CHAPTER 2.

MY ONLY SUNFLOWER

Ara had spent the evening eating pizza and a tub of ice cream while listening to his brother bickering with his friends.

"Yah! Jihoon-hyung! Stop wearing pink underwear. It's ridiculous" says Seonho, who was peeking on his hyung pants.

"Why? It's y!!" showing off his pink undies to his friends. Guanlin tries his best to cover the cheeky Jihoon on Ara but it was too late. She was too damn shocked that she almost choked on her ice cream.

"Hyung! Have manners. Noona is watching" says Guanlin who was pointing to Ara who was drinking water. As expected to our well-mannered Guanlin.

"No, it's okay. It's not new for my eyes. Jaehwan always shows his undies everytime he got drunk. He also put his undies on Minhyun's head....sometimes" Even though she saw Jaehwan doing it countless of time, it was a bit shocked for her. At the age of 17, Jihoon is too cheeky what more when he reaches 20's. It gives her chills just imagining Jaehwan and Jihoon in the same room.

"Speaking of Jaehwan hyung" says Seonho, sitting across the table with his noona following his two friends. "He called awhile ago." Ara was too mesmerized with Seonho who was too serious that she doesn't felt they snatched her ice cream.

"What about the heartbroken guy?" She asked flatly.

"Noona. Is your friend okay? Because I think he needs to see a doctor?" ask Guanlin with concern.

"I think he needs to see a doctor" Jihoon nods.

"Yeah. I think too" Seonho agreed also.

"Me too" "me too" me too" "me too" the trio repeats. She manages to stop them by flicking them hard on their forehead.

"Awwww," they all said in unison and caressing their red forehead.

"Noona, I swear Jaehwan hyung is sick. He has been laughing for a minute then cry then after that he sings  'I LOVE YOU'  then cry again. He does it repeatedly" They all demonstrating how Jaehwan laughs, cry and sing at the same time. She shifts her gaze one by one, amused how they mimicked Jaehwan because hell, they imitate him well. Ara laughed so hard that she stumbled on her seat.

"NOONA" they all yelled looking at the helpless girl.

Guanlin helped her to stand up. "I'm sorry...it just..." wiping the tears from her eyes "so funny that it makes me cry." She snorts.

"Listen, it might traumatic for all of you but he is not sick. You just met a normal Jaehwan" 

"it's normal?" jihoon asked and she nods.

"The normal ones were more shocking so get ready yourself in case you meet him" Ara lift her spoon and getting ready to dig on her ice cream "Wait.." eyeing on the three who were busy eating her precious ice cream. "Heeeey!!!! You all pig!! It's my ice cream" she hissed.

"I'm not a pig!!!" Jihoon scoffed his nose cutely.

"Stop sulking you cutie" Ara grinned, pinching Jihoon fluffy cheeks. Seonho grabs her sister's hand and put it on his cheeks. "Noona, you promised me that you will never show affectionate to others except me" Seonho pouts. "Come on pinch me and tell me I'm cute too" Seonho whines while flapping his hand.

"Our lil Seonho is sooo cute" the two boys pinches his cheeks aggressively. 'These little cheeky' she thought and laughs.

Ara freeze when she heard the sound of keys rattling in the front door. 'It must be momshe thought.

"Seonho. If mom asks about me, tell her I'm not in the mood to entertain anyone " she retreated to her room.

"Noona, if you don't want any of your blind dates, I volunteer as a tribute" Jihoon whispers outside of her door enough for her to hear.

"No way, Jihoon." says Ara laughing.

She flops on her bed, turn her head facing the wall. People around her had been pressuring her to date. Her mom sets her to tons of blind dates, even his friends set her to some date with their friends. They think that she been drowning herself with her works and studies. But little did they know that she is not interested in a romantic relationship. She's too way comfortable to her own comfort zone that she doesn't need anyone to console her. All of them were saying that she needs to experience being loved and in love and for her it doesn't make sense. There's no need to pair up with another person for romantic reasons. She is capable of feeling loved by her parents and friends and it's enough for her.

She felt her phone vibrates in her side making her snaps out of a trance. Groaning loudly as soon she saw the reasons why her phone vibrates. "I almost forgot about you" she sighs heavily. Unlocking his phone and ready to uninstall again the lousy app, a message popped up on her screen. A guy named Kang Daniel, knitted her eyebrows upon reading on his message.

 

 

 

KANG DANIEL:
How dare you to hate them??

'I hate who?' She thoughts. Full of curiosity, she decided to reply to the guy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*swipe left*

*swipe left*

*swipe left*

*swipe left*

"What are you doing?" Seongwo peeking on the back of his friend while drying his hair.

"Ehhh...You are hiding something, Euigeon!" He sneers when his friend blocked his body in order to stop him peeking.

"Nothing...and please stop calling me, Euigeon. I didn't changed my name for nothing hyung" he scoffs.

"Okay. Daniel" Seongwo laughed. Daniel turned around and check if his hyung is still on his back. A small giggle left on his lips when there's no sign of Seongwo.

Feeling uncomfortable, he shifted around from his little seat and getting back on what he was doing.

"Naah" swipe left. "Not you" swipe left. "Hmm. Looks interesting" swipe right. "Too young" swipe left. Daniel freeze when he felt something hot on his nape. That there was something watching on his back. Then it hit him.

'Hot. Hot breathe' he thought.

"I thought you don't like the idea of tinder" Daniel jump off in his seat holding his chest and catching his breath. "Hyung!! I nearly die!" Seongwo laughed at him. On the other hand, Daniel face burned with embarrassment. Not because he got surprised but because Seongwo caught him using tinder. A sudden flashback of Ong forcing him to use tinder and telling him to explore new things. Doesn't even know what "new things" means but he can't deny that even himself was also curious.

"Have there any matched yet?" He asks.

Daniel shakes his head nonchalantly. "I just downloaded this a while ago"

Seongwo eyeing himself on the mirror, fixing his hair. "Poor you. If only I know how to pass some of my overflowing charisma, I'll pass it to you right away" He grinned. Grabbing his bag on the couch and making his way towards the door. "Have fun on tinder and leave me some hot chicks" chuckling softly before he closed the door.

Seongwo and Daniel are both members of dance club on their school. The school provides free accommodation when you're active in the club. Luckily they both shared the same dorm along with their another friend.
Pushing his body on the bed while carrying the box of jellies. Opening a pack of jellies with his teeth "Owww" Daniel gets right away the jellies that he drops and put in his mouth.

"5 seconds rule" he munches and left a small laugh.

He squints his eyes, face scrunches up and his eyes widen when he read some interesting bio on tinder. "I can't believe someone has the guts to hate my cats and she even interested with me. Me? A no.1 cat lover" Daniel dramatically gasps. Can't believe what he found out. There's something pushing him to talk with the girl. About changing her mind and initiate her to join "DANIEL'S CAT LOVERS" club. Doesn't bother to continue reading half of her bio, he swipes his finger right.

 "Okay. Now we're matched" says Daniel clicking on the "send a message" tab.

 

KANG DANIEL:
How dare you to hate them?


YOO ARA:
Hate? Who??


KANG DANIEL:
Look at you, missy. Too shy to admit, eh?


YOO ARA:
Look, I don't know what you're talking about. It's a waste of time talking to you.


KANG DANIEL:
They are being worshipped in Ancient Egyptian times. The penalties for injuring, killing and even hating on them are severe.


YOO ARA:
Your point is?


KANG DANIEL:
Stop hating on them. It's not too late to repent on your sin.


YOO ARA:
Listen, you crazy-. I'm not in the mood to play with your . I'm going to uninstall this.


KANG DANIEL:
Wait!! I have two . They are Rooney and Peter.


YOO ARA:
Wait....what??
They have names?
OH MY GHAD. 
I CHOKED 
PLAYBOY 
JERK


KANG DANIEL:
I'll send you some pictures of them. They are dainty and fresh!!
Hey,watch your mouth!


YOO ARA:

TOO MUCH INFORMATION 
TROLL
ERT 
YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO REPENT.

 

'You can no longer send a message to this person'


Daniel got bewildered upon reading the pop-up message before he can send the pictures of his cat. Shifting his gaze to his two cats laying on the floor. He swings up out of his bed and walks towards to his cats. Caressing their head which arched their backs and they seem pleased to be with him.

"Kang Euigeon. Get up! I have chicken wings and a bottle of beer here" yells Jisung. Jisung is their closest senior, one of the members of their dance club.

"Too engrossed with tinder? Huh?" says Seongwo teasingly just outside of his door. Daniel punches lightly the chest of his friend and heading out to the kitchen where Jisung busily putting the beers and chicken on the table.

"Oohhh! Tinder? Never knew you are interested with dating app" Jisung smirks, handing him the beer. Daniel seats beside Seongwo who were busy munching on the chicken.

"Look, hyung..." Seongwo coughs. "our Daniel hasn't had any matched when I left him this afternoon" he teased the younger one.

"It seems I'm more popular than our Daniel" Jisung teased.

Daniel chuckles while gulping on his ice cold beer. "I've got one" he looks at them, checking on their reaction. "But it doesn't turn well" he continued.
The two high-fived, laughing at Daniel who was now sulking. Seongwo looked at Daniel and nudged him.

"Mind to tell us what happened?" asks Seongwo.

Daniel gives his phone to his hyung. He managed to take a screenshot before the girl blocked him. From her pictures to her bio and to their conversation Why? It's a habit of him to take memories even the smallest thing and even the most outrageous things too.

"Oh!! She's pretty!" Seongwo says admiring the face of the girl.

"You've got a taste!! I'm proud of you" Jisung giving him thumbs up.
The two continued to scroll and read their conversation. A loud yelp can be heard in the kitchen. "Aww! What was that for???" Daniel asked while rubbing his head.

"WHAT AN IDIOT" both of them said in unison. Daniel looked at them curiously with his mouth opened a little. 'What did I do wrong' he thought.