The Best Flower

Like a Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A scam. This is a total scam.

 

Jeongyeon thought while picking up the bucket of sunflowers that was freshly delivered a minute ago.

 

And this is heavy.

 

"you know im still sorry about everything, i dont know why your granny is being considerate though." sana stated while focusing on her task.

 

granny left the two in the flower shop to god knows why and surpisingly trusted the both of them to run the shop. her grandaughter and the thief.

 

"and surprisingly trusted you enough to left me with you" jeongyeon added.

 

sana just shrugged and finished whatever she's doing.

 

"Should I help you transffering those bucket of flowers? Sana asked while approaching Jeongyeon.

 

"nah im good just roam around and if theres a costumer, please do entertain them" Jeongyeon flatly replied still thinking everything seems unfair and so familiar.

 

Since you got granny trusted you pretty much quickly she thought.

 

"Okay!" Sana clapped her hand and enthustiastically replied.

 

"Now that's just cute" Jeongyeon thought trying to hide her smile.

 

Outside, Sana spotted a someone looking through the displayed flowers.

 

"hello, may I help you-" before Sana continued she got interrupted.

 

"Sana!" Nayeon hugged Sana tightly stopping her from saying something.

 

"You're really working here now huh?" Nayeon asked in disbelief while looking at Sana cute apron. "

 

Shut up nayeonnie you told me to findthe best looking flower out there." Sana replied pushing Nayeon off.

 

"and yes she is the best flower out there."

Sana stated ending their conversation before even nayeon have the chance to reply while getting back on doing her task which is roaming around the flower shop.

 

Nayeon pretends to vomit.

"But does she remember you though?"

Nayeon asked, slowly following her inside looking around while folding her arms.

 

"Sana you okay there!?" Jeongyeon shouted asking the roaming girl while she's sitting behind the counter keeping things in order.

 

"Yes she's fine, the flowers are still alive and there's no broken vases.. yet."

Nayeon replied for Sana's sake and Sana slapped Nayeon's left shoulder as a thank you I guess.

 

"Hey that really hurt!" Nayeon whined rubbing her lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter