook his head and look away from a while. Then he turn back to look at Jongin. Kyungsoo wanted to reach for the mask but Jongin stop kyungsoo to do so. 

" kyungsoo No! "

But kyungsoo shook his head again 

" I want to see. I am not afraid Jongin. Let me properly kiss you "

When Jongin hear the word kiss. His hand fall from grasping on Kyungsoo's arm. Kyungsoo free hand clutch in the mask and pulled them away from Jongin real face. Kyungsoo gasp as a tears fall down his cheeks

Jongin face was horrible. Jongin face was been stretch by the new skin. His eyes, his nose and his lips was in a different state. The marks, the huge marks of a burning skin was clearly been seen on Jongin face. Who ever look at this face would run away in afraid. But kyungsoo wasn't afraid. His decision was clear. 

" Why are you crying kyungsoo " 

Said Jongin and lift up his hand and wipe the tears away from kyungsoo eyes. 

Kyungsoo felt bad for Jongin. For all his life. Kyungsoo lean forwards and let his lips touch and be one with Jongin's.

 

 

Before the sun rise up. Kyungsoo gave his body for Jongin. The sound of beautiful made voice. The perfect vocal echo in the rooms. Kyungsoo lay under the person he took care off, Jongin. 

Jongin had his first night with kyungsoo. Finally he had the change to hold onto his precious. From that time, Jongin only could taste his precious. Now he is one with him. 

Kyungsoo moan for Jongin's name and that's what Jongin love to hear. The voice of his precious. 

When the limit is already reaching its bursting point. Jongin quickly his pace and kyungsoo felt the friction against his wall becoming hot and good at the same time. Kyungsoo moan becoming a mess. Jongin bite kyungsoo's chest while giving his love to kyungsoo. 

Jongin felt tired and fall onto of kyungsoo. Kyungsoo make the right decision. And he's plan was to stay with Jongin. Before the sun peak again the Cleveland shine on the world. Kyungsoo fall asleep. 

 

        ~•~

 

Kyungsoo open his eyes when all he saw was a different place and area. He quickly sit up and look around him. The place, the room was different where he was before. Quickly kyungsoo stood up and walk towards the door. He open them and his view reveal a small spaces. A kitchen connect with the living room. Sehun was there. And ice pack in his hand holding them in his temple. 

Kyungsoo approach sehun and take a hold of the ice pack. Sehun flinch when he felt something good his hand but when he saw it was only kyungsoo he let kyungsoo take over. 

" what happen? "

Kyungsoo said to sehun. 

" I took you away from Jongin. You're in my place kyungsoo. You're safe. "

" But why "

" what do you mean why?  He killed your boyfriend. He almost killed me. He hurt you. What the damn you asking why!!  " 

" he didn't hurt me Sehun " 

" he did! I saw him holding you under him and you're unconscious. " 

" I gave him that "

Sehun jump away from kyungsoo. He think kyungsoo was insane. 

" what the . Why!  Are you insane. He's a psychopath. He's a murdered. And you just gave it that easily. "

" You don't understand sehun "

" tell me that I don't understand "

" he's a child. Don't you see. He needs love not hate. "

But sehun didn't change his perspective view about Jongin. Sehun keep on insisting kyungsoo to stay away from the house and Jongin. 

" you can't do that sehun. Jongin needs me " 

" you need help kyungsoo.. "

" I am fine!! It is you the one who needs help "

" where are you going? "

" I'm going back to Jongin!! "

" you can't Kyungsoo.. "


" You can't stop me! "

 

 

At the end Kyungsoo was been locked at sehun apartment. The next day arrive, sehun call the cops. He told what had happen the days before at the Kim's manor. The cops took the report and file for a house searching warrant. The cops went to the manor but they didn't return from their duty. 

The next day arrive, on fine morning. Sehun went out from the elevator going straight to his home. In his hand was a plastic of hot buns for kyungsoo. But before he could reach his door. He saw the door knob was been tossed in the floor. Sehun track stop for a while before he could reach there. He rush to his house and when he find out kyungsoo was gone. 

The plastic he hold in hand drop down on the ground. His heart twisted and his mind become blank. 

Sehun sigh and his eyes lower down looking at his own feet. 

" Kyungsoo, I hope you're in a good condition. I wish for you is a luck! " 

 

~•~

 

Kyungsoo steps away from the taxi as his driver drove away from him. Kyungsoo stare at the tall gate. He push the gate open. Luck on his side the gate open. He walk in and going straight towards the house. Once kyungsoo steps on the front porch. He push the door open. For his surprise, everything is clean. Nothing breaks. Just like the first house he remember when he landed here. Kyungsoo entered the house and walk around the house. 

" Jongin "

He called out but there's no answer. The doll he once remember was gone too. He heard that Sehun called the cops about Jongin. He thought that the cops already capture him. That's why he had to broke out from his keeper and come hear as soon as possible. Finding out that this home is empty. Kyungsoo felt empty too. 

Kyungsoo had his breakfast there. He clean the house. He keeps on tidying the place until he's tired. When afternoon arrives. Kyungsoo step his way towards the large window in the reading room. He stood there watching the outside scenery he never had the chance to enjoyed. His eyes was focus on the outside that he didn't realise skmekne was standing at his back. Jongin stood there behind kyungsoo without him acknowledge Jongin was There. Jongin lead his head down and their head touches. 

Kyungsoo felt his head touch something but when he heard the familiar voice calling his name

" Kyungsoo "

Kyungsoo gasp in joy. His heart burst with happiness. He turn around and saw Jongin fully suited up. Jongin looks clean for kyungsoo. Kyungsoo glad Jongin is safe and he would never ever leave Jongin behind 

" You promise? "

" I promise Kim Jongin.. " 

 

 

Hey every one. Sorry to keep you waiting but this story was so long. A week I guess. I apologise for keeping you waiting. I'm so appreciated your patience and thank you for understanding. Thank you for subscribe this story it's so much mean to me. Since I pour alot of my energy and time on this one. 

tell you're friend, tell you're brother, tell you're sister, you're father and mother (lol) grandparent too if there one of kaisoo trash!! 

share and all. 

all and all thank you so much for waiting this long. You guys amazing. Any way this is not the end, there will be a sequel will be post maybe next year. I don't know. 

do stay tuned okay. Bye....