Chapter 2

South Side Mafia

Rap Monster's P.O.V:


"Yoongi, Come here." I beckoned to the blonde headed boy that was chilling on our black leather coach.

I looked at the huge map underneath my hands, my palms covering the faint lines and markings on it. We have a pretty nice hide out, a three story house. I was in the first floor, in the living room. A fireplace was going in the background, the flames crackling and popping objecting to the commands of bringing heat. The white chandelier glistened and gleamed, meeting the eye's with bright shimmers almost blindingly. The walls was a bright white, the smell of fresh paint still on it. The flooring was a perfectly carved wood, sounding hollow every single time you walked along it. There was a bunch of space as well, since we didn't have much.

Yoongi stood and made his way towards me, wearing a black and white plaid shirt with an white under layer. A gold chain hung from his neck, clinking and clanking against his cross necklace. His bleach blonde hair hung loosely in his young- looking face. He peered down at it, his head barely moving as his dark brown eyes maneuvering along the hard reading print. I slammed my fist down, making the small counter top covered in a fancy tile substance shimmer. I pressed my hands against my face, dramatically pulling them down, making my face droop. We have been hiding here for a few hours, and the girl is getting restless and objecting. At this rate, the fuzz will definitely been on our asses.

"Calm down, Nam Joon. Who know's, maybe we can just ambush them." He shrugged his shoulders, scrunching his face as he held out his hands in level with his shoulders.

"I don't give a , we need to handle this now. Really want to risk being gunned down again? We got to play this cool and simple." I crossed my back foot over my right, locking my ankles against one another.

"Yoongi, Jooni~" Kim Taehyung cooed as his voice lingered throughout the entire first floor. 

The cheery raider walked up cheerfully. He was in a complete buttoned up outfit. It had a bunch of green dinosaurs on it, being a darker blue shading. His feet shuffled against the ground, making it echo. The hoodie of the pajamas covered his eyes, even though his huge gummy smiled was exposed to me. I felt the relief fade from me for a few moments, a muffled chuckle escaping my lips. I grinned a little bit, before looking at the leash he had in his hand. The beautiful girl was being pulled behind him, handcuffed behind her back. She glared at me in pure hatred, her long and magnificent hair fell along her shoulders.

"What do you want, ?" She demanded as she struggled to pull against the spiked and leather dog leash around her neck. Pain was flung across her face as she tried to fight the yanking.

"You're going to help us set up a plan." I sat in one of the wooden medium sized framed stool's, my black and white converse's resting against the metal pole.

"Make me." She hissed, before slamming her hands along the counter. She pulled herself back, before jerking towards me and spit flied from .

I shut my eyes tightly as the warm and chunky liquid landed on my face. There was soft gasp's as well as approaching foot steps from behind me. I felt my mouth twitch as I struggled not to cuss her out, I felt my hands trembling and my trigger finger itch begging for the pistol that was lodged on my waist. Instead, I thought about my gang before reaching up and calmly wiping the warm and chunky spit off my face. I opened my eyes, to see shocked and yet impressed expressions. I growled before going around the counter, before the girl screamed and broke free from Taehyung. 

She screeched louder, before making a dash for the living room. She clumsily slid, her white socks not cooperating with the wooden floor. Her right foot went out in front of her, before her body tilted back before slamming on the ground.  She hit the ground with a loud 'bam' before her head bounced upwards a tad. Her eyes closed firmly, a low groan escaping . I ran towards her,  a cold and tingling feeling of dread passing through me as I almost slipped and fell as well. She rolled onto her stomach, trying to use her feet and the tip of her toes to crawl away. I leaned over her, flipping her on the back before straddling her, leaning over her as I pinned her arms to the ground. 

"Stop! Let me go, you p-ert!" She stammered, her face slightly a red shaded color rapidly.

"You little brat, I'll make you pay. I got your disgusting disease's on me." I glared at her through gritted teeth.

"Nam Joon- No stop. Let's not." Jimin said running up behind me, holding back my arm and hand that was reared back in a fist.

"Fine, then you get pay back." I smirked half heartedly as her light brown eyes turned to one in pure horror and anguish.

She wiggled underneath me rapidly as I leaned towards her face, sniffling in deeply and gurgling saliva and spit from the back of my throat. I leaned over her, before allowing it to slowly dangle from my mouth. Her feet and body wiggled widely from underneath me, before making it hard to aim, making it wiggle back and forth. Jeonguk was gagging loudly from behind me, leaning against Jimin at times as he looked away. He seemed happy and amused, bursting out into laughter at times. Jung Hoseok cheered me on loudly, his fist waving in the air with huge smiles. Taehyung had both hands pressed against his cheeks, making them squish together as he seemed stunned. Suga simply shook his head, both scrawny but yet built arms crossed as he looked to Jin.

"Enough." Seokjin mumbled as his shadow fell over both of us sternly.

I felt something heavy get snapped onto my wrist, the weight and the cold material all to familiar. I lifted it up, to see a silver chain dangle downwards. I slurped up my spit, before staggering to my feet. I followed the chain, before looking to the girl. She screamed in horror before jerking at it, making me gasp before stumbling towards her. I jerked it back in response, exchanging glance's and 'stop's at one another. Seokjin sassily put his hands on his hips, before tapping his black van's on the wooden floor. Everyone fell silent as his expression changed from playful yet stern, to unreadable.

"I don't have time for this! Uncuff us now, Seokjin." I snapped, my patience starting to run thin.

"No. You two are going to play nice. Nam Joon, you got to learn to treat this lady nice. She's an hostage, but she's still an girl. And Ailee, you will obey us. Since you seem to think you can escape, you aren't going nowhere cuffed to him."

"Woah, come on now. Nam Joon's right, we have some serious business to attend to. Especially the plan tonight." Yoongi held up both hands at his side, shaking his head. 

"She won't mess it up, she'll follow the rules, right?" Park Jimin smiled widely, before looking at her.

Everyone's gaze automatically rested on her, making me glare even more deeply, before Jung Kook nudged her violently in the rubs. I stumbled a bit at the harshness of the blow, almost feeling her pain. Her face swirled with agony, but she gave a curt and solemn nod. I feel like this girl here is going to give us alot of issue's, especially if she tries to escape. I clapped my huge hands together, making it echo around the house. I grabbed my pistol from my waist.

"Right, let's get started. Me, Yoongi, Park Jimin and Princess here will all go in one car. Jung Kook, Taehyung, Jung Seok, Jin will all go together in a different car. "

"Why do I have to go with this jerk? And I do have an name, idiot." She snapped, giving her foot a stomp, her boot heels clacking onto the ground.

I held up our wrist, making her groan as I stretched my overly long arm over my head, making her stand on her tippy toes, her elbow and forearm almost touching her cheek. The chain dangled and slammed against the tile top. Jin walked up, scooting beside Jungseok who bounced up and down excitedly, obviously knowing we was going for a raid. A huge black duffel bag was sprawled along the tile counter top. I zipped it open, exposing a huge supply of fun and ammo. Ailee's eyes widened in pure horror, as everyone reached in the huge bag.

I grabbed a black machine gun, flinging the strap over my shoulder. The weight of the heavy metal gun that gleamed a bright gray seemed to make it feel like it was going to dislocate. I slammed my hand on the top of it as she eagerly reached for one. She glared at me, before I reached in my back pocket, handing her a jet black pocket knife. Taeyang pointed at her, before laughing widely. His dinosaur hood falling over his face. Jin slapped his head over his mouth, making him stagger back and against him.

"It's kind of ironic that you all got such a nice house." She crossed her arms bitterly, blowing her bangs out of her eyes.

"We didn't get it for free." I loaded the huge machine gun, the golden bullets making a popping noise I put it int he chamber, before sliding it back and doing the process again. 

"How then?" She looked at all of us around the small counter top. We all smirked slowly, looking at one another.

"One command from me, and they will release hell. Like this."

I turned to her, before slamming her up against the wall. I applied my right forearm against , making her hair fall in her face,as she tried to scratch to get free and release my grip. Her sharp and long nails did hurt, but I ignored it as there was the faint red lines of where they was. I pressed up against her, the tip of the gun aiming right underneath her chin, near her jugular. She gulped, making it move. Hm, she really isn't bad looking up close, honestly.

"Are you two done?" Yoongi asked, sliding on a bullet proof jacket, everyone else doing the same behind him. Tons of pistols was loaded onto the pockets, sliding on his black bandanna.

I smirked in her face, pure hatred feeling her gaze. I slipped on my own bullet proof jacket before loading in a few smaller pistols in the gaps, making the jacket get more uncomfortable and more bulky. Once the clanking and glocking of the guns was eased and more silent, everyone stared at me with determination on their face's. I rested my machine gun on my shoulder, before opening the fancy freshly painted white door- a small window above it. Everyone shuffled, the scraping of their feet along the tile floor. 

Ailee trudged behind me- making me lag and my arm go straight behind my back painfully; stinging and aching sensation in my joints. I jerked her foreword- making her stumble and in the corner of my eye, she nearly lost her balance. I smirked to myself, before climbing into a jet black jeep. It seemed to almost glow and come to life in the sudden darkness, the dark gray almost black clouds in the midnight sky blocking any traces of the moonlight. 

"You probably shouldn't drive, Nam Joon."

Yoongi commented as he climbed in the back seat of the jeep, peering at Ailee who clambered in the front  seat. - maneuvering with one arm and hand. Everyone else settled in- and I looked back to see the black mustang's bright headlights cast sudden light in the jeep. Everyone winced and groan, shielding their eyes, casting everyone's shadow's wildly, dancing across the black dashboard and the seats. I twisted the key in the starter, listening to the engine roar and come alive. I looked over my shoulder, looking in the small rear-view mirror and peering past the people in the back seat.

The ride was pretty silent, the only side of the AC blowing, making my bleach blonde bangs sway across my face at times. The neon blue lights lit up the car brightly, as if greeting us and making sure we saw each other's determined expression's. My grip on the black leather steering wheel was tense, causing my knuckles to turn a bright white color. The roads was deserted and silent, the dividers and lanes of the road empty and visible under the darkened orange yet yellow street lights. 

Soon, the outline of the two story police building came into view. The dark brown bricks was chipped and broken in age, the smudged and tainted windows was still broken and jagged like mouth's of wild animals. I could still see the outlines of people walking past the windows, faint voice's looming eerily from the building. I parked in an dark yet narrow alleyway beside it. The headlight's casted heavy shadows on the smudged and dirt covered brick wall. I clicked off the engine, making it go into a low purr to a dying grunt. The lights went off completely, leaving us in complete darkness. I waited for my eyes to adjust, before looking back at everyone. 

"Alright, me and Yoongi and Princess will break in first. I will go near a window and give you the signal, make sure you all pay attention. Then everyone else will head in." I said, gripping the huge machine gun tip.

"What are we doing.."  Ailee whispered, her voice trembling violently even though tears filled her eyes.

"We aren't going to kill you, chill out." I raised my one good hand, rolling my eyes.

I opened the door with a loud click before sliding out once more. Ailee grunted as she was yanked across the front seats, hitting the dashboard with her elbow before holding it, before almost loosing her balance as she stumbled out after me. I sprinted out of the alleyway, trying to keep my footsteps as light as possible as it echoed off the walls rapidly and loudly. Multiple more footsteps echoed mine, and I could hear Ailee's shaky breathing from behind me, her breath hot and vapor- like on my neck.

I turned the corner swiftly, before approaching the building. The broken and cracked window was above me, the shards crunching underneath my leather boots. I looked at Ailee who shook her head firmly, as if she didn't want to speak to go through with the plan. I leaped upwards, grabbing the wooden chipped and faded windowsill. I groaned as pain edged into my wrist, the warm medal of the handcuff's digging into my wrist. I looked over my shoulder at Ailee, who was standing on her tippy toes, both hands up reached to match me. 

"Get your up here, you're weighing me down." I hissed, tossing my machine gun into the gaping mouth of the window. 

"No." She snapped sassily, her dark brown eyes like ice even though they looked black in the slicing moonlight that split through the tree's like cold lightning. 

She squeaked as there was the sound of an car alarm from behind us; making her eyes widen to the size of moons, before I grabbed her hand and pulling her upwards. Pain latched into my shoulder as I heaved her upwards, feeling my joint gradually and slowly feel like it would dislocate at any given moment. I swung my legs around, standing inside the empty and dark bedroom. I pulled her inside, before hearing the ringing and seeing the orange- red flare of guns firing outside, just barely missing Ailee.

I felt myself fall backwards, my right leg giving out as if on purpose. I smacked the ground painfully, feeling the shards of glass poke and slam into my side at all angles. Ailee landed on me a second later, making my body thud against the ground a second later. I felt a light blush creep onto my face as she was suddenly inches away from my face, her breath rugged and raspy on my face, her eyes wide. I was thankful it was dark outside, because I could only imagine the I'd get for blushing at being close to her.

"Get down!" I shouted loudly, as everything went really silent.

Suddenly, the windowsill seemed to be made of nothing but bullet's of guns, showing inside the entire room. I pulled at the handcuff, making her descend to the ground clumsily, the handcuff's clanking. The room seemed to be lit up like fireworks, flashes of black and white and red sparking in the room. The walls was showering onto the ground in a mix of debris and wallpaper. I crawled along the floor, my ears ringing and my surrounding's muffled all around me. Ailee followed closely behind, clutching her pocketknife I handed her earlier this night.

"I'm going to make my way to the window, no matter what, I need you to stay down." 

I half yelled and shouted at her, before springing to my feet, the light and explosion of gun fire and bullet's deflecting on metal objects and walls bouncing back. I pressed my back against the left side of the bullet covered wall, Ailee by my side. I turned to the right, peering out the window. I fired rapidly put the window, my own machine gun casting and making the rapid gun powder ignite. I could make out a white mustang with tinted windows, before they was shattered and broken by the impact of the bullets shattering it, the faint sounds of the shards falling onto the ground in the distance.

The outline of the guys seemed to scatter and dive for the ground, their eyes wide. They had plastic porcelain masks covering their facial features. I know that mask.. I know them. West Side.. I was snapped out of my thoughts and rage as I felt Ailee tug on me. There was the sound of heavy footsteps and stomping, and the angry voice of Yoongi. I turned around, holding up a smaller and silver short ranged pistol. I tightened my grip on it, anger surging through my body as I realized that West Side was up to something. ing Moon Jongup, up to something like usual. I felt my lower jaw ache, making me realize I had my teeth clenched to tightly. 

"Get the on the ground." Yoongi busted in the old wooden door, making it tip and barely hold on to the hinges.

I remembered the face of the old man who had me tied up to the chair. He had both hands up at shoulder length, bright red blood smudged onto his frail looking hands. His head was bowed, his hair sticking up in certain places his wrinkled face was contorted in pure pain. A hole was above his shoulder in an harmless area, not a fatal shot. Blood stuck to it, his white undershirt under his overly expensive shirt exposing it in the faint sunlight. Yoongi and Jimin was circling him, before Jimin kicked him in his lower back, making him lean foreword and go into a low bowing position. 

He placed a foot on his pack, a black hand pistol pointed at his head. Ailee gave a distressed yowl of pure agony, covering with her right hand.  I stared at her, slight sympathy flooding through my body. A part of me seemed to not want to shoot down her father right down in front of her. She's just a girl Nam Joon.. But she's also your hostage. She has to see you aren't just fooling around. I slowly aimed the gun right at his right temple, before she suddenly leaped at me. I grunted as the gap between us disappeared, making me crash onto the ground. I heard the gun go off, and saw the bright flare of orange and red, before debris from the ceiling cascaded down. 

Yoongi gave a sudden yell, before he leaned against the hallway doorway. He held his side in pure pain, giving low groans and cusses. .. I really shouldn't hold my finger on the trigger. Ailee pinned me underneath her, her cuffed hand holding down the one that was cuffed to me, the chains scraping against the wooden ground like a melody. She cocked her arm back, her small first in a ball. I saw it speed towards my face before it jerked to the right violently. My face went numb with a warm sensation, before I could feel blood leak around my bottom lip. I glared violently at her, before her father staggered to his feet, before swaying back and forth as he ran down the hallway.

I shoved Ailee off, making her skid backwards across the ground on her . I grabbed the gun before aiming it straight at her face, before dropping it and firing straight at her lower leg. I heard her scream in pure agony before she hunched over, her leg buckling. Doesn't mean because we're handcuffed together doesn't mean I'm just going to let you fire at one of my boys and get away with it. I tugged her mercilessly after me, running down the hallway after her father. Men in SWAT outfits popped out of busted in doors that was ready to give way, papers and bullet covered walls. I fired rapidly as the men in black leather suits with bulky helmets with black glass goggle- like substance jumped in front of us. 

"Why are we even doing this.. Please.." She sobbed from behind me, limping heavily. 

"We are going to make a deal that they'll have to accept. We're going to capture him, and if we do so.. They'll have to for fit and allow us do whatever we want." I explained, smirking back at her in the dark.

"But- She opened to object before there was the sound of a gun being being prepared to fire.

I held up my hands slowly, dropping my gun as it made a loud thud at my side. I gritted my teeth in pure rage, before slowly turning my head to the right to barely see behind me. I could see the porcelain mask in the corner of my eye, before it was slowly slid off his face. A boy with pale skin matching it and bleach blonde hair that was shaved on the side was exposed. His bang fell over his right eye, a handsome face too. He held a huge silver pistol at the bag of my head, he smirked before shaking his head at me. He looked at Ailee, before another boy ran up beside her out of no where.

"Look, It's Moon Jong Up. Here to ruin the day like usual." I smirked before holding up my middle finger.

"Shut the up, Nam Joon. You're on our side of the city." He hissed between clenched teeth.

Before I could even speak, my legs cave out as he kicked directly behind my knee caps. I was forced onto my knees Ailee screamed as she was forced to do the same thing.  He stood in front of us, his black leather jeans the only thing I could see. His black leather jacket was covered in pure blood from the victims he probably killed. Please don't be anyone from our side.. I gulped violently, my stomach feeling like it was filled with pure dread. I looked to the side but grimaced as he put the gun underneath my chin, making me look up at him. He gave a twisted triumphant grin before snapping his fingers. 

Junghong flanked him, better known by the public as Zelo. He had silver, bluish mixed hair. They fell across his eyes perfectly, silky and flippy. He was ironically taller then Jongup. He had a katana aimed right at my face, the blade covered in dark blood, dripping off the edge hauntingly. Behind him was sliced in half bodies of former SWAT team members. Ailee looked terrified, looking at me in pure fear. I grunted as he forced me onto my feat, aiming katana straight into her back. I have to keep her alive still, for now anyway.. If anyone kills her, it's me. Tears streamed down her eyes rapidly, her lip quivering in fear and silent shock.

"What are you two doing here, anyway?" I demanded as I was shoved down the hallway.

"Two-in-one deal. Take you out, and the whole force. It wasn't my idea." Jongup looked to his second in command.

"Lookie what we got!" A tall boy announced, wearing a black beanie. He's known as Bang Yongguk.

He was very tall and very masculine looking, with dark short brown hair. He had a sniper rifle in his hand, hanging loosely by his side. He had Jungkook by the shirt who struggled to get away, stumbling over his own feet. A blonde boy with his hair flippy but yet parted slightly followed beside Yongguk, his porcelain mask hanging loosely in his hand as his sniper gun was strapped across his chest. He looked like a pretty boy, always disgusting to myself. He had Jimin too, who frowned and cussed at him outragedly before shutting up as Bang Yongguk aimed it at his face at times.

We was forced outside a few minutes later, a few cop cars outside. Red and blue lights danced across the building casting shadows behind us. I winced and narrowed my eyes as officers ducked behind their cars. The navy blue uniforms seemed to blend in the pure darkness around us. Their small pistols rested on the hood of their piercing white silver and black cars that gleamed and reflected what it say. Me and Jongup looked at each other before lifting our weapons. I fired rapidly, the back fire making my whole body trembled. He did the same with his pistol, causing bodies to drop rapidly.

In the higher up rooms, I could see Himchan, Youngjae, Taehyung, Jung Hoseok all working together as they was at two upper windows. I could see the blood splatter all over the once white cars, the entire street's filling with the firing of the entire streets. Ailee tossed her pocket knife with a scream, her other hand plugging her left ear. It landed in a chubby officer right in the right side of his chest, making blood drip from his mouth and onto his uniform. He dropped onto the ground with a thud, disappearing behind the now bullet filled side of the car. I gave her a single thumbs up with a smile.

"Get Down!" Seokjin shouted, further away, kneeling on the ground with a rifle in his hand. 

I went wide eyed before sprinting around the side of the house. I ran so fast my feet barely even touched the ground. I pulled Ailee who limped which tugged me every single time I stepped foreword. Jongup, and the rest of his gang: Yongguk and Junghong all pressed up against the side of the wall. Seokjin, Jeonguk, Jimin and Yoongi all followed, blurs as the cars began to catch on fire, making the streets a golden red color. They dove towards us, as if it was in slow motion. Himchan, Youngjae, Taehyung and Hoseok all ducked down behind the windows. I grabbed Ailee, before shielding her as the explosion took place. She buried her face in my chest, gripping my shirt as it made my hearing go out.

I nearly lost my balance from the blow, and the car horns going off weakly as if it was a dying roar. Soon, everything went silent. I looked at everyone as they regained themselves, and the ringing ebbed away. Ailee opened her left eye, looking up at me through her perfect yet slightly curly hair. I felt my heart speed up a bit before pushing her away from me. She yelped in pain as her injured leg gave out, making me jerk down towards the ground, being handcuffed to her still. Everyone suddenly each other, West Side against South Side, as if remembering we all was enemies again.

"What the hell is up with this?" Junghong questioned, grabbing the metal handcuffed of the chain.

"To keep them both quiet. And so missy here can't run away." Seokjin put his hands on his knees, his dark bangs hanging in his face.

"They're probably enjoying it." Jongup joked, before his gaze flickered back and forth across both of us.

"I don't like being handcuffed to this !" Ailee jerked the handcuff violently, making me grunt as I pulled once more.

"Take her. She's whiny anyway." I snapped, resting my arms on my knee's.

"No. We're taking all of you." He aimed the gun at me once more, making me stare down the barrel of it.

"We got them, Jongup." Himchan announced, walking out with my boys. Taehyung pouted, kicking his feet in a fit as he trudged after Youngjae, the blonde headed boy with his hair shaved all around. Hoseok tried making a dash for it, nearly tripping in the process, Himchan grabbing him by the back of his shirt, making him land on his with a loud thud on the grass. He dragged him casually, his short yet spiky black hair blowing in the wind. Those two really need to stop being captured all the time so easily. Ailee slightly giggled as Taehyumg hid behind her, peaking his head around the side of her shoulder. 

Ailee's father and brother, Kibum was brought out as well, their arms bound in rope. They didn't bat an eye at us at all. What are they even wanting to do with all of us? I kept my mouth shut, the gun still pointed firmly at me. They divided us up casually. Junghong and Yongguk took Yoongi, Park Jimin and Jeongguk, while Daehyun and Himchan took Taehyung, Hoseok and lastly Seokjin. They all drove off in two separate white mustangs that roared alive before screeching away, the engines getting further and further away.

"You four are coming with me."  Jongup lead us to a silver one, the windows tinted like ours.

I gritted my teeth as Ailee mouthed ''Do something.'' Kibum and her father trudged behind us, avoiding our looks. Kibum looked longingly at his sister, who turned her head away. What's all that about? His father gave him a warning look, as all four of us squeezed into the car. I was at the right end, my shoulder painfully pushed into the door. Ailee looked ahead blankly, the lights a neon red and Jongup's gaze was cold as he twisted the review mirror to observe us, before we drove away.