SaTzu Special: To Hold You

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana stared lovingly at Tzuyu who is currently sleeping beside her. Sana can't help but smile at how cute Tzuyu was. It's almost midnight which means within just few minutes it's Valentines Day already. 

People around them often envy them for having a perfect relationship. But their relationship isn't that perfect. They didn't really get along when they first met and the start of their relationship was pretty rough.

FLASHBACK

"I'm sorry!" Sana bowed repeatedly as she bumped at a stranger who looked so annoyed at her. She's wearing a proper school uniform with a sash saying 'STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT'.

Sana knows that the girl is her junior since she's wearing a different uniform but the presence of the girl really screams 'superiority' which made Sana scared. A hand was placed on her shoulder making Sana look up. 

"Chill, she's new here. She's from Japan don't be too harsh Tzu." The girl with huge pretty brown eyes said as she smiled brightly at her.

"I'm not being harsh. I haven't said anything." 

"Yes, but that glare of yours says it all." The girl patted Tzuyu's head.

"Hi! I'm Jihyo student council president of highschool department. This is Tzuyu student council middle school president." Jihyo said giving her a warm smile.

"Satang!" Momo called running to her.

"Are you okay? What happened?" She asked worried. 

"You two are from Japan right? Transferees?" Jihyo asked them and they both nodded.

"Tzuyu get back on your class now. I'll give them a tour" Jihyo said patting the head of the tall girl.

From that day onwards, Sana have always bumped or tripped near Tzuyu making her automatically catch Sana. 

"Sorry again! I'm really sorry!" Sana just like the other days bowed to Tzuyu repeatedly.

"Are you doing it on purpose?" Tzuyu asked annoyed.

"N-No." Sana answered scared.

"S-she's clumsy. S-she always falls or trip. I'm sorry for her clumsiness but I assure you she really didn't mean it." Momo said scared defending Sana also bowing at Tzuyu. Tzuyu just gave them a slight nod then leave.

"Can you quit being clumsy? I swear that girl is going to kill us anytime soon." Momo said slapping Sana's arm.

Catching Sana has been part of Tzuyu's daily routine. It went on for a year and Tzuyu didn't even seemed to be bothered anymore. She just catch Sana and leave without saying anything.

"Ya! Have you seen the new girl?" Momo asked Sana.

"New girl?"

"Yes! She's as gorgeous as Tzuyu and Nayeon Unnie. The whole school was already talking about her. From what I've heard she's just a year younger than us, Jihyo's classmate." Momo said as the walked to the cafeteria.

Sana and Momo became an instant part of the 'populars' which consist of Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu since they've become really close to Jihyo and because of Sana's constantly tripping on Tzuyu. Eventhough they've became part of the group, Sana and Tzuyu haven't really talk. Tzuyu doesn't even care about her existence.

"Sana, Momo this is Mina. As you all could've noticed, she has no choice but to stick with us." Jihyo said as she looked at the students who was curious to see Mina. 

Mina is more quiet than Tzuyu but seems to be more approachable because of her gummy smile. She has the same dark aura as Tzuyu but it fades once she smiled. 

Mina and Tzuyu became close within just a few days. It's obvious eventhough they both didn't speak to each other that much, they always sit beside each other. Tzuyu even let Mina to lean on her whenever Mina is laughing or embarrass something that surprised everyone.

"Momo, I heard that Mina is Japanese let's talk to her." Sana said as she dragged Momo to Mina.

Sana thought it would be hard to talk to Mina but it was way easier than she thought. Mina greeted them with a warm smile. She even called them Unnie. 

"Hey Mina where are you staying at?." Sana asked out of curiosity since Mina have told them her family was in Japan and she went in Korea alone.

"Hotel. I haven't found a place to stay at" Mina said pouting.

"We have an extra room in our dorm. You can stay here if you want to." Momo excitedly offered. 

"B-But Tzuyu..." Mina looked over at Tzuyu who is busy doing her assignments.

"It's okay Unnie I'll stay with Dahyun and Chaeyoung." Tzuyu said. Tzuyu was already sharing a dorm with DubChaeng but since Mina is alone, she offered to rent a dorm with Mina.

Seeing how Mina is close to Tzuyu, Sana decided to asked her for some tips since she really wanted to be friends with Tzuyu. She doesn't want to receive death glares anymore.

"Mina, How did you became close to Tzuyu? That's amazing." Sana said as she helped Mina arranging her things.

"You are not close with her?" Mina asked confused. Sana just sighed and shook her head. 

"It's this clumsy girl's fault she always trip or bumped to Tzuyu." Momo said throwing a pillow to Sana.

"Sana unnie, You have a crush on Tzuyu don't you?" Mina asked bluntly making Sana blushed.

"N-No. I just want to be close to her since I'm close to everyone in the group except for her." Sana r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter