Change

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As expected, the dating rumors about Jeongyeon and Mina spread around the campus. Students claimed that it was true when they saw Jeongyeon helping Mina as she walks around the campus. 

"Jeongyeon unnie.." Mina shyly called as she heard the students talking about them.

"Let them be." Jeongyeon smiled completely ignoring whatever students think.

"Wait for me after your class okay?." Jeongyeon said. Mina just nodded as she sat beside Jihyo. 

"Stay away from her. She doesn't like being center of attention." Jeongyeon said when she saw students gathering around intrigue of what's really going on. The students quickly moved away and when Jeongyeon was already satisfied, that's the only time when she decided to leave.

"As expected from the School's ultimate girl crush." Jihyo grinned.

"Jeongyeon unnie is so cool." 

"How is your foot?." Jihyo asked which surprised Mina that she didn't ask anything about her and Jeongyeon.

"It's getting better." Mina smiled. 

---

It's already lunch time and Momo quickly went to Mina's room to help her. When she got there it's only Jihyo and Mina left in the room. 

"Momo unnie" Mina was surprised when she saw Momo.

"Let's have lunch come on, I'll give you a piggyback ride." Momo said as she kneeled for Mina to get on her back.

"I-I can walk." Mina said. Momo just rolled her eyes. 

"You need to rest your foot remember?. Come on." Momo stubbornly said. Jihyo who is watching the whole scene just nod at Mina knowing it's the best for her. Jihyo helped Mina to get on Momo's back.

"Wait! Jeongyeon unnie-" as if on cue, Jeongyeon entered the room with grumpy Nayeon following her from behind.

"Oh sorry I'm late." Jeongyeon apologized once she saw the three.

"It's okay I got her." Momo said. Jeongyeon looked over at Mina and smiled apologetically Mina just nodded and smiled at her indicating that it's okay.

"Let's go." Momo said and walked out of the classroom with Mina on her back. Jihyo immediately followed them leaving Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

"She left without me again." Nayeon pouted. 

"Mina is injured she needs help. It's not that she wanted to leave you behind. Come on let's have a lunch." Jeongyeon said as she wrapped an arm around Nayeon who is already smiling.

Nayeon doesn't know why but Jeongyeon can always cheer her up instantly. It's always been like that. Not even Momo can do that.

"Jeongyeon ah it's friday, sleepover later?." It's been a while since they spend time together and Nayeon really miss it. 

"I don't think I can. But I think Jihyo is free you should ask her instead." 

Jeongyeon and Jihyo are both her bestfriends, but her friendship with the two are different. Jihyo is a 'motherly' type of friend. Eventhough Jihyo is younger than her, Jihyo always takes care of her and always gave her some advice whenever she needs it. Jihyo is someone who can run to whenever she have a problem.

Jeongyeon on the other hand is her 'oppa' type of friend. Not just because Jeongyeon is a girlcrush but she also acts like she's her girlfriend. Jeongyeon might alot but she also takes care of her. Jeongyeon also protects her from her crazy fans and always checks on her if she's okay. 

"Jihyo is busy, She's the president of the student council remember?." Nayeon sighed sadly. 

"Buy me a box of pizza. See you later." Jeongyeon said and once again, disappeared. Nayeon can't help but smile and happily hopped to the cafeteria.

---

Jeongyeon once again, drive Mina home. Momo actually even insisted that it's her duty to take Mina home since they are living in the same roof but Jeongyeon said that she should take care of her girlfriend instead which shut Momo up. 

"You really hate Momo unnie." Mina chuckled once she got off in the motorcycle with Jeongyeon's help. They both laughed as they took off their helmets.

"No, I just hate the way she treated Nayeon Unnie and you ofcourse." Jeongyeon said honestly. 

Jeongyeon doesn't really hate Momo in fact, Momo is her good friend they are close before but that has changed when 'NaMo' happened. She knows that she can't have Nayeon but she just wished that Momo would atleast treat her right. Momo is nice maybe way too nice that she sometimes really forgot her prioritie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter