A Peaceful day at the beach

A Peaceful day at the Beach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Happy Birthday Hyung!!” Jongdae walked into the dorm’s lounge to have EXO’s youngest member, Sehun, wish him happy birthday. “Thanks Sehun”

“Any plans for today?” Chanyeol asked as he walked in, stopping to lean on the door frame. “Actually, yea, me and my girlfriend were gonna hang out…”

“Oh cool, anything special?”

“No idea. She planned it and everything. She's picking me up in an hour.”

“You two have fun” Chanyeol gave Jongdae a little wink. “Shut up”

Jongdae spent the next hour with his Hyungs and dongsaengs eating a breakfast that Kyungsoo had prepared. Jongin helped Jongdae get ready while he opened his gifts. As he was getting dressed, he heard the doorbell go off. “”

 

“Hey Y/N!” Baekhyun opened the door to find a smiling girl looking at him. “Hey Baekhyun! Is Jongdae here?”

“Yep, he’s just getting dressed. Would you like to come in?”

“Yea, sure!” she replied.

Baekhyun stepped aside to let Y/N in. “How are you Baekhyun?”

“I'm alright” Baekhyun replied as he walked down the hall to the lounge with Y/N trailing behind him. He sat down and gestured to the spot next to him. Y/N smiled at him and snuggled down. Baekhyun looked at Y/N. He noticed that Y/N was wearing blue high-waisted shorts, a crop top and had her hair in a messy bun. He couldn’t deny that he had a crush on her but he knew that if Jongdae found out he’d be ignored and probably hated for possibly months. He didn’t want that, him and Jongdae were best friends. Jongdae suddenly poked his head around the door. “I’m ready babe.” Y/N instantly got up and kissed him. “Happy Birthday oppa!”

“Thanks” he gave Y/N a warming smile and Y/N grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the door. “Bye guys!” they both managed to say as the door slammed shut. “Nice outfit” she pointed out. “Shut up” Jongdae looked away and blushed. Y/N didn’t usually complement him so openly. Jongin had made him get dressed in tight leather pants with a black and white dress top. It wasn’t what he’d usually wear unless he was on stage. “I'm serious oppa, you look great” Y/N started pulling Jongdae again, stopping to unlock the car. They both got in and he looked at her with a questioning expression. “So where are we going?”

“It's a surprise”

 

Y/N turned off the main road and started heading towards the coast. Jongdae recognized it immediately. It was the beach were he and Y/N had met.  He stared at her “I can't believe you remembered how to get here”

“I can't either. I kinda just guessed and hoped we would end up at the right place,” They reached the main beach and Y/N parked the car with the boot facing towards the surf. “Come on”

“I'm not really dressed for the beach…”

“It's okay, I’ve thought that through” Y/N reached into the back seat and produced a small beach bag. “There you go” Jongdae looked in and say a pair of shorts and a baby blue singlet. “Thanks babe”

While Jongdae was getting dressed, Y/N opened the boot and made sure that the gift she had prepared was still in tact. Y/N had prepared a picnic complete with some of Jongdae’s favourite foods and desserts. Y/N heard someone approaching the car and quickly closed the boot. “Hey babe”

“Where did you get these from?” Y/N looked around towards the front of the car to see Jongdae leaning against a palm tree, looking fabulous in his shorts.

“The store next to my place, why?”

“Don’t you think i look dazzling in these? I need another pair” Jongdae did a little twirl and stopped with a sassy pose. Y/N just sniggered.

“Right”

“Can we go swimming now baby?”

“Yep, race ya” Y/N got a solid head start but realised she hadn’t gotten dressed. “Dammit” Jongdae passed Y/N as she was running back to the car. He just laughed. He had already noticed that Y/N hadn’t gotten dressed. He found a large piece of driftwood and sat on it, facing towards the car where he soon saw Y/N stripping. Y/N knew he was watching and smirked. She undid her shorts and took off her top to reveal a mint green bikini. She slipped off her sandals and started to walk back to the water. Jongdae stood up as she was approaching and walked backwards towards the water. “What took you so long?”

“Shut up” Y/N pulled a funny face at Jongdae and pushed him back into an approaching wave. Jongdae came up spluttering and drenched in sea-water. “Oh i'm going to get y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter