How could we meet ?

The day I'll come to you is the day you'll leave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s raining tonight.

Taehyung would never go to the party if it wasn’t for the aftermath it could cause.

Celebrating your birthday at a club is the worst. The boy knows, everyone will be drunk as hell when he’ll arrive, and most of the guests won’t even know his name. « Happy birthday who ? ». Taehyung doesn’t mind this part though, he has never been a huge fan of center focus. 

His friends from school have decided to throw him a birthday party. Mostly because Taehyung is turning 20 tonight and they want to celebrate life. Well no, not really. In fact, it was mostly because Taehyung is the most handsome man at the university and doing a party with him means gathering a lot of hot girls. And that was sufficient enough to make them reserve an entire night club. Thirsty little young men…

If our boy doesn’t hurry he’s going to be late. Not fashionably late. Really late. He already knows he’s going to miss candles time. 

Taehyung was born precisely at midnight twenty years ago. 

And it is precisely eleven fifty nine. And he’s at the moment driving on the road, stuck at a red light, rain pouring down to block his vision. 

 

« Ahh seriously, is it a sign I shouldn’t go ? » Taehyung smiles a little, wishing the moon could answer in a wink, and make him come home to hug his blanket and eat ice cream. 

Right at this moment, the sky turns in shivers of blue and Taehyung stares at it, eyes mesmerized, body trembling at the feeling of something important happening.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rain sounds like magic as Taehyung closes his eyes for an instant, hands tightly gripped to the steering wheel, counting the seconds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter