FINAL

obsessed

Obsessed

“But Kris, I want to go! I promised Baekhyun weeks ago I would go with them, I can’t just stay home because my boyfriend doesn’t want me to go!” When Tao had promised Baekhyun to go he didn’t think his boyfriend would object, but more things were surprising him latterly.

“Tao, you want to go to Playboy, a gay club with strippers, together with Baekhyun? Leaving your boyfriend at home, worrying if his boyfriend will be showered with love by anybody else than him?” Kris’ argument made him see it in a new light.

He didn’t know his actions would make his boyfriend feel like that. Tao looked down, biting his lip, mad at himself for making his own boyfriend feel like that. He closed the distance between them and wrapped his arms around Kris. His head nuzzled next to Kris’ made his words mumbles for only Kris to hear. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t think about how it would make you feel. I’ll tell Baekhyun I can’t go. Please forgive me?”

Kris pulled away and made Tao look at him. Few tears gettered in Tao’s eyes and he didn’t dare to meet Kris’ eyes. Kris took his chin between his fingers and gave Tao a kiss, smiling sweetly at him. “Don’t worry Taozi, I forgive you. I love you and I’m sorry for screaming at you.” To make sure Tao got that he was sorry he left trails of kisses, kissing away his tears and ending, once again, on his lips. Tao was so happy that he was forgiven. Kris was his world and whenever he was mad at him he wanted to die, feeling as if his world just turned into heaven, but as long as he can make Kris happy he’ll be happy.

Their moment was broken once Kris started speaking again. “Go call Baekhyun so he won’t be waiting for you and decide what film you want to watch tonight.” Tao nodded and went to fetch his phone. After a few seconds, ds it got picked up. “Hi Tao, exited for tonight?”

Tao waited a second before answering. He had promised Baekhyun to go and din’t want to disappoint him, but he also promised Kris to not go and Kris was his world….

“Baek, I can’t come,” he said. The other side was silent for a while. “Why? We decided on this weeks ago.” Tao could hear disappointment mixed with a bit of anger in his voice. So he did disappoint him. “Kris doesn’t want me to go,” he simply said. He knew lying wasn’t going to work because Baekhyun knew him really well, so spilling the truth was better. “Okay. See you antoher time,” and with that the conversation ended.

 

(something old I wrote back then with the reason i needed "dialogue practice".  god knows what i was thinking.)