Does that mean I was right ?

The day I'll come to you is the day you'll leave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Didn't draw the drawing, congrats to whoever did it, you are talented. 

---

« I don’t know if I should call you lucky or the opposite. » The doctor chuckles, finishing to clean the last injury, before putting on the bandage. 

Taehyung smiles, but quickly stops from the pain it provokes. 

« Ouch. What about clumsy ? » 

 

She laughs slightly, nodding along, finally cleaning her hands. She leaves right away, her white coat flying in the air, reminding him of the superhero cape every journalist thinks he still has. 

« The boy who prevented the deadly accident back in the hospital. » 

And once again, flowers and chocolate came finding his room. Taehyung really didn’t know what to make of that. 

He had almost become blind, the mirror scarring half of his face pretty deep. But that wasn’t too bad. At least he could still see. 

 

Kook ? Kookie are you there ? I’m bored. 

 

No answer. He hasn't heard from him since the last almost kiss. No, Taehyung is not rosing, it’s just dried blood. 

 

I’m sorry Tae, it’s all my fault. 

 

Ahhh… Here he is. Finally. 

Jungkook sits down on the empty chair, checking if any nurse is coming their way. His eyes, wandering around the room are moist, like he has just stopped crying. 

 

« Kook are you ok ? 

- Shouldn’t I be the one asking that ? »

Taehyung laughs, trying to forget his pain. 

« I’m ok, I’ll just ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter