Dare You to Fall in Love

Dare You to Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Notes:

The lack of tags in this fandom just makes my eyes roll. Therefore, I created several tags that are relevant and 100% true.

Heads up about the conversations. Characters speaking to themselves is in Italics. Speaking in texts is Bold Italics. All characters have different names in group chats and different in Private Chats.

I believe I have labelled the time instances well enough, but if it's confusing please let me know.

ENJOY~~~

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

FlashForward

Daehyun is groping Yongguk’s shirt collar menacingly, while having his eldest friend pushed into the corridor wall of his apartment. His lips curled into an unpleasant grimace. Nose flaring. There’s a bubble of hot anger encaging them in the moment and Himchan is at a loss of words.

 

Who’d have thought a stupid game of Truth and Dare would lead to Daehyun on a death streak, with Yongguk as his target.

 

Actually, Himchan had anticipated this so yeah…”

FlashForward Over

 

Saturday

“Junhong we are not going to the skate park again, okay?” Himchan enunciates, like talking to a gold fish. He enlarges his eyes and, despite that fact that their youngest friend is a good a few inches taller than himself, Himchan tickles the younger boy’s ears as if he were a two year old. “It’s about to ice down outside and I am not going to let my freeze in the snow just because you have too much pent up energy.”

 

Junhong, letting a pout grace his lips, falls limply into the couch and whines, shaking his legs like a jellyfish. “But I’m bored!” He makes his voice as shrill as it can go and ends up sounding like a dying rabbit, but Himchan doesn’t have the heart to tell him that so he jumps down next to the boy with conspiracy in his movements.

 

 

The elder twenty-five year old leans next to the boy’s ears connivingly and stage-whispers, “I’m going to put the ‘OTP Couple’ plan into motion tonight.”

 

His eyes sparkle at the elder’s words and Junhong shifts on the couch, folding his legs under his body. “No way!” When Himchan nods erratically, he let’s out a loud cry of, “Finally!”

 

They are giggling on the couch like little boys talking about the word ‘ies’ on a calculator, when the doorbell rings. The younger one of the two roommates shoots up to receive the rest of their friends into their apartment as Himchan straightens up his expression to avoid looking high.

 

It’s a Saturday night, and Himchan has a devious scheme up his sleeves for the night.

****

Six pairs of eyes rotate clockwise, staring at the green soju bottle with rapt attention.

 

Himchan, who is sitting between Junhong and Daehyun, has his hands clasped in prayer in front of him. Lips quietly mumbling a prayer. Yongguk, sitting opposite to him, looks less than amused by the who scenario. Then again, after getting a make up session from the other five for a dare, he’s no longer interested in who get’s caught. It’s the last round of this stupid game and he can’t wait to get this thing over with so he can go wash off the lipstick and painted on his face.

 

It is Jongup who screams bloody murder when the bottle slows down and stops at an unsuspecting Youngjae - if the bottle his spun a little more, he’d have been caught for the final round. Himchan and Junhong are the next to scream, embracing each other in a show of brotherhood, looking oddly like two brother joining a satanic cult.

 

Youngjae is horrified at the celebratory ballad that Himchan belts out and makes to hide behind Yongguk, who’s seated right beside him. Junhong joins the elder and for some reason, Youngjae feels like a goat set for sacrifice when the two roommates snicker evilly at him.

 

With sinister twin looks, the two lean forward on their knees, hands out in front of them for balance, looking eerily like siamese kittens. “Truth or Dare, Youngjae?” Junhong sings.

 

Youngjae gulps once. Twice. He stares at the rest of the three boy’s in the room. Eyes the cheery, blunt look on Jongup’s face for having avoided the penalty. The look of pity on Yongguk’s clowned up face. And the delight in his own roommate, Daehyun’s face. “D- Dare.” he stutters, terrified of what the two might ask if he chooses Truth.

 

If only he’d known. He realizes as much a little too late when his choice is met with a pterodactyl screech of happiness, courtesy Junhong, and a High Five. I’m screwed! Youngjae declares to the Heavens above as he slumps down into Yongguk's side. The elder patting his head in understanding.

 

The two excited boys whisper dramatically in each other’s ears before turning to Youngjae with innocent smiles. “I dare you to date Yongguk for a week.”

 

Like a freeze frame, no one moves for the next couple of minutes. The sounds of breathing are the only thing that occupy the apartment space. Then slowly, Youngjae’s face pales and Yongguk’s eyes enlarge. Jongup, after trying and failing to keep his laughter in, bellows out uncharacteristically, falling to his side.

 

Yongguk watches between them, red-cheeked - and not only because of the excessive amounts of blush Himchan had forced on his cheeks. Junhong is wheezing with tears in his eyes, lying next to Jongup, looking like puppies high on a sugar rush. Himchan is smirking triumphantly and Youngjae looks half parts of embarrassed and… relieved?

 

Daehyun, however, looks mildly angry. “Dude!” He echoes, effectively hushing the laughing beagles next to him. “That’s rude.” He shoots a comforting smile at Youngjae and Yongguk.

 

Himchan, however, never misses a beat and raises an eye at Daehyun’s words. “What’s rude about it? It’s a classic dare!”

 

The other boy scoffs and crosses his arms across his chest. “You know how disgusting this is!” He’s saying this all in good spirit to save face for his friend. Because he doesn’t want Youngjae to suffer. “You basically want Yongguk to refuse to do the dare just to watch Youngjae get embarrassed.”

 

A heavy, unrelenting silence falls between the six boys. The words falling heavily over their ears. Youngjae, who’d been pale with shock before, has turned red with anger and Yongguk looks stonely at Daehyun. Himchan winces at his words and Junhong send him a disapproving look. Jongup looks completely done with the boy. Daehyun, however, seems to be oblivious to what his words have implied.

 

“You sound so sure that Yongguk would refuse to date me.” Youngjae bites out icily after another frozen beat.

 

“Obviously,” Daehyun shoots back. “It’s not fair to him, right!? It’s like a punishment for him too then.”

 

Another elongated second passes by, where Himchan slaps his forehead in disgrace. Yongguk is the one to speak next. He places an arm over Youngjae’s shoulders and grabs his right hand in his left as he says, “I don’t think dating Youngjae is a punishment.” He then looks at the boy, red-cheeked with anger, and smiles warmly. “Let’s date for a week, Youngjae.”

 

Daehyun grits his teeth at that. Something ugly settles itself into the pits of Daehyun’s stomach, but he can’t point what it is exactly. And when Youngjae exclaims, “alright!” Daehyun is not sure why he feels like eating a raw shark and then jumping into the Kang River.

 

And it’s settled.

****

They are turning in for the night when Youngjae voices out his thoughts, “What’d you mean by that, Dae?” His voice is muffled through the comforter and the dimmed out lights cover his face enough to not let the insecurity show in his features. “When you said that, Yongguk would think it’s like a punishment to date me.”

 

Daehyun, who’s busy putting lotion on his face, stops mid-act. He lowers his hands and grapples around his mind for something to say. “I mean-” He stumbles on his words. Unsure of how to word his thoughts right. “It’s a punishment, right? He’s your friend and forcing someone to date their friend is embarrassing and it’s kind of like a punishment, right?”

 

“Is it?” Youngjae whispers. There’s something primitive in his tone. Scared? Terrified? Unsure? Daehyun can’t put a finger on it, but he chooses not to ponder too much on that.

 

“Yes, Jae.” Daehyun responds, continuing with his beauty routine as he explains. “I mean, I’d be so embarrassed if it were me they were forcing to date one of you guys. I’d never say yes!”

 

“So…” Youngjae voices out quietly. His voice less than a murmur now. Insecurity leaking through the baritone voice. “So, you wouldn’t date me even for a dare?”

 

In a heartbeat, Daehyun echoes, “never! That’s disgusting, Jae!”

 

“I see…” is the only answer the elder friend receives for the night as Youngjae turns to his side to sleep.

 

Daehyun can’t help but feel something wrong just happened between them, but, yet again, he can’t seem to put a finger on it. So, much like the carefree guy he is, Daehyun shrugs it off and turns in the for the night.

 

Youngjae’s sobs, too quiet to dispel his roommates sleep.

 

Sunday

Daehyun is angry and he doesn’t know why.

 

They are all gathered in Jongup and Yongguk’s apartment to discuss the rules of this ‘Dare’ that Yongguk and Youngjae have to complete. “The ‘Dare’ officially starts two hours from now. That is 12PM.” Himchan declares, pulling out a scroll from his jacket pocket as soon as he enters through the apartment doors.

 

“Why do you have a scroll?” Youngjae whines, resting his head on Jongup’s shoulders. “Can’t we just do this thing our way?” He exclaims waving between himself and Yongguk.

 

“No.” Comes Himchan’s prompt reply, followed by, “if we’re doing this, we’re doing this right. I don’t want you two half-assing the ‘Dare’.”

 

“Would you get on with it!?” Daehyun cuts the elder off with a howl. He’s unnaturally irate with the elder today and he has absolutely no idea why. All he knows is that he’s been in his frustrated bubble since 9 in the morning when Yongguk had come down to their apartment to discuss the ‘Dare’ with Youngjae. Ever since, Youngjae declared he wanted to try dating for real, if Yongguk didn’t mind. Suffice to say, Yongguk didn’t mind and that made Daehyun more angry. Though, he has no idea why.

 

“Why are you so snappy today?” Jongup eyes him as they all settle on the cushions set out on the ground. Clearly Jongup had been appointed to decorate the place so the place was devoid of actual sofas.

 

Daehyun growls “I’m not,” and waves his hands around wildly telling them to, “just hurry up with this thing so I can get back to work already.”

 

Himchan simply rolls his eyes, clears his throat and begins to list out the rules for the ‘Dare’. “Okay, here are the rules: The couple has to sweet talk at least once a day for the next seven days until the dare’s over. You have to play fight at least once, and then make up by sweetly apologizing.” He looks up from the scroll to regard the two boy’s giving him death glares, looking entirely unperturbed. “The more cheesier the better. You need to keep talking to each other 24/7. Chat on text or keep calling each other, I don’t care how you do it. Just do it.”

 

“Let me read the rest” Junhong cuts him off as he is turning to page 2, then snatches the scroll out of his friend’s hands and continues from where he had stopped. “You two are required to tell each other good morning and goodnight. No skipping this step over here, okay. We’ll have you roommates keeping an eye on you two.” He adds sweetly, sending winks to Jongup and Daehyun. And where Jongup winks back at the boy, Daehyun’s lips turn into an ugly depiction of a soggy noodle as he scowls at the youngest. “Go on evening walks for at least three days. You should have nicknames for each other. And on the last day of the dare, we will all hang out and you two have to display the perfect couple you two are.”

 

Jongup shoots his hands up after Junhong is done before anyone can squeak a word, and Himchan, as if a King in court, nods for the boy to speak. “I want to add to the rules.”

 

“Sure!” Himchan beams.

 

“No!” Youngjae and Daehyun yelp.

 

But clearly Himchan is the boss of all and he simply asks the boy to continue, telling Junhong to “write down his rules too.”

 

And much to Yongguk and Youngjae’s and Daehyun’s displeasure, Jongup snickers and adds, “Talking on the phone all night with get you two a surprise bonus. I want to see you to cuddle! No questions asked! Lastly, and this one is the most important one. You need to kiss and hug each other. At least one kiss during this entire ‘Dare’.”

 

When the boy is done another pause follows. Daehyun is effectively trying to burn the three trouble makers through imaginary lasers he’s shooting through his eyes. Youngjae looks like he’ll melt into a puddle any time, and Yongguk looks displeased but not as much as they’d expected. Himchan, Jongup, and Junhong, on the other hand, look like little boys that were offered Hershey’s caramel bar for Halloween.

 

“Are we done now?” Daehyun bites out. He doesn’t wait for a reply and steams away without so much as a goodbye.

****

Daehyun is staring at his Calculus assignment but nothing seems to be going into his mind. It’s not like he’s a genius or anything, but today he feels especially out of it. There’s a burning at the pit of his lungs and it has been burning since his meeting with Yongguk that morning but he has absolutely no idea what could warrant such a reaction. He thinks it might be because of the ‘Dare’ but quickly backtracks from that train of thought, because Why would I be feeling this way because of that dumb dare? I’m not even the one doing it.

 

As if suddenly realizing how dumb he sounds in his mind, Daehyun shakes his head forcing himself to focus on the integrals formulae listed on the page. A ‘ping’ on his cellphone makes his rouse from his brain-hammering. It’s a text from Himchan.

 

Private Chat:

HimSta

Yongguk and Youngjae are going on their first date in about an hour.

Could you keep an eye on them for me?

I have a meeting with the classical instrument club members.

 

Daehyun lets out a strangled, frustrated growl when the burning in his chest intensifies and grits his teeth as he s his cell phone in spite.

 

HoneyDew

Exactly WHY do they need to be Chaperoned!?

 

The reply is speedy and Daehyun is furious when he reads it.

 

HimSta

We need to make sure they’re actually dating, you dimwit.

What if they are just hanging out as friends!?

 

And suddenly, Daehyun is hit with the realization that the game has started. This stupid dare has begun because the time now is 12:17PM. A sudden vertigo takes over his senses but he’s soon jerked out of it by another ding of his cellphone.

 

HimSta

If you can't do it, it’s fine.

I’ll just get Junhong to tail them.

 

Somehow, that leaves a bitter taste in Daehyun’s mouth. He doesn’t exactly want to be there to watch his two best friends acting lovey-dovey and posing as a sweet couple, but for some bizarre reason he doesn’t want to let them be alone together either. So, despite every fiber of his being shouting at him to say no, Daehyun replies in an affirmative.

 

HoneyDew

Where do I need to go?

****

It’s not awkward. So, it's making Daehyun want to burn the art gallery they are in.

 

When Daehyun had arrived at the art gallery Himchan had texted the address of, he had to wait for Youngjae to park his car in the driveway before the three met. His blood had boiled rather poisonously at the sight of Youngjae holding the head of Yongguk’s seat and backing into the parking spot. He doesn’t know why, but it made him glare menacingly at the two top buttons of Youngjae’s shirt, that were open enough for Yongguk to peak in.

 

“I will never understand the charm of abstract art,” Youngjae denounces shaking his head, and Daehyun breaks out of his reverie. He is just about to reply to Youngjae but Yongguk beats him to it.

 

“It’s not for everyone, I guess.” The elder shrugs and pulls Youngjae away from a painting of a supposed horse standing on a mountain of ash. Daehyun doesn’t miss the way the elder’s hand hangs by his side, ready to steer the younger boy away by the elbows. “Let’s go to the installations center. I really want to have a look at Lee Bul’s A Fragmentary Anatomy of Every Setting Sun while we’re here.”

 

And Daehyun snorts internally because he knows Youngjae hates installations the most. He can’t help but giggle softly under his breath in delight because Youngjae is sure to refuse.

 

“Sure thing! I’d love to check it out.”

 

Okay… What the actual !? Daehyun wants to murder a because WHAT!? “But you hate installations!” he yells and more than thirty pairs of eyes shush him. He reddens at the utter annoyance blinking in Youngjae’s and ducks his head in his hoodie. Looking like a kid caught shoplifting fidget spinners. Ears turning pink with shame.

 

Yongguk then looks away from Daehyun and at Youngjae and shrugs goodnaturedly, “it’s cool if you don’t like it.” He rubs his neck looking a little embarrassed as he adds, “maybe an art museum wasn't the best choice for a first date, huh?”

 

“No no!” Youngjae hastens to refute Yongguk’s words. Hands out shaking a ‘no’. Glaring disapprovingly at Daehyun, muttering a swear word under his breath so only Daehyun would hear, he turns to Yongguk with a sweet smile. “I’m really enjoying myself. Trust me.” He then ducks his head shyly playing with the hem of his shirt as he explains, “I… just… it’s nice. Hanging out like this.”

 

And Daehyun wants to gag. Because, Youngjae is eyeing the elder of the three shyly and that is so unlike YOO ING YOUNGJAE! His insides are burning lethally and he really wants to bash his head against the corner of the gallery wall. Not to mention gauge his eyes out when Yongguk smiles a gummy smile and pulls Youngjae away, one more time.

 

Daehyun follows begrudgingly not wanting to risk losing them.

****

They are now at a pork belly tent-bar near their university and Daehyun’s threshold of patience is being tested.

 

Yongguk is sitting directly in front of him and even though the table is round and allows for four people to be accommodated, Youngjae chooses to sit close beside Yongguk. Of course, the fact that Himchan had texted Yongguk for a proof of the date had a lot to do with that, but that doesn’t mean that Youngjae has to stay seated there after clicking that stupid selca!

 

“What do you want to eat?” Yongguk asks Youngjae while pocketing his cell phone after sending the selca to Himchan in the group chat.

 

“Let’s order pork belly” Daehyun butts in. Even though the question was clearly pointed towards their youngest friend. When the other two look at him comically, he leans his elbows on the table and sweeteningly responds, “it’s a pork belly bar after all.”

 

Youngjae heaves an exasperated sigh and turns to Yongguk yet again exclaiming, “I was thinking fried rice with glass noodles.”

 

“Sure.” Yongguk smiles back. Lovingly. For once, Daehyun is not looking forward to the meal.

 

They place their orders respectively, Yongguk taking over for Youngjae and ordering iced coke on his behalf. Daehyun can’t help but pout when he misses the chance to order for Youngjae because that’s something he’s been unofficially in charge since the sixth grade! Why is he suddenly speaking so ing fast!? He mutters to himself watching the duo.

 

They talk about classes and other regular everyday things. Having been friends for more than seven years leaves little to imagination between them. There’s nothing new to learn about each other at this point. And though this should be something to celebrate, Daehyun just hates how there’s a comfortable atmosphere surrounding the two. He wishes he could just pop this bubble of good vibes the two are riding in. The fact that the two are completely ignoring him just makes him all the more infuriated with this drama.

 

A ting on his cell phone distracts Daehyun from the sweet couple in front of him. It’s their group chat and it seems to have gone wild.

 

Group Chat:

StrongChang

MY CHILDREN!

Just look at them!

 

@StrongChan has attached a photo

 

MJ

They do actually look good together.

Who’d have known, huh?

 

StrongChang

I had known. I knew!

Bow down to this beauty and I might just bless you too!!! @MJ @Daehoney @Zelo

 

Zelo

Holy !

This. Is.

This is kinda cute, actually.

 

StrongChang

Ah~~~

Why must I be so perfect and omnipotent?

 

MJ

What if they actually end up together though?

 

At this point Daehyun slams his phone on the table and glares at his two friends. Both of whom are blatantly unaware of the death glare being sent their way.

****

“What do you think I should say?” Youngjae asks Daehyun while clutching on to his phone like a teenage girl. The ugly monster of who knows what, resurfaces in Daehyun’s heart and he feels faint at the excitement in Youngjae’s words. When Youngjae looks at him he straightens  his frown and simply shrugs. “I need to leave a goodnight message to him. What should I say?”

 

He curls his lips unpleasantly and sarcastically huffs back, “just say goodnight and go bed.” Falling down into his own mattress he watches Youngjae worry his bottom lip and adds, “what else could you say anyways?”

 

Youngjae, following Daehyun, falls into his own bed and huffs out whimsically. “I wanna tell him I had fun, though.” His voice quiet. Admiration dripping in his words.

 

Daehyun gulps at the boy’s words. Suddenly, he is achingly reminded that this would be Youngjae's first ever relationship. It’s a dare, sure, but it’s still a big step of commitment for his friend. And that just doesn’t sit right with Daehyun. But still, looking at the shy smile on Youngjae’s face, the way his lips curl up into the tiniest of dimples that are invisible most of the times, he can’t bring himself to ruin this for Youngjae.

 

“Then tell him that.” He whispers. A sharp, knife-like pain shoots in his chest. “Just… text him that you had fun and that you can’t wait for tomorrow. Tell him he looked handsome today, or something.” He his lips that suddenly feel parched and turns away on his side, back facing Youngjae. “And tell him to sleep tight.”

 

He goes to sleep at the tapping of Youngjae’s fingers typing the words to Yongguk. The clicking doesn’t stop for hours, and sleep evades him until it does.

 

Monday

“Are you meeting someone today?” Daehyun asks over his morning coffee. Youngjae is wearing sleek, black jeans and a purple sweater that pools around his body. His hair is all gelled up. It's hard to admit it but Youngjae is looking #good.

 

Youngjae looks up from his phone biting his lips. The apples of his cheeks are blushing red and he completely ignores Daehyun's question. Instead he shoves his phone under Daehyun's nose whispering estatically. “Yongguk just sent me a good morning sticker! It's Tigger!” he's jumping on the balls of his feet. And Daehyun with grin back if he weren't startled by the reason for this reaction.

 

And, yep! It all comes back. He remembers ‘Dare’. The stupid ‘First Date’. The couple selca. The group chat. The BangJae  (as they were dubbed by Junhong) apocalypse. His mood turns sour once again.

 

“You're going out with him today, as well?” He asks turning back to his cereal bowl. He's NOT going to indulge in Youngjae's excitement over a text message!

 

Youngjae nods his head happily, entirely nonchalant about the lack of reaction, looking down at his cellphone. “Yongguk wanted to try going to some fun place today. So we're going to Lotte World.”

 

Daehyun doesn't even have the chance to grunt a reply when Youngjae is already exiting the apartment, yelling at him to not wait up for him.

 

He eats alone, realizing a little too late that it's probably the first time in three years that he's not having breakfast with his best friend.

****

His cellphone, the dreaded device of Satan's spawn, beeps again and Daehyun doesn't want to, but still reaches out for it.

 

Group Chat:

YoungCheeks

Check it out, guys!  

 

@YoungCheeks has attached a photo

 

It's Youngjae and Yongguk behind cardboard cutouts of Lilo and Stitch. Youngjae's head is on Stitch’s body and Yongguk's on Lilo’s. And it's sickeningly sweet because both are carrying gummy eye smiles.

 

StrongChang

I better get my sugar levels checked because my heart just yelled “Soft”!

My children!

I'm so proud!

*dancing boy sticker*

 

Zelo

(*0*)

\(0.0)/

\[8_8]\

*cherry blossoms sticker*

I'm typing this as I wipe my tears but this is adorable!!!

 

MJ

This is grossly cute.

I want more.

 

Daehyun proceeds to throw his phone out of his classroom window. He's never run as fast as he does when he realizes what he just did.

 

He wonders why he just did that as he searches for his phone in the koi pond.

****

It's been half an hour and Daehyun can't take it anymore. Youngjae keeps sending snaps of the date and Himchan and Zelo are fangirling over their two friends - Himchan actually sounds ready to book a venue for marriage at this point, actually. And Jongup is acting like that one elder brother who supports your choice in boyfriend, commenting sweetly at everything. And Daehyun is just fed up with it all.

 

And honestly, any other able-minded man would simply mute his cellphone’s notifications at this point. But, Daehyun isn't exactly what you would call able-minded.

 

That is what has him driving to Lotte World that is a forty minutes drive from the university and has the costliest ticket of the season.

****

He’s hiding behind a cotton candy cart eyeing his target. Daehyun feels like the protagonist of a ty movie about a suspicious wife and her womanizer husband. Yongguk and Youngjae are headed for the roller coaster and Daehyun stomps his foot angrily, whisper-yelling to the boy standing next to him, “but he hates roller coasters!” He points at Youngjae and continues to whisper at the boy, “why would he ride it if he hates it so much!?”

 

The boy ends up crying and Daehyun has to change his hideout. Again.

 

He watches from behind a bench how Yongguk whispers something in Youngjae's ears, and how his friend reacts to it by turning red and ducking his head. It makes him want to punch their eldest friend. And when Yongguk grabs Youngjae's hand to lead him to the teacups wonder ride, Daehyun can swear he hears his blood boil.

 

It’s when he’s hiding behind a costumed Pooh Bear that Daehyun receives a text message. The ‘ding’ of the twitter bird makes him fish out the device.

 

It's from Youngjae. A private message.

 

Private Message:

JaeJae

Why are you stalking us?

 

Leave it to Youngjae to be blunt and to the point.

 

Daehyun groans under his breath and being the excruciatingly smart individual that he is denies the accusation.

 

DaeDae

I'm not.

I'm doing an assignment.

 

JaeJae

(-(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)-)

In Lotte World?

What class is this that gives you assignments in Lotte World?

 

The boy winces and curses under his breath. He punches his forehead and heaves several heavy breaths. During which, Youngjae continues texting him.

 

JaeJae

Look, I don't care why you're stalking us, but Yongguk hasn't found out yet, so leave right NOW!

 

And that stings more that it should.

 

Suddenly, his heart is pumping more adrenaline than it did when he'd seen a tarantula in his shorts, and he's speed walking towards his pair of friends that are waiting in line.

 

“Fancy seeing you two here!” He declares, placing his arms on either side of Yongguk and Youngjae's shoulders. The two jerk at the sudden entry of their f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter