Chapter Four

I Smile

After sharing jokes and achievements, Sungjin suddenly became quiet and serious. He glanced at Jooyeon then let out a soft sigh. 

"You're asking me why I suddenly wanted to meet you, right?" He said, Jooyeon nods and shifted her position, slightly facing him.

"Well.. I was just curious on what happened to you for the past two months. I haven't heard anything about you since that day. But after seeing you tonight, I guess you're doing fine. I just thought, maybe you are... Sorry.." Sungjin stopped as he finds his words offensive.

You're curious? Or maybe you're just expecting that I am miserable because you left me. Do you really wanna know the answer? Do you really want me to speak up and tell you the truth? Oh yes, I'm miserable as hell. I've been crying all day and night when I'm alone even until now. I still can't accept the fact that after all we've been through, you just dumped me with your stupid reason. Even if I beg you, you still walk away that night without even looking back. Now tell me, did that answer your question?

Those words, Jooyeon wants to say those words to Sungjin but decided not to 'cause she thinks that it will just make her look stupid.

"It's okay..." she said, staring up at the sky. " Well, you see, I'm doing fine now. I asked our boss to transfer me to a different department so it can help me to move on since you know... I was on your managing team before. At first it was really hard but my friends helped me to survive on that situation."

"I see.. I guess they are still mad at me, right? Especially Mina." He chuckled, remembering how mad Mina is when the latter suddenly appeared on their band rehearsal before. "She even send us hate comments. I just knew it was her when I noticed the username she used."

"Eh? What is it? I didn't know that part" Jooyeon tilted her head as she was curious on Mina's username since she really didn't have any idea on what Mina did before. She just knew that part when she appeared on the rehearsal.

"udontdeservejooyeon_uglybob"

"What the..."

"I'm telling the truth. She really used that username. In fact, Jae finds it funny as it was so obvious that it was your friend." Sungjin chuckled abit while Jooyeon can't help but to laugh at her friend's childish act.

"Well, I should thank her later for doing that?" She chuckled.

"But seriously Jooyeon, I'm really sorry for everything. I was just not thinking properly that night. The pressure is so high that I..." Sungjin stops as his phone ring.

Wonpil calling.....

"I.. where did I stop?" Sungjin said while glancing at Jooyeon then at his phone.

"Go and answer that call. I think it's important." She said as she noticed that Sungjin was just shy to excuse himself.

"Okay, thank you..." Sungjin said, turning his back on Jooyeon as he answers the call.

"Where are you hyung? We've been looking for you. We need to rehearse now. The break's already over!"

"A-ah. Okay, okay. I'll be there in a few minutes. Okay.. Bye.." Sungjin said, ending the call right away then faces Jooyeon.

"I ne--" "I know. You need to go now, right? It's okay. Go now. They are waiting for you." She said, smiling.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to send you home? You're alone and.." "It's okay, Sungjin. I can handle myself. Go, they might scold you for being late. See you when I see you!"

"Okay, okay. Take care!" Sungjin said then waves his hand as he walks away.

Jooyeon waves her hand too while smiling. But her smile slowly fades away as soon as Sungjin is nowhere in sight. He is now gone again. And she didn't know when will they meet again...