1/1

Surprise, My Little Kitten!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Jongdae don’t forget to give me your part in our assignment. I’ll compile it!”

 

“Jongdae tomorrow you have to help me about our club event.”

 

“Dae I hope you didn’t forget about my note!”

 

“Jongdae don’t forget to make a copy of note to our class!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongdae smacked his head on his table. Too many work!! Too much!! He hate student life. He thought become a senior at university is fun.

 

Hell no!

 

He stands up and look around his room.

 

Empty.

 

His roommate have to go back to his hometown due on his family matter and Jongdae leave alone.

 

Jongdae grabs his phone and open the notifications bar. Got no any replies from his friends. He know that all of them is busy.

 

Yeah busy preparing for his birthday party. He chuckles. His friends is too obvious.

 

But his smiles only last for a second.

 

Because of Kim Minseok.

 

Yeah Minseok. His boyfriend for 5 years already. Now working at one of well established media company as editor. Working as editor just make him didn’t have time to spend a minute with Jongdae.

 

Jongdae understand his work. He totally understand.

 

He just wondering, is it true that if we’re too busy with work, we will forget all the important date? Including his birthday?

 

Well, Jongdae just wondering. He didn’t bothered with it. Totally not.

 

Maybe a little.

 

 

 

 

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

 

 

 

 

It’s already 9 pm. 3 hours left until his birthday will come to the end and Baekhyun is here in his room keep whining and complaining about his lecturer.

 

“He’s !! Totally!! How can he told us to do our assignment starting tomorrow and submit it at the same day?!”

 

“I don’t know. I’m not that lecturer.”

 

“He’s crazy! I don’t who the one that accepted him to be a lecturer in this university!”

 

Jongdae only nods. Actually he’s sleepy but being a good friend he just stay there to hear his friend ranting.

 

“Where is Chanyeol?”

 

“Ohh he’s on roof- I DON’T KNOW! Maybe in his room.” Baekhyun grins at him and only received a chuckle from the other.

 

“Reaaallllyyy???”

 

“Reeaallyyyyy....”

 

“Whatever. I’m going to sleep. I’m tired.”

 

“What?! Wait?!?! You can’t go to sleep now. It’s only 9.30 pm. Too early dear. Too early.” Baekhyun hugs Jongdae’s arm, didn’t want to let him go.

 

Jongdae rolls his eyes as he look at Baekhyun.

 

“Actually I wanna ask something from you..”

 

Jongdae raises his eyebrows.

 

“Can you sleep in my room tonight?? My roommate is not here. I’m scared!”

 

“Can you ask Chanyeol?”

 

“NO I WANT YOU. HE SLEEPS LIKE A KING KONG! SNORES TOO LOUD!!”

 

Jongdae chuckles. “Fine. Let’s go.” Jongdae stands up as he grabs his phone on the table.

 

“Assa! Let’s go!”

 

Both of them goes out from the room walk through the corridor. Since his room is at the end of corridor, Jongdae already yawns for a several time.

 

As they reach infront of Baekhyun’s room, all the lights is out and the corridor is totally dark.

 

“Oh God I can’t find my key!” Baekhyun screams as he rubs his pocket.

 

Jongdae unlock his phone but his phone keep lagging and make him frustrated.

 

“Wait Baek I can’t even open my torchlight at my phone.”

 

But he got no reply from his friend.

 

“Baek?? Baekhyun ahh???”

 

Jongdae turns around but he can’t see anything but something is attracted him. A dim light from the opened door next of Baekhyun’s room.

 

It’s the door to the rooftop.

 

He smiles.

 

“Alright guys. Let’s play.” He walks to the door and open it widely. He looks at the stairs and take a deep breath.

 

“I hope this just a prank form them.”

 

Jongdae walks upstairs slowly. Actually he’s scared.

 

But Jongdae is not afraid of ghost?

 

Yeah but he’s afraid of surprise that can come anytime.

 

“Baekhyun??”

 

He reaches at the end of the stairs and now standing still infront of the door that separated him with the wide and empty place of rooftop.

 

“Guys?? Chanyeol?? Yah Oh Sehun ?!”

 

Silent.

 

“Ahh Baekhyun,, he just makes me crazy.” He scratches his head roughly.

 

Jongdae holds the doorknob as he take a deep breath. He turn the doorknob and.....

 

It’s dark.

 

“H-hello???”

 

Jongdae take a step to the rooftop. It’s too dark and now he is wondering where the hell that the moon go?!

 

“Baek-“

 

“SURPRISE!!!!!!” Jongdae is taken aback because of the screaming.

 

LED light is hanging everywhere around the pillar and wall. There are many polariod that hanged at the wire of LED light. That is so beautiful. Jongdae is touched.

 

“Ohoo!!!!” Jongin runs to him while holding a cake.

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JONGDAE-! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.”

 

“Yahh make a wish!!” Sehun claps his hand excitedly.

 

Jongdae quickly crosses his finger and shut his eyes tightly. He’s mouthing over something that all of them can’t hear. They wait patiently as Jongdae opens his eyes and blow the candle.

 

“Wohooo!!!!” Sehun and Baekhyun jumps while screaming like a maniac.

 

“Happy Birthday Jongdae!” Chanyeol runs and hugs him tightly. Not to mention that Chanyeol twirls him around too.

 

Jongdae laughs but suddenly he stop. He spots someone who is slightly short and small. After Chanyeol let him down and stay still.

 

“Is that....”

 

“Jongdae happy birthday!”

 

“Ahh it’s Kyungsoo.” He mumbles to himself.

 

“Thanks Kyungsoo.”

 

“Chaaa,, Jongdae!! Here is my present!!” Baekhyun hands him a small box and Jongdae gladly receive i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter