Decisions

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

 

Today is my free day and it has been almost a week since he has been discharged. With a smile on my face, I quickly hurried to the place that witnessed our love… and I mean all that happened between us.

 

I impatiently pressed the up button on the lift. Too many times.

 

Aish. Why is it taking so long?

 

I wanted to see him so bad. I missed him. Still missing him as I stare at his face smiling back at me from my phone. I am so happy because, now that he has finished serving, we are free to see each other; especially since I am doing public service.

 

-Ding!-

 

Finally!

 

The elevator door opened and I quickly got on, pressing the button of the floor I am bound to. When I got off, I ran towards our apartment, imagining him welcoming me with a tight hug the moment I open the door.

 

I pressed the combination of the lock and when I heard the click, I jumped inside the house as soon as the door opened.

 

“Wonnie!” I happily shouted his name as I saw him looking out the window, his back facing me.

 

He turned around and what I saw I didn’t expect. There was a blank look on his face and he was wearing those sad eyes.

 

Fear enveloped me as a thought entered my mind. My heart beat faster. It started to palpitate. Why do I feel something bad’s gonna happen?

 

“Oh, you’re here.” Siwon said in a very low and uninterested voice.

 

He didn’t look happy to see me. And I knew. I knew from the look on Choi Siwon’s face. Those glistening eyes confirmed it right at that moment.

 

-0-

 

[Siwon’s POV]

 

Having been in Military Service for quite some time had me think about things. It is true when people said that your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter